PLEASE WATCH OUR MOVIE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22-17-41-02-1.png (1080x1491, 688K)

>much

I loved that part of plan where they wanted to shit on audience. To be honest I'm glad because they made me save a bit of money. Otherwise I'd probably watch Solo and buy manchildren merch. But fuck it, I grew up.

No.

Attached: 1559157186227.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Yeah it was so planned out that they had to recycle an old villain with no buildup whatsoever

But they already said they didn't plan anything.
So either they're double-lying or they're going to stay the course like Episode 8 never happened. Either way lol this is gonna be a shitshow.

Planned from the start of what? I don't understand.

From the start of Episode 8 backlash.

Why is it that the sudden death of this character has more impact on a narrative than Snoke ever did?

Attached: Zootbio.jpg (800x1338, 639K)

Then it makes TLJ a planned franchise murder instead of accident.

The start of 2019

How hard is JJ seething at Rian for subverting his plot?

Attached: 1447474828169.gif (480x228, 500K)

Yet another one of Kathleen's many lies.
There was no plan. Never was. Ryan confirmed this back when he finished the original script for TLJ before TFA was even finished. They also said that each director worked individually from each other and get without have an overarching game plan for how the movies would follow into each other organically. That fact that TLJ contradicts TFA and TROS is retconning several plot points from TLJ proves how broken this trilogy is.
The media & Lucasfilm are getting desperate, and it shows. This is what they get for calling their audience "racist, misogynistic Trump supporting bots." Star Wars will be dead by the time D&D's trilogy arrives.

Attached: 1556942179559.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

I still won't see that shit. Hated TFA and gave TLJ a chance after Rogue One was okayish. Shouldn't have spent any money on TLJ in retrospect but now that I have seen Endgame, I'll never pay for a Disney movie ever again. This is just corporate bullshit devoid of any soul and effort

we were only pretending to be retarded

>we had planned to amp up the nostalgia baiting with even more callbacks and references to the old movies in the hopes of saving our failing franchise from the very start
Man, that is some foresight!

Attached: screen_shot_2019_04_12_at_12.33.13_pm_720.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Episode 8 was all a dream brought by Rey doing deathsticks and fucking every alien she met.

She's a pure girl saving herself for Kylo

Fucking based

im at the point where i couldnt care less about star wars

I REJECT STAR WARS

I REJECT JEW JEW ABRAMS

I REJECT UNSATISFYING PLOT POINTS THAT PEOPLE SAY WILL "MAKE SENSE IF YOU STOP BEING SUCH A BRAINLET"

GOOD WORKS OF FICTION SHOULD BE SATISFYING ON THE SURFACE AND EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU LOOK DEEPER

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PERFORM INSANE LEAPS OF LOGIC TO MAKE THINGS LIKE THE SERIES FINALE OF LOST AND GAME OF THRONES LOOK GOOD

I REJECT THE MOUSE, AND I REJECT STAR WARS!

Attached: saihara objects.jpg (2048x1152, 164K)

>implying she doesn't get Chewie'd in the Falcon every night

>we planned the first movie
>we planned the third movie
>lol we just freeballed the second movie and let them do whatever they wanted

I don't think you get to say all 3 of these statements

They are implying they will use legends material and the original script lucas made

>We PLANNED to be retarded
Oh okay that's cool

Not most, not half. Much.
You know 49% is much.
So is 30.
Hey woah woah woah only 25% is much, maybe too much.
Better cut that down to 10%. That's much.
I can't afford to give you 7%, asking for 5% is too much, but I think 1% is just right. Not too much.

Attached: namethe.jpg (125x96, 2K)

Star Wars is basically a chick flick now. Disney already has an action-adventure CGI-fest franchise for autistic neckbeards with the Marvel movies, and they didn't want any of their own properties to compete with it so they deliberately changed Star Wars to make it appeal to a different demographic while also scoring brownie points with the social justice crowd.

Attached: 6aw3vw8uep501.jpg (1200x676, 101K)

So blacks cant afford new clothing after 40 years? That's racist as fuck!

Kill yourself reylo nigger

The weird thing is their Tangled cartoon is like the most metal thing ever