To the town of Aqua Fria

To the town of Aqua Fria.....

Attached: 1559078889582.png (424x349, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/05/24/pedophile-tossed-coin-front-child-decide-sexually-abuse-9684178/
metro.co.uk/2019/05/22/pedophile-said-stepdaughter-14-asked-sex-wife-jailed-438-years-9650148/
au.news.yahoo.com/sydney-could-turn-into-hunting-ground-if-pedophile-is-released-072901023.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGPBJbuDTypmkb2J7ZPpPvTRd9nVLQ9toTMwGQ0--cwxu9HclGGua-f5WStFip6kAF99XXimZU1pVrVZYeusdPnga54qnrEZonS-h_GRYdTD2Kff1D_KLTSB_nZqBwamItgPKg5xGjQVLxl_gyTOWv9Z-rhqpblmeWA-8H0auV2n
shareblue.com/trump-nothing-against-pedophile-roy-moore/
youtube.com/watch?v=73WhNw44YPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to have sex so badly. It hurts to be this alone every day of my life. A part of me dies every time I go 24 hours without speaking a word to anyone.

>Oh? So you are on your way to the beach too, Tex?

Attached: Predator vs Predator.jpg (710x647, 145K)

>tfw dont even want the sex
I just want a soft cutie to hold at night

Has anyone claimed they were dyslexic, and when they say thier only 13, you say it reads out backwards in your head, so you thought it was 31. Just curious

Have sex

You don’t want sex. You incels get so angsty and angry when you see this, but you don’t actually want sex. You want love and relationships, and no about of coping will help build what you’ve been missing out on since you were a child

link?

HE'S STUCK IN FOLSOM PRISON
AND TIME KEEPS DRAGGIN' ON

>Now he's getting a tattoo
>He's gettin' ink done
>He asked for a '13', but they drew a '31'
>Friends say he's trying too hard
>And he's not quite hip
>But in his own mind
>He's the dopest trip

KEK

Attached: 1555697423681.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Go on tell that long-tongue liar..

LET THAT LONESOME CUNNY
BLOW MY VIRGINITY AWAY
SOOWEE

BRENDAN?

Tell em that CAWD's gonna cut you down...

lmao

Seriosly would this work?

Nobody has ever tried it.

Wouldn't really work with any girl below 12.

stop complaining you basement dwelling retard. if you dislike it that much you'd do something to change your life.

FROM A MUSTY BASEMENT
A LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

Let's just say for the sake of argument that it could. You'd immediately discredit it when you get a pic from the decoy and don't go DAMN YOU 31 AND LOOK LIKE THAT GUUURL??

Anyone got a link to the episode?

metro.co.uk/2019/05/24/pedophile-tossed-coin-front-child-decide-sexually-abuse-9684178/

He was using Facebook messenger.

metro.co.uk/2019/05/22/pedophile-said-stepdaughter-14-asked-sex-wife-jailed-438-years-9650148/

Michael is one really evil man.

You definitely should not release a dangerous killer pedophile like Michael back into society.

I forgot the link: au.news.yahoo.com/sydney-could-turn-into-hunting-ground-if-pedophile-is-released-072901023.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGPBJbuDTypmkb2J7ZPpPvTRd9nVLQ9toTMwGQ0--cwxu9HclGGua-f5WStFip6kAF99XXimZU1pVrVZYeusdPnga54qnrEZonS-h_GRYdTD2Kff1D_KLTSB_nZqBwamItgPKg5xGjQVLxl_gyTOWv9Z-rhqpblmeWA-8H0auV2n

shareblue.com/trump-nothing-against-pedophile-roy-moore/

Look, Donald "sedentary and fat" Trump has supported a pedophile Republican. Trump has his extensive list of sexually assaulting women, and he still go voted into office by Republicans.

Excellent bait my friend. However will this thread be popular enough? We shall see. Enjoy one (you) on the house

*Trump has his own extensive list of sexually assaulting women.

Thanks for the (you), and please seethe more.

that wouldn't work, but another guy wrote a letter beforehand, declaring that he was going to the house because he felt the girl was in danger. he brought the letter to the house and read it to hansen. on the strength of his letter, he was acquitted because the jury accepted it as evidence that his intent was not to have sex with the teen, but to help her.
youtube.com/watch?v=73WhNw44YPE

no, im pretty sure I want sex

The decoy is rarely below 13