Moby cancels UK book tour and is going 'away for awhile'... amid growing backlash from controversial memoir

>Moby cancels UK book tour and is going 'away for awhile'... amid growing backlash from controversial memoir

nooooooooo they got our guy

Attached: 14112570-0-image-a-72_1559153248309.jpg (634x902, 133K)

his excuse sounded so fucking beta, man has been pussified by bitches, it's pathetic.

>I am the one who released the book without showing it to the people I wrote about. I’m the one who posted defensively and arrogantly. I’m the one who behaved inconsiderately and disrespectfully, both in 2019 and in 1999," he wrote. "There is obviously no one else to blame but me."

Attached: 1558311897821.jpg (800x800, 83K)

"Where you end" is his best song.

He dated Portman, everyone knows it. However, it was during her xtc era - hence the denial.

Attached: 1558629520458.jpg (639x891, 70K)

Who gives a fuck about fucking Moby? Nobody even remembers that he exists.

Eminem pls go

Imagine doubling down after your alleged ex denies even knowing you. What was he thinking?

If he dated Portman in the time he claimed, she was seventeen, so the smart thing for him to do is shut the fuck up about it.

old enough for kisses

Lmao, women plain make shit up and the world pats them on the back for doing an amazing job.
A man tells the truth and the roasties demand the world hound him into oblivion.
And if anyone says 'have sex' to me, I will ram my cock so far up their backside they'll be picking their own ass-hairs out of their teeth.

That's not illegal.

I once saw Moby interviewed. He gave a ten minute unsolicited rant about how homophobic Eminem was. The next guy on stage was Elton John, who said Moby was full of shit.

What a shame lmfao

Attached: rise.jpg (752x938, 101K)

The court of public opinion doesn't give a shit about the actual law.

Have anal sex

old enough to fuck depending on the state
just another case of a bitch who mistakes their own personal regret for another person's hideousness

Why?

>famed vegan and soi enthusiast
>our guy
Ohnonononononono

Weren’t they in New York? That would have been legal there.

Attached: 8C50458E-DF0C-4A27-816A-8D645FFB1C8E.jpg (306x575, 34K)

Why would he even mention it in his memoirs? Yeah they probably fucked and he's probably telling the truth, but he should have seen the backlash coming a mile away.

>I dated this twenty year old hotty when I was thirty
What the fuck Moby, I was seventeen and that was creepy
>I really respect you, but why are you lying. We dated. Look at all these pictures I have of you.

If you can't see how that is literally Normies repellant I don't know how to help you.

She used to listen to XTC? Based.

Because memoirs are supposed to contain details about the writers' personal lives that people may care about, not tiptoe around interactions with wymen to protect them.

Attached: moby-3.jpg (1800x2700, 583K)

how can she be this cute, it's insane hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1557777032485.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

eww creepy. he could be her dad... gross!

Portman herself said she was 18 at the time of the supposed relationship.

It brings me neverending joy to watch these cuck faggots who sold out the youth be eaten alive by the monster they helped to create.

Sincerely hope every one of these former celebrities goes down in flames.

Based Elton. He's /ourgay/

>I just remember it as this older guy was being creepy with me
>also we have several photos together being friendly at different events
Why are women such liars Yea Forums?

Jerry is based.

>Moby releases faggot memoir book
>Has to stop promoting it because he can't hide his love for cunny
>Elton releases chad memoir movie
>Has actual gay sex in it but is less faggoty than Moby's book
>Makes a billion.

She looks ugly af there. Ive fucked 18yo girls much better looking

Moby really lives up to his unsaid last name.

You know when a waitress smiles at you, she doesn't think your cheeto stained neckbeard is charming right? Women are liars, but what they lie about is being happy in the presence of disgusting beta men like Moby.

Is Yea Forums actually rallying behind Moby now, of all people?

RLM will never be the same.

So why did she hang out with him on several different occasions lmao. Your dumb reasoning makes no sense.

>hahah cheetos and neckbeard XD
you're probably a virgin yourself and thinks saying salty cringe shit like that distances you from that stereotype you're describing

>watch the Elton Lestat musical on youtube
>it's innovative and misunderstood Kino
>listen to Mody's songs
>it's generic crap
The shittiest received Elton thing is still better than the best Moooby thing.

Making cum "tributes" and posting them on /gif/ doesn't count, guy

you have to choose between AidsJack and Hershlag

When faced with the foid horde that threatens us all we must make truce with our enemies, from Cuck King to Moby.

In social events? Why indeed. YOU wouldn't know how that works.

Based reading comp retard

Nothing you say makes any sense

It's the endless debate of who you hate more, soi beta men or roasties. Personally, I'm glad that faggot Moby is getting burned by the outrage culture he has previously been a part of.

Hershlag every time. Moby can fuck off.

To you. I know.

wtf I love joos now!!

shes barren her uterus is rotten

Attached: 1558088307355.jpg (1920x1080, 683K)

That's impressive, you managed to be the gayest person in a room containing Moby and Elton John.

So you can cum inside her without adding any more jews to the world. Surely that is a win win for Yea Forums

It was on tv retard.

Doesn't Natalie have like a sub 80 iq.
Pretty but a bit too autistic for me.

Attached: lovejoy.jpg (630x628, 183K)

we ARE on Yea Forums, retard
you're still the gayest

Holy fuck these chained 69s. Both you faggots should fuck each other.
t.

Nah, but we can both fuck you. You tell us what holes you want fill and we'll oblige.

>that black guy pointing
YOU JUST KNOW

If you were to impregnate this woman, would she explode? Idk if the body could contain all the plastic surgery and insertions when she inevitably blows up from being preggers.

Why didn’t he just shut the fuck up and let her deny it. Don’t respond. Don’t acknowledge. Don’t go digging up “evidence” of a relationship

Just shut the fuck up and let it all pass

>she was seventeen

Nope. She was eighteen.

>Doesn't Natalie have like a sub 80 iq.

She has a degree from Harvard. Where did you get yours from?

*unzips pants*
awful optimistic of you, eh kid?
*forces you to your knees*
*tilts your face up and kisses it before shoving cock down your throat*
*facefucks you for 5-10 minutes, then lifts you onto the couch and puts you face down*
*starts to push cock into your ass*
*it curves up, presses against your prostate as it enters further and further*
*strokes your hair as you begin mumbling nonsense*
heh… you like that, do ya kid?
*you begin noticing details like balls slapping against your ass*
*firmly grabs your hips and slowly pumps in and out*
*starts fucking harder and harder until your yelping each time it’s slammed in to the hilt*
*you begin arching and pushing into it with each thrust*
*jerks you off*
*cum in unison*
h-heh… that was good… eh, kid?

This guy steals every single scene he is in. Every time I see him in a movie or show.

That means nothing.

Because he is an absolute retarded beta who deserves everything he got for perpetuating this state of 'civilization'

Go and read what the media is reporting. facts don't matter kid

I was kidding. All sex is gross to me.

I'm in, but only if you cosplay as Lobo amd me as Superboy.

Haha, nice one, boys! I like your moxie, I really do. You remind me of a younger me.
Back when I was just starting out on the boards, I would pull stunts like this all the time. Turn a meme on its ear. Try to be a "big guy" and impress the oldfags. It's completely normal.
But ya know what, lads? In time you'll come to learn that there's more to memery than simple tradition. There's great strength in it. Playing along with some OP's epic bait isn't something we do because we want to fit in. We do it because it weeds out the reddit fags and normies from the true memesmen of Yea Forums.
You stay around here long enough, kid, and you'll come to realize this. But for now, get out there, have some fun, and think about what I said.
And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)

He got off easy. Portman just denied it instead of claiming it was rape and going #MeToo

>unironically talk about the times you purposely touched your bare dick to people in public without their consent in 20-fucking-19
The hell did he think would happen?

HIYBTTIBITPWYBA?

>She has a degree from Harvard.
Where did she get $25,000?

HIYBTTBITPWYBA
Huh.

HIYBTTIBITPWYBA? HIYBTTBITPWYBA? Nigger I'll fuck your ass! All I need is one moment of weakness. One second of complacency. I'll be on you like white on rice. More accurately, I'll be in you like cock in ass. I'll bend you over, pull your pants down, and plunge straight in.
I know what you're thinking. "user, you won't be able to enter my tight shitter without any lube". Do you think this is a fucking game? Do you think I haven't thought this shit through? I'll have my cock pre-lubed for your ass. I'll slide straight in and start pumping. And I'll cum in your ass.
Jesus fucking Christ you people make me sick

That doesn't mean much when you have the connections she does. I'm not saying she's an 80 IQ tard like the other user did; but I've never heard her say anything interesting.

Attached: Leon.jpg (500x504, 196K)

forgive my spacing, i am Reddit.

i come to study memes and fun at Yea Forums Yea Forums. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very fedora person. i never act to be gay with other posters before. but after i am in Yea Forums 6 hours i am user together you are gay also. You was show me meme fun and then we are flirt.

wWe cybersex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i get fock by user you it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I shout Mother upstairs. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX". She yell back what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not put baby into girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, HE IS IN MY ASS, I CUM FROM ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I am very embarrass. You embarass too maybe? I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Which parts aren’t real? The breasts look natural. The hips look impossibly wide but are there actually implants for that these days?

Bitch looks like shes 30

uh oh spaghettio?

Okay, friend. Okay.
You got me!
You got me over a barrel. You've got my wrists tied, you've got my ankles secured.
I'm not going anywhere.
What's that you're... oh. Oh you're pulling my pants down. Boxers, too.
That's fine. I won't struggle. Next you'll... ooh! Ooh that's cold! The lube! The lube you're rubbing on my asshole.
Hang on there a seco--oof!! Oh wow! Oh wow you're in my ass! Th-thrusting in and o-out!
I can f-feel you! Y-yeah I can f-feel you. You're whole l-length. I-in and o-out! I-it's good. H-hitting the sweet spot! Hitting m-my p-prostate!
OOOHH!! OOOOOHHH I'M GONNA CUM!!
*screams in ecstasy as you explode inside of me*

So what you're saying is that I'm a Big Guy for You, brother, and that it was all part of your plan to make me in charge here, to make my fire rise?

And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth.

Attached: DD5eP64UAAAPHLc.jpg (750x997, 136K)