Kinos about selfish boomers?

Kinos about selfish boomers?

Attached: 9a.jpg (617x1920, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfvXwuZ-bok
youtube.com/watch?v=OP5mDaS6AFg&t=1s
reddit.com/r/history/comments/7btv14/the_more_things_change_the_more_they_stay_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=fqOiNJRcqkA
youtu.be/RPBYoMZ0XPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it

God they suck

>Boomer looks for their fav brand of bread
>sits on bread loat while looking for bread

Old people sometimes feel the need to go through every bit of product to look for the freshest item. You sometimes find old fuckers setting gallons of milk on the ground seeking the hidden gallon in the back that will never go bad.

Old bitch used the bread as a cushion for her knees

Do hispanic women really do this?

>Walmart

I guess she was kneading dough

Stop eating carbs.

fat old cunt has bad knees, doesn't want to kneel on them, doesn't want to crouch, doesn't even want to bend over, so she uses loaves of bread as knee pads to rest her knees so she can look for some other bread.

I do that too, does that make me a boomer?

Are boomers the worst generation of human beings that ever lived? Does every civilization get one magical generation that just collapses the shit out of everything? What were the boomers of Ancient Greece, Rome, etc. like?

Is there a video?

>Are boomers the worst generation of human beings that ever lived?
Yes.

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

No

>this confuses and enrages the commie

they are the worst because they still live

Nah, just mutts being mutts.

Ancient Greece -> Post Peloponnesian War gen
Rome ->Post Marcus Aurelius
Basically after the enemy is conquered and comfort sets in, decadence amplifies

Drink your prune juice, grandpa

I can't wait until the next generation after zoomers comes along and they're even worse than zoomers, and you're the ones being mocked for your tiktok videos and instagram filters lel

>American '' bread ''

I visisted murica once and that shit is more sponge than bread

based

Rich Evans?

why dont you say that to my face not online and see what happens bud. that's right, keep hiding in mommys basement with your cartoon girls or whatever you do. ;)

It’s time to stop posting, grandpa.

sneeding chuck

>buy 1 dollar bread
>get 1 dollar bread
Our 1 dollar burgers suck too believe it or not.

>Do hispanic women really do this?

Mexican women are second only to black women in terms of rude, entitled, mind-blowingly inconsiderate behavior.

I'm not proud of it, on the last day of a move I grab my bagels and throw them in a box thinking I'll just put them away once I unpack.
A few months pass, forgetting about the bagels I go to unpack; they look great, are soft and still smell perfect.
Stopped buying that brand. Only bread products that are capable of molding for me, thanks.

You might be a zoomer

Soon

Attached: 1534879455292.jpg (563x700, 76K)

You just know this woman brings chickens on the bus.

>expecting an old lady to hurt her knees so that walmart and some gmo bread company doesn't lose the tiniest bit of profit
sounds pretty cucked and kikepilled to me

It just makes you a retard, because obviously the store employees replenishing the sales floor are just going to put the freshest items from the stockroom at the front of the shelf 90% of the time.
>t. retailfag

>t. SEETHING zoomer
gonna take the motorcycle out, have fun with your "memes" kid

Have you ever been to a store? Older items are always put in front before they expire.

Remember when boomers almost sent us into the Great Depression 2?

Attached: the-big-short-movie-poster.png (639x452, 343K)

Or she could just, you know, grab a loaf of bread and move on with her life instead of blocking the shelf from other customers and ruining two loaves for no reason.

It's weird, in the top photo she doesn't look like she's on top of the breads, at least the plastic opening should be seen, right?

My dad used to do that. Ysed to take fucking ages.

In the continent where I live no one does this. This is clearly an american invention.

>90% of the time.
Boxed/canned goods sure, bread/dairy/meat is first in first out.

>this is what boomers actually believe
I guarantee you this doesn't happen except with a few items that expire very quickly, such as milk.

Yes. Even if your grocery store was so low volume that milk was sitting around which made it to the sell by date, it's good for a week beyond that date. Most milk sold is a week or at least 5 days before the sell by date meaning you basically have a 10-14 day window with milk as a consumer. If the quantity of milk you've bought is so great that it's at risk of expiring in the fridge before you're done with it then guess what? They sell it in smaller quantities so you can avoid that, meaning that if you pick through milk to find the "freshest" milk you are an absolute retard wasting everyone's time.

most places put the newer stuff in the back, dumbfuck

Blocking the shelf from who?
anyway stores like walmart throw away perfectly fine food all day everyday instead of giving it to food banks, they even lock dumpsters so homeless people cant get it and god forbid get something for nothing even though they were going to waste it anyway.
fuck em

yeah and now the dumb zoomers are going to do it with student debt

unironically based

>almost

It was boomers and their greed that make college too expensive in the first place.

They would completely have to rearrange the shelves every time they replenish anything to do that, dumb-dumb. Some stores have dairy coolers that feed from the back, so the oldest milk will automatically be at the front, but for dry goods, the newest product will generally be at the front.

>boomer
Shut the fuck up. It's a woman. Woman of any generation would do this, the entitled whores that they are.

>It just makes you a retard, because obviously the store employees replenishing the sales floor are just going to put the freshest items from the stockroom at the front of the shelf 90% of the time.
>t. retailfag

You're about to be fired because that's not how you front inventory.
t. grocery store manager

they make it with the same material foam is made out of

This was actually the fault of millenials. If they weren't so entitled they could have gone over to Iraq and Afghanistan after 9/11 along with the Gen Xers and actually toppled Saddam and Al Qaeda more quickly than they did. Maybe they could have even caught Bin Laden. You have to remember that we (the baby boomers) set up Saddam in power and Al Qaeda to defeat the Russians. It was up to the millenials and Gen Xers to go over and stop Saddam and Al Qaeda more quickly than they did and then they could have come home more quickly, gotten jobs, and kept the economy afloat.

I used to I just buy this now

lasts passed its us by date and even then its longer than milk

costs a little more but when you factor milk spoiling and time wasted looking for fresh milk it works out cheaper

Attached: 24577011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 23K)

the bread is still perfectly good, just give them to the zoomer wageslave as a bonus for a good day's work lmao

Shitskin*

My elderly neighbor does this holy shit. I like to get in and get out of stores as fast as possible and he will dig through everything. If it's a food item that expires in six months he'll treat the one marked at five months like poison.

its that space age shit originally developed by NASA

>anyway stores like walmart throw away perfectly fine food all day everyday instead of giving it to food banks, they even lock dumpsters so homeless people cant get it and god forbid get something for nothing even though they were going to waste it anyway.
That's to prevent the store from being sued by someone who eats expired food and gets sick.

its a J*w
they are god's chosen and can do whatever they please, filthy goy

They started the flower power generation and launched us into a cultural downward spiral.
So, while you could say they were the start, every next generation has been just as bad. Zoomers might just be the worst - at least boomers weren't gay flossing trannies.

It's boomers running the companies that set the standard for educational requirements for jobs. Who do you think sets the ridiculous standards of experience required for something as menial as being a secretary for $12 an hour? Guess who also profits off students taking out student loans and going to school? Boomers in banks and boomers in the schools

yeah because hobos have high profile lawyers that would dare to take on walmart.
don't ever respond to me again brainlet.

Yeah this, back in the 50s people had work ethic and didn't like to create lots of waste, so the older stuff went to the front.

But these millenials don't have work ethic or respect for the environment, and they're usually too busy bug chasing or rioting for pedophile rights, so all the new stuff just goes on the front of the shelf.

just buy own brand you fucking idiot

fuck boomers

Generation X is probably the best generation. Prove me wrong.

t. millennial

Yes, Jews in the banks and jews run the schoo- I mean boomers, sorry, I almost sounded like a fucking retarded for a moment there, it's boomers that control everything ;)

>eat something out of a dumpster
>get sick
>sue the owner of the dumpster
America isn't really like this, isn't it?

A friendly reminder:
Soviets started the culture war, as we economically crippled the life out of them they inflicted one last poisonous blow to destroy our empire from within.
youtube.com/watch?v=QfvXwuZ-bok
This is also disinfo but there's still some truth in their operation methods and execution of the plan

Lawyers take on cases for percentages of settlements all the time. Are you new to America?

have you ever worked at a store? we dont give a shit

What even happened to gen X? Nobody talks about them and they seem to have vanished from history, like a blank page between boomers and millenials.

yeah, i just buy the one 2 days away from spoiling because i'm a cool dabbing zoomer!!! fuck boomers, long live the multinationals, and may we preserve their profit margin forever.
i don't care that milk is supposed to go off in a couple of days, i'm going to buy the milk that they've injected with military grade fucking agent orange to make it last ten times as long. sure it might kill me 20 years sooner, but at least it has a longer shelf life!!
i can't taste it at all, nor do any of the fruits or vegetables have any flavour, but at least they have a longer shelf life and preserve the precious profits of a company worth billions.
i even buy two almost expired fifty gallon jugs of milk just to make sure that one doesn't go unsold. sure i can't drink all of it and it just rots in my fridge, but at least the giant company has made another buck.
i'm a good consumer!!!

America is an extremely litigious country, yes. We needed to clarify the rights of homeowners to defend themselves because of a rash of home invaders suing the homeowners after being injured in the course of the burglary.

>a black and red paisley tie
Good lord

yeah boomers, and the elites. but none of that is to do with any kind of race or cult at all. and anyone finding any kind of correllation are just idiots and that's just coincidence.
fucking white boomers.
fucking white women.
fucking white males.
eurgh.
i can'twait until wakanda is real

That specific example is a stretch and probably wouldn't happen, but fear of lawsuits is the reason a lot of stores dont give their expired or products to food banks. Tons of perfectly good food is thrown out everyday.

being retail doesnt make you grocery but it does make you retarded
the milk gets stocked from the back because there is a large walk in refridgerator behind the shelf where cold orders go when they get off the truck and before you can stock them. the freshest milk is at the back because a. its easier to stock that way and you dont have to drag it all the way around to the front of the case and open the door and push everything back and b. you want the stuff with the shortest shelf life right at the front so people grab that and it doesnt expire on the shelf and become unsellable
>t. worked actual grocery for 4 years before i went to college and got a real job unlike retailfag here who sells clothes at jcpenny

>What even happened to gen X? Nobody talks about them and they seem to have vanished from history, like a blank page between boomers and millenials.
We don't use facebook and all our small purchases are made with cash. We're not a valuable demographic because we're cheap and content to live in the past instead of purchasing newly-made entertainment, so it's too much effort to market to us in any way besides re-releasing media from the 1980s in new formats... and thanks to being the first generation to go online, we tend to pirate whenever possible despite additional effort thanks to being so cheap.

Too young to have established political careers and too old to have a digital presence. They're pretty cool generation.

My friends and I always thought this was just from Clerks until we worked in a grocery store.
>"Is there anything fresher in the back....? Well could you check for me?"
>"WHERE ARE THE DISCOUNTS/DEALS?"
>asking me where some item in the store is. Gets upset when I apologize, say I've only been here a week, and I work in the deli so I don't know the layout yet.
>asks for recommendation. Tells me that it's a bad one, but take it anyway.
>"Could I get it sliced a little thinner? A little thinner than that? A little thinner. Well, thicker than that...."

Millennials were still in middle school/high school then retard

Even though you're being sarcastic you wouldn't believe how serious blacks here in the south took that movie. They actually acted like its their native homeland. There were hundreds of blacks in native dresses and suits and ties to go see this movie, even though I make jokes and I'm r*cist. I genuinely felt bad for them, for once in a blue moon I felt eclipsed by an entire race of being more pathetic than myself.

dry goods go at the top of the shelf or in the back until they need to be restocked. if enough product is sold that you have to reach into the shelf, then you have an employee face the shelf which means bringing all items to the front until restocking at night

>create villain
>it's your fault for not defeating them quickly enough to please me

In terms of actual damage to the planet, probably not. Most of them protested the bomb, whereas "the greatest generation" thought it was awesome. Also, the early industrialists like the robber barons make Boomers look like the trust busters.

Nice bait grandpa. Can you just fucking die already?

that's what you get for being a wagie

Probably slaving away at work to pay for the boomers' retirement funds and excesses and the importation of 3rd worlders.

haha
it is good to realise your standing in the world. through them, you saw a world beneath your feet that you had never noticed before.
even shitposting on Yea Forums 12 hours a day won't qualify you to be as worthless as them.
really though, more should have been done to tie the film into shipping them all back so they can finally make wakanda come true.
when after a couple of decades all they have done is stack some cardboard boxes and stuck mobile phones to coathangars to make skyscrapers and computer consoles, the world will be as it should.

We've tried it before. Liberia.

Sneed feed n seed Chuck fuck n suck

That's true but I doubt that gross bread is certified kosher so it most likely is some user's shitty abuela

>thinking only nonwhites do this
You actually think whites are this perfect race that doesn't do anything wrong?

She was trying to get the newest bread which is stored behind the older bread. Usually people will put the bread back on the shelf at least, usually upside down or out of place

youtube.com/watch?v=OP5mDaS6AFg&t=1s
Still my favorite video to share about this shit. He pushed for African reintegration. This faggy brit is so bluepilled.

>Work in retail
>Twats leave a basket full of shit at their arses in the middle of the store
>They fuck off, nowhere to be seen
>Take basket and start putting items back
>Person comes back shortly thereafter, (Usually a fat woman) asking where her items went.
AGGGGGGHHHHH

My dad's wasted hundreds of thousands on the stock market and had to be bailed out by my grandad multiple times. He owns tons of shit he can't afford, paid with credit. My grandad bought him cars. He bought him a house. My dad went to a good school and then to a good college all paid for by my grandad then turned down good schools for his kids and didn't pay for any of my siblings to go to college because he didn't think it was important. He's spent his whole life squandering every privilege he was given and crying about how people don't respect him when all he's never done anything for others. He also voted Trump because poor people are entitled takers.

Gen X is shit.

>smashes two loafs of bread to look for one that's slightly better
>leaves them on the fucking floor so someone else can deal with it

Attached: 1535020370088.jpg (625x415, 44K)

reddit.com/r/history/comments/7btv14/the_more_things_change_the_more_they_stay_the/

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

Yeah, he's the mouthpiece of the bbc, pathetic. People like him were the beginnings of political correctness and should have been left hanging in cages with their tongues cut out as a warning to others.
"oh I don't see any difference, to me race doesn't exist, i didn't even realise you weren't an english woman and were instead a black american man".
wakanda can be the new liberia.

You guys always say this and that about race war and how blacks should get send back to africa but never fucking do anything. Also africans would not take them either because they hate african americans as much as you do.

Old woman with disability uses bread to relieve her knees. Clueless Millenials have a problem with this despite the fact the bread is going to be thrown in a dumpster later anyway

It's all the same milk. You realize that, right? The ones that expire later were just packaged later.

Generic complaints about the youth being lazy and silly is nothing like the very specific complaint of boomers ruining everything.

milk is just diluted water, you know that right? they just dilute the water that goes into bottled water more than they dilute the water that they call milk. you realise that, right?

When I worked at Kr*ger, I generally just didn't even bother. I started out wanting to work hard and do the right thing and the customers sap the spirit out of you really quickly. I saw so many open drink bottles sitting on shelves. Let the brass deal with it.

You guys always say you want kaleesi as your waifu but never do anything. Also, she wouldn't want you as her husbandu because you smell of poo.

You put the fresher products in the back. I see the expiration date, you faggot. I never rummage through the whole shelf, but a couple items deep, why not?

I don't know about south but i know blacks who didn't get the hype for that movie.

You just know that bitch is the most entitled cunt ever.
Needs fucking dropkicking.

Ultimately it's up to black Americans and they clearly choose to stay here where they know they can actually survive. They are utterly dependent on the 'system' to survive. Even NATIVE Africans are flocking in droves to better lands because of their failed states.
youtube.com/watch?v=fqOiNJRcqkA
One of my favorite military commanders. People called him racist because he killed communist guerillas trying to over throw the Congo government.

shop faggots hate that because they've been instructed to put the fresh items at the back so that stupid mindless consumers buy the old degraded shit that has been picked up and put back and left next to the till for 6 hours warming up, opened, sampled, been spat back into and then had the lid glued on again.
stop wrecking their dodgy business practices, and be a good, mindless subservient consumer.
don't buy fresh food that will last another week for exactly the same price.
also don't buy the fresh chicken at the bottom of the pile, buy the green, oily, slimey chicken that will give you ebola if you don't eat it within 30 minutes.

I am not black, user. I am just saying that if you hate blacks so much you should probably do something about them.

It's the same for anyone who works with the public.
At some point you just lose faith that people can even help themselves.

The South has the highest % of blacks in the US. Generally Yanks don't seem to understand why Southern whites are 'r*cist.' Somehow those with intelligence can correlate the two.

'The customer is always right' is the worst idea of all time and has led to the gargantuan sense of entitlement that will be the bane of Western civilization.

Sure i would not want to live with ghetto niggers either.

Fuck wageslaves

>kick a bucket
>get fired
lol wagies
youtu.be/RPBYoMZ0XPU

where did i say you were black.
where did i say i hate blacks.
you're so heavily programmed that you give bot-like responses while requiring almost no user-input. incredible.

your post made me really want a good milkshake with plenty of ice cream in it. subliminal advertising, top notch.

is he going to say why he lost his job or do i have to wait 33 minutes for this fucker to repeat himself 800 times over insignificant details that are unrelated to the story.

As the gipper would say "there you go again." You entitled millenials want it both ways. You want a healthy economy and country, but you don't want to enlist in the military in middle school and fight for it (when you're arguably more full of energy than at any other point in your lives). And even if the law prevented you and you didn't have the guts to lie about your age to enlist, the wars went on for YEARS.

>implying the photo taker isn't in on it.

>Old woman with disability decides to shit on the floor. Clueless Millenials have a problem with this despite the fact the floor was going to be cleaned later anyway

>Western civilization
That is only an American thing.

what will happen once the boomer generation dies?

You want to shop somewhere that hobbos are fed and encouraged to lounge around at? A church downtown recently started a homeless food night where they feed all the fucking junkie losers who have failed on every level. In their appreciation they've broken into every vehicle for blocks around, many stolen cars found at drug dens later, apartments broken into and robbed and now the losers just roam the area begging off tye people they rob at night so they can get more drugs and be even bigger losers tomorrow than they were today. It's a huge fuck you to everyone in the community but the junkies and church people get to feel better about themselves at the cost of absolutely everyone else so that's nice.

This , but unironically.

what the fuck is this post

>deluded zoomers borrow money to spend on shitty college education
>after graduation, zoomer can't find job, open a business or even generate wealth by themselves
>surplus of college graduates seeking unqualified jobs raises the bar on education standards
>zoomers still can't pay for their debts and pushes interest rates higher
>higher interests and demand for shitty education pushes colleges profits higher

It's all boomers fault, man, it's their fault.

Attached: be73a83df559915e9d859949467b9d5aa55aa308236fecd786f0fc7bc1c72e82.jpg (640x537, 47K)

Almost like god king Obama was actually a fucking idiot when it came to economics with his bright idea of federalizing student debt.

Can someone who isn't a complete retard when it comes to finance tell me how accurate this movie was? I thought it was pretty good but got suspicious around the end when they brought 'muh islamophobia'.

This. Zoomers spent their whole lives playing video games and when it comes time to actually growing up and getting a job they start stamping and yelling.

>CLEAN IT UP WAGIE
>he typed from the safety of his parents attic
LMAO

>obviously the retards who work retail care about their job and will do things properly

I do this, I'm 25 so I guess I'm a boomer now. It's policy to push the old shit to the front and the new shit in the back. The boomer in OP's pic is retarded though.

Attached: 1541313593838.gif (300x461, 1.82M)

>implying boomers didn't create the situation where you need a college degree to get literally any good paying job
inb4 tradies start tradeposting

Get a real job. Don't go to school and then become a barista.