Brie Larson da bitch

Lads I need some twitter screens and links that show how horrible Brie Larson is. Her acting in Captain Marvel was absolutely horrible and she knows less than nothing about the character, but I need some character defamation done on her as a person.

Attached: bored.jpg (992x558, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/30997859/#q30998328
youtube.com/watch?v=bK7ERrRU7c4
comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10/11/captain-marvel-brie-larson-denies-seven-picture-deal-marvel/
twitter.com/brielarson/status/916072035268333568
twitter.com/brielarson/status/916326165333381122
youtube.com/watch?v=aTPhWGtr4vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nHYCscbvUX8
youtube.com/watch?v=emkQeaGhOqU
variety.com/2019/film/news/brie-larson-marvel-diversity-representation-1203198196/
youtube.com/watch?v=t6z4d71XUac
youtube.com/watch?v=YBjzZSDSnuc
youtube.com/watch?v=81WIkfUAc_o
youtube.com/watch?v=hFwHtt5VewM
hollywoodreporter.com/features/captain-marvels-brie-larson-cant-save-womankind-but-shes-doing-her-best-1185915
youtube.com/watch?v=UCmJYOz6LWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have sex

yeah i just watched the bluray and she is the first marvel hero where i rooted for the main hero to lose
it's kind of funy how the bad guys turned out to be the good guys and i actually liked them, i even liked the good guy bad guy dude way more than her

the idiot who casted her should be fired
shit person shit actor

just watched the movie. How can anyone like this? it was so fucking shit and everything about here was unbearable.

have sex

>4channel save me
OP is gay af

Have sex

just view any endgame interview where she is with a co-star's and see their contempt

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BRIE LARSON

Attached: 1511135409777.jpg (528x528, 156K)

Attached: 4648BC86-6F85-46AD-9FFC-F0C9732E0234.png (483x251, 154K)

Oh look it's the bidaily brie larson thread. wow OP, thanks for the high quality discussion about a topic that certainly hasn't been done to death.
I hate the snoozefest that was captain marvel but I hate faggots like you even more OP. Truly, and unironically, have sex.

Attached: pika what now.jpg (423x293, 15K)

Have sex

What a horrible person indeed.

Attached: merge_from_ofoct.jpg (622x2333, 301K)

Disgusting.

Attached: D7zG5seUIAUMtv5.jpg (1080x615, 86K)

Insufferable.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/30997859/#q30998328

Attached: D7y4hDEVUAE11ch.jpg (1037x726, 88K)

Hope that's enough caps for you. Bury that bitch to the ground.

Attached: D7y4ixYVsAE4qvT.jpg (1010x464, 68K)

I’m pretty sure there’s one where she says she doesn’t want white guys to see her movie or something to that effect

Attached: 15429CDD-2E1B-4393-B1DA-FFE124DF9126.png (603x568, 78K)

Hol' up, I got one more. Probably replied to this fanboy out of pity, the cunt.

Attached: D7zOyL1WkAIFP7-.jpg (750x744, 69K)

It was unironically the worst marvel movie. I thought king nigger at least had its moments but this was so bad.

>she knows less than nothing about the character
Why do you make this point? Literally every other actor in MCU, knows nothing of the source material. The MCU in general is one of the worst castings jobs of all time. Do you think Robert Downey Jr. has ever read an Iron Man book? If he had he wouldn't have butchered the character of Stark so goddamn much. Or take Chris Evans who exudes non of the qualities of his comic book counterpart. The acting isn't even great across the board, so it's weird that you try to attack Brie for essentially the same mediocrity of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that it is so well known for.

Clearly the greatest tyrant in recorded history.

Attached: drivers.png (618x311, 35K)

I can guarantee you heard that from le popular meme site and that you didn't actually listen to the statement on your own. Kill yourself.

Brie will NEVER have sex with you

and you will NEVER have sex with anyone, at all, ever.

Attached: 1544733088087.png (1200x1200, 817K)

So much hate towards a single woman. No wonder you're a virgin.

Have sex.

Have sex

Yeah, she probably got confused when she tweeted this out. Standing up for males in ANY capacity? What!?!

Attached: 165224245.png (592x379, 38K)

>one is her trolling trolls
>the others are people saying how great she is, on outlets that will get them (You) equivalents
>the last is her patting her own back
So what was the point of these again?

Wholesome

Attached: 12463235672.jpg (1455x2000, 292K)

OP wanted screenshots so I obliged.

Captain Marvel had a scene cut where she beat up a man for being a man.

You cant get more 4th wave feminism than that.

Fuck marvel. Fuck hollywood Jews. Fuck liberals who need to get fucked by immigrants and FUCK JANNIES.

youtube.com/watch?v=bK7ERrRU7c4

Attached: Brie.png (307x296, 173K)

i want to sit on a sofa with brie larson and cuddle her, let her rest her legs over mine and pull a blanket over the leg to keep her warm. then i want to look into her eyes with a big smile, see hers turn watery, and kiss her while holding her tightly.
then i want to take her on a picnic and propose to her, only for her to reject me and for her to act really nervously so we go back home early.
then she locks herself in the bathroom for a while, i knock to make sure she's alright, she says she just needs some time alone. i say i'll go out for a while.
i go out, chuckling to myself after a while and thinking that i've just made her a bit shy and overwhelmed and that i'll propose again after a few months when she's become used to the idea. i buy a couple of her favourite pastries, one for each of us, and ask the baker to put a ribbon around the box so it looks nice. the baker gives me a smile and says to have a nice afternoon.
i walk back, a couple of hours has passed since i left, i'm already thinking about what we can have for dinner.
when i walk in the place feels odd for some reason that i can't place.
i walk to the bathroom as if to expect her still to be in there; it's empty.
i have a quick look around, she isn't anywhere.
weird. i guess she must have become bored of waiting for me to come back and gone out for some shopping, or to meet her friends.
hours pass and it is going dark, no word from her.
Tired, i go to brush my teeth, and notice her toothbrush is missing. so is her toothpaste. all her makeup is gone, her perfume. throwing open the shower curtains, her shampoos are gone, her sponge.
i feel a panic rising in me, i rush to the bedroom, and pull open drawer after drawer, all empty. hangars hang vacantly from the wardrobe. everything is gone.
i feel a horrible distress building in me, i thought we'd be together always.

>m-muh deleted scene!
You're about as whiny as a run of the mill SJW.

Attached: lel.jpg (960x720, 82K)

Anyone who gives themselves a different name to their birth name is a huge cunt, no exceptions.

imagine having to tip ridiculous sums on every single fucking bill no matter how incompetent and bland the service, just so the spiteful peons don't lambast you on social media.
i'd rather be known as a piece of shit and just act like a normal person.
or just not live in america and not have to tip 200% of the bill and clap for half an hour after buying a cup of hot water with a teabag in it.

she named herself after her favourite food.
Larson is a brand name.

Attached: 1552231112507.png (806x1213, 941K)

>i'd rather be known as a piece of shit
Chances are, you are.

>pathetic faggot depending on tips to survive detected
Imagine being this much of a parasite.

>the cast hate her
Which is why she's received praise from Evans, Johansson, Holland, Ruffalo & even the nigger who was supposedly triggered by her on that video.
She could give you each a million dollar "tip" and you'd still complain.

Attached: cheadle.png (588x450, 48K)

Don't know why they would even consider making the most uncharismatis and bland actress the new face of the marvel universe and sign her up for 7 movies.

Except I actually work for a living and try to contribute to m-muh society while you rot away in a prison of your own making and wage imaginary wars.
John 8:7 asswipe.

>and sign her up for 7 movies.
That's just a rumor, like half the shit ITT.
comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10/11/captain-marvel-brie-larson-denies-seven-picture-deal-marvel/

start clapping

>going out of your way to find things to be offended about
congratulations on no longer presenting a viable alternative to sjw turbocucks

you don't work, you are a pathetic, unskilled retard that can't find a real job, and has to depend on handouts from strangers to survive. it's so fucking pathetic, and even worse that you think it is somehow worthy or noteable.
you don't contribute anything, you are infinitely replaceable and are on par with a toilet cleaner.

>it's so fucking pathetic
What's pathetic is all of your assumptions based on no concrete evidence whatsoever. You've literally stooped as low as a single celled organism can, if not lower. Here's your (You) my guy.

I don't like sex. It's all coarse, and rough, and irritating. And it gets everywhere.

Attached: sandyvagina.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

bla bla bla cue pseudo intellectual reddit tier 'insult'.
keep begging for tips and throwing a tantrum whenever you don't receive one, parasite.

Cope

seethe

what the fuck is up with Yea Forums liking Brie all of a sudden

Bend over.

dilate

this is Yea Forums, we're supposed to be contrarian.
It's now the norm to hate her, so now we like her.

Dilate

its the never ending cycle of contrarianism. once the majority here start to like her it'll shift back

have sex

if that's the case then my question becomes :

what the fuck is up with normies hating Brie all of a sudden

Have Fap

Attached: 9B2907B2-FA63-43B2-8701-66CAFEC15CD2.gif (268x478, 1.97M)

do we love season 8?

I love Brie's feet

Attached: haters-1vuyoht.jpg (500x343, 37K)

DIElate

sex

Your answer lies within the question. Normies are the easiest herd to navigate. That's why you'll see conflicting opinions on her, depend on what kind of media or news source you stumble upon. Her being dualistic and socially inept didn't help the situation either.

based

twitter.com/brielarson/status/916072035268333568
twitter.com/brielarson/status/916326165333381122
youtube.com/watch?v=aTPhWGtr4vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=emkQeaGhOqU
variety.com/2019/film/news/brie-larson-marvel-diversity-representation-1203198196/
youtube.com/watch?v=t6z4d71XUac
youtube.com/watch?v=YBjzZSDSnuc
youtube.com/watch?v=81WIkfUAc_o
youtube.com/watch?v=hFwHtt5VewM
hollywoodreporter.com/features/captain-marvels-brie-larson-cant-save-womankind-but-shes-doing-her-best-1185915

That's maybe half of it, but I cba to make a complete list

Attached: grinface2-smol.webm (400x300, 480K)

That's pretty harsh man :( I thought you were all about calmness and not throwing tantrums?

have it

checked and based

see

I always thought that 'is that a personal attack' line was her taking the piss out of herself desu

I mean, no one can be THAT oblivious... right?

in a way.
Noticed the sudden surge in dany threads ever since she nuked king's landing?

no
shit writing is shit writing
we do love fuhrerine dany tho

incel: the post

I saw Brie Larson at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma’am you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear the cashier, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When the cashier took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Brie kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I still enjoyed it more than Endgame. I didn't want to, but I did.

Also does anyone else have a huge problem with how she guilted her friend to risk turning her daughter into an orphan so she could go on this potential suicide mission? It was literally the exact opposite of how a parent should act. What kind of fucking lesson was this supposed to teach? Why was it treated as the "right call"? And why the fuck didn't Monica eat it to show Carol the dangers of dragging her friends into her life?

Also the character Talos was one of the more likable characters out of all the MCU movies.

Attached: Skrull_EW.jpg (1800x2700, 984K)

Are you disabled?

Have sex, for real

>all of tv absolutely SEETHING over this movie

I watched this last night for the first time at home because there wasn't much else on. It wasn't that bad desu, and I was expecting to to be way worse.

>jokes weren't awful
>nothing taken too seriously
>Sam Jackson was great

Also, Aquaman was good.

jackson should never have been in any of the marvel stuff.
that character is not blak.

It's Marvel, literally who fucking cares

I want to hug pikachu. Am I gay now?
Also: Captain Marvel is a shitty movie. The lead actress was really bad.

I saw it, it said "have sex".

find love, emcel.

Eat period femcel

>Also does anyone else have a huge problem
I have more of a problem with how the supposed protagonist of an alleged story never faces a challenge during the whole thing, she just blows everyone away in 5 seconds, to the point where you're wondering how these people, that know her and her powers, ever thought they had the shadow of a chance.

/pol/ and incels care
did you not notice their tantrum over this, ghostbusters, black panther, etcetcetc

recharge, duracell

>tumblr detected
cure aids

>find love
These are the kind of fags that make these threads.
>tumblr
Go back to 2011 crippled fag.

Attached: oof.gif (498x280, 1.72M)

>2019
>having something against cripples
Oh sweetie.

Yeah, it probably made the films MORE successful in the end (except for Ghostbusters). I'm just saying that the people who complain about these things in YouTube videos are not very respectable, mostly just fat retards who consider it their purpose to complain everytime Hollywood puts a woman or *ahem* a nigger in a movie.

It's Hollywood, what do you expect?

i love brie larson simply because she triggers polcels so badly. i wish she was the lead in every single movie ever made from now on

>that response
Yeah, it has ran it's course at this point. A pity (You) and that's all she wrote for now.
Be seein' ya m'lady.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

>posting a meme frog 3 years after they've stopped being relevant
incredible.

/pol/ loves her you out of touch retard

There's nothing to be triggered about, even if you're a /pol/ack. Literally use your optical apparatuses and see for yourself. I refuse to believe that it's more than a meme at this point.
Killary stirred so much shit, every half-woken Hollywood nobody is a """'threat"""" to society now.
America, you have my permission to die at this point.

it quite literally does work for them.
take, for example, the nike kneeling or gilette standing up for real men advertising
yes, they saw a tiny decrease from manbabies no longer buying their stuff. but they also saw an enormous amount of free press, and a huge jump in sales which far surpassed the sales lost
/pol/ and incels are literally tools, and theyre too busy throwing tantrums to know it

Have sex unironically incel.

And here you are, on the side of the poor defenseless megacorporations, being one of the consumers that drives profit margins upwards and bragging about it.
I bet you're even too stupid to feel ashamed.

triggered faggot

So you like her because other people you don't like dislike her?

lol i never said i like them, support them, or that i buy their stuff, you triggered little dink

yah

haha rage

Not him, but these "other people" are objectively far worse than what she currently is, or probably ever will be.

yeah right, fuck off back to tumblr and play around with your apple tech shit.

brie larson is awesome, she's a cute geeky chick that grew up to be beautiful and successful and she'd definitely marry me if she met me because she's so kawaii

lol

whatever works for you.
I would hate to be so non-autonomous.

How DARE you??

How dare you sir!

Has the /pol/ backlash finally happened? Thank god. THe HUrrrr VOTE REPUBLICAN Durrrr propaganda was getting boring

dont bet on it dog, edgy teenagers filled /pol/ to the point of overflowing years ago, and thats never going to change

But there's nothing edgy about supporting Republicans. It's boring grandpa shit. It's literally what my grandfather does.

The left started the fire when they complained about the right for no reason and literally gaslighted them into becoming cancer.
The two autistic sides will eventually clash, and from the ashes, the Centrist Chads will rise, to reclaim what is theirs by birthright.
Screencap this post and hang it on your fridge.

meanwhile the other edgy teenagers started dressing up as girls, injecting themselves with hormones and 'punching nazis' while voting for hilary, despite not knowing any of her policies.

>Durrrrrr u mak me dis way dat y me Republican
Have sex

She's not horrible. She's a feminist, so that's a strike, but even then she comes across more as the stupid and ignorant kind of feminist than a true misandrist. I think she just never bothered to learn how horrible feminism actually is and just latched onto the term to be trendy.

She also comes across as awkward and slightly autistic but Yea Forums should understand that

>the other edgy teenagers
>the other
My thoughts exactly. Two edgy, autistic sides that should clash and get it over with, so that the real winners can have the spoils.
>She also comes across as awkward and slightly autistic but Yea Forums should understand that
That would imply rationalism, which is a thing of the past. You're either X or Z now.
Mel Gibson is garbage, and Brie Larson is garbage, because politics. There can't be any nuance or balance. We're not humans anymore, we're political flyers. The final nail in the perpetual coffin.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

She was the worst part of her own movie. The girlpower shit was at least tolerable, but her wooden delivery and mismatched reactions killed it for me. Also the music, it didn't make any sense for a character who had lost her memory and been in space for the entire 90's to use that music.

i didnt say it was clever, but there are lots of younger conservatives who think their views are edgy or punk, its really funny

heavens! not a FEMINIST!?
I GuEsS ThE rEaL tRuTh Is In ThE MiDdLe

You simply can't be edgy or punk and be a trad person. It's a complete contradiction. The shit you're talking about is just Nazi or Republican propaganda.

replied to the wrong post, fuckwit

im well aware its a contradiction, thats the point my good man

america should just nuke itself so all this faggot politics burns up with it

>I GuEsS ThE rEaL tRuTh Is In ThE MiDdLe
Meme all you want, but that IS the truth. It's more apparent now than in any other point in history.
Ultimately, we all want the best, if not for each other, than at least for ourselves. And I've considered the best from every possible angle. It all leads to the same spot. I wouldn't expect you to understand this on a website that is built on extremist beliefs, but time will tell how right I've been. Just wait and see. I say this as someone who wants YOU to succeed just as much as I want it for myself.

>Be dumb enough to think that feminism isn't shit
>SpEaK iN mEmEs BeCAUsE you're too stupid to make a point

Attached: qND-9d4jTV36klZQtCAWESOmMULVbP6rJFuX_HpZakU.png (1024x614, 485K)

enlightenedcentrism.txt
>criticizes others for speaking in memes
>while speaking in memes
ahahahAHAHAHA
have sex

Why not just trawl kiwifarms? At least they're united in purpose.

Just look up the Endgame interviews. The Jeremy Renner one is the best. He hates being next to the whore.

>a website that is built on extremist beliefs
Defend your assertion.

Are you blind, illiterate, or just eminently stupid?

>enlightenedcentrism.txt
The fact that I trigger both /pol/ and lefty/pol/ with these centrist mind views is testament enough to reinforce my personal beliefs. You've let politics take over your soul and shape your identity. That'll never happen to me.
Follow whatever belief you want, but don't be malicious to your fellow man. There will come a breaking point in history where you'll have to decide whether to compromise or wage all out war with each other and regress us all back.
>inb4 meme reply
I won't be here to read it. Have fun in your sandbox.

I think I was most disappointed by the fact she just pussed out of the Jude Law fight. She said she had nothing to prove, yet went out of her way to disable him in the least honorable way possible because she was clearly still butt-blasted by the beating he gave her in the beginning of the movie. Her entire demeanor announced that she had everything to prove and consequently accomplished none of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=UCmJYOz6LWk

wont be here?
oh dear, oh my love
youre not as convincing as your ego needs to think

posting from starbucks on your macbook again?

I'm not sure what kind of character arc they can give her that isn't some retread of Tony/Thor.

Kel. All this Brie Larson derangement syndrome.

Her movie still made over a billion

She was in Endgame which made almost 3 billion

She already has Cap Marvel 2 in the works

Literally cry moar butthurt faggots

inb4 waaaa muh redit spacing

Attached: UnfortunateThirstyFairybluebird-poster.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

That's not even a defense, it's a non-sequiter.

are we supposed to have watched it?
i thought this was just shitposting general.
what a disappointment

The proof is in the pudding. Let me make myself as clear as I can. You're either an incel or a tranny. You're not human. There is no in between anymore.
As per Yea Forums, it has always been a place of contrarians, rebellion, and resentment to the norm, whatever it may happen to be in the current context. The people who "dwell" here aren't the norm and you know it. The issue is that THIS is becoming a norm. Extremist beliefs are seeping into reality and creating an unnecessary divide between the people.
Wage 10 million wars and nothing will ever change. No side will "win". But no side has to lose either. Or maybe you want everyone to lose? It's all the same to me at this point. I'm enjoying the ride for as long as I can.

did you forget to check IDs again

>she is the first marvel hero where i rooted for the main hero to lose
True, but this shit would make for a awesome civil war part II movie

>have sex
Not an argument user, but then again feminists never have an argument because you know your movement is terrible

why would i argue with somebody who learns about feminism from Yea Forums?
no, my good manbaby, ill laugh at you just like all the women in your life (and most of the men)
please, though, never stop down this path of perpetual misery you have led yourself down

Carol is a fucking sadist. She is not a good person and even she knows it. She fundamentally understands that by going out there she can potentially do more harm than good. She is a soldier first and a hero second and that inevitably leads to problems when working with other Avengers with incredible strong wills. She revels in violence. She long awaits for the chance to absolutely cut loose because in the Marvel Universe she typically plays by a more stingent rule set. As a result of her shortcomings, she turns to alcohol and other forms of self medication to give her the "courage" to go out and face her demons rather than to lock them away. At her best, Carol is an fierce warrior and compassionate friend. At her worst, basically space hitler.

Attached: 5653d6a3d0ef39890e8db44d0752ade78823ae8820d2d2cce64fedc2aae491ea.jpg (1988x3056, 1.92M)

Actually, the website is about (almost) total freedom of speech and (nearly) zero social accountability. You're mistaking a result as the founding principle.

That's comic Carol. MCU Carol is pretty much a block of wood with swaggering self-assurance granted by lucking out in the super power lottery.

>Implying I learned about it from Yea Forums
I learned about it from researching academic feminism and watching what feminist organizations lobby for, and from talking to feminists IRL
I'm beginning to think you might not be the ignorant type of feminist though, your dismissiveness and condescension are more common among the misandrists. So are you ignorant or do you hate men?

is she like that first female fighter pilot that was kicked out a week afterwards for being incompetent?

Have sex anglocel

more likely that it is a bored dude with seriously low self esteem that pretends to be a feminist on the internet because he's utterly failed at being a man.
same reason why a lot of weaklings become traps, they take the easy way out rather than try to be a decent human being.

They have so much inspiration to draw from. She's still technically a blank slate so there's still time.

I'm not as familiar with her origin story but from my understanding she was fairly competent. Enough so that I think she still maintains her rank which she uses to mess with Steve.

Attached: Avengers - Endless Wartime-014.jpg (1920x2951, 1.09M)

you learned from academic femniahahhaAHAHAHAHA
yes, yes i believe that
you got me, its not that i like to laugh at miserable manbabies at all
nail on the head, im going to go cry now

was it written by an AI script generator?

find a male rolemodel that isn't a faggot.

kek

based and kek at the retard white knighting brie "Black boyfriend" larson