Could they have handled this joke better? Maybe just remove the 5 o'clock shadow?

Could they have handled this joke better? Maybe just remove the 5 o'clock shadow?

Attached: 1559231185353.png (1240x1374, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nicosprinklesart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trannies want to be treated like everyone else
>cry when someone makes a joke about them
>making a joke about someone means you're afraid of them
>trannies crying

well yes
> we want public acceptance and admiration!
> but you're perverts
> WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT PEOPLE DO IN PRIVATE?

Posting this on my Facebook, fellow boomers. Good job on the Twitter collage.

They probably didn't even intend it as a tranny joke, it's just a really manly female fish.

Ironically, to assume that she's trans just because of her features is a transphobic gesture.

Did he just call a mtf with a beard a joke?

Attached: images (59).jpg (640x480, 32K)

It's just subverting expectations for humor. A nurse is gentle, sweet, has good bedside manner. But this nurse is big, buff, aggressive, and very imposing.

Also, "My Leg!" fish falls in love with her and thinks she's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen which is also supposed to be funny because she is very unconventional in her beauty; to the point of having a five o'clock shadow even though women don't usually grow beards.

Anyone who thinks it's about trans people is projecting super fucking hard. Like, the type of people who use terms like "color coded" when referring to talking animals or objects.

Liberals are super fucking racist.

Attached: 1555697344777.png (639x511, 214K)

tranny.

What a loathsome artstyle

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

kill trannies kill trannies kill trannies kill trannies kill trannies kill trannies kill trannies kill trannies kill trannies

Damn, I never even considered how offensive this is.... The industry has gotta change.

That book looks like I fucking drew it.

Joke explanation: I can't draw.

I guess men can't be nurses, huh? Fucking retarded tranny, as if that isn't redundant.

I think honestly it's a transphobic joke and a transphobic character, if you're going to have it there's no way around the transphobia, you just have to accept it and try to compensate for it by using the character to illustrate the gravity and significance of a trans individual's transition, perhaps by having them him/her/they kill him/her/themself.

What the fuck is “pro-teens”?

protein

Seriously look at this insta
instagram.com/nicosprinklesart/
anf then consider that it's called "Nico Sprinkles Art"

She thinks it's art.

How the fuck does a person like this get an art job? How the FUCK could anyone ever consider themselves an oppressed minority or any variation on that when they're getting work they're clearly not qualified for through sheer nepotism and connections?

>Victor and Valentino
This person works on a fucking show about two Mexicans selling churros, get the fuck out of here with this "I'm offended" shit.

>How the fuck does a person like this get an art job?
Go to CalArts
Schmooze so everyone knows your name
Get any garbage you submit bluestamped for being "bold" and "provocative" mainly because nobody wants to be the one who flunks that girl with all the SJW ideas and lots of friends in the faculty
Graduate with a completely unwarranted reputation that opens all the doors
(also be a woman)

>Why is my childhood loudly proclaiming

You're a fucking adult. Your childhood isn't doing shit. Stop blaming TV for your problems.

Please dilate

Why is it that all the storyboard artist in the industry are either trannies, fags, or mentally ill womyn?

It'll never occur to LGBTOEJFIUElhf that they'd be more accepted if they stopped being annoying and shut the fuck up.

It's all cronyism in cartoons now.
Knowing somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody gets your in the door, in a seat of power, and a show greenlit.
The reason why people accuse everyone of having a CalArts style despite not going to the school is they all hang out, take drawing styles, and story writing styles from each other.
You hang around people who practice same-think you're going to walk away with some of the stink.

EE-2 in the water supply.

Trannies should all just collectively kill themselves and get it over with. Failed men, failed women. You will never be anime girls you fucking retards.

I love how every tranny is mentally ill and has no shame or self awareness at all

WELCOME TO THE TRANNY SALOON, HOW TRANS ARE YA

California has water?

Hebe

Trannies are fucking stupid lol

Attached: 1580274785435.jpg (676x704, 128K)

I;m begging you please stop