What happens to all the people who get revived only to find out their wife has been getting plowed by BBC for the last...

What happens to all the people who get revived only to find out their wife has been getting plowed by BBC for the last five years?

Attached: Smart-Hulk-Infinity-Gauntlet-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 56K)

Have you seen the ending of Cast Away?
That's what happens.

>be revived
>all your properties have been sold
>your bank account was closed
>your workplace doesn't even exist anymore
>your wife remarried
>your dog died of old age
Fuck Hulk. Thanos' death was painless.

Your obsession is concerning...

>ywn develop a Pavlovian response to nigger dick just to BTFO/pol/
Leftists

>Why don't we just reset everything to how it was before the snap Tony?
>BECAUSE I HAD ONE KID SO FUCK EVERYONE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE

>Life is shit
>Feel finally at peace like scarlet witch when you see your body fading away to ash
>Finally, an ending to this misery
>5 mins pass and you're back 5 years later with even worse prospects
Thanks Avengers, you stupid fucking morons. The Sokovia Accords were right

>Earth suddenly has to feed 4 billion extra people but only has farms set up for half the population

what hell have you doomed us to

Honestly think they missed a trick not getting Eminem to wield the Infinity gauntlet.

>snap BACK to reality
>everyone dabs on Thanos

What happens to people who wasn’t snapped by died as a consequence of the snap? Like died in a car crash.

Attached: white american women are degenerate scum.jpg (1752x4512, 1.77M)

>Be aircraft pilot
>Suddenly don't feel so good

Attached: 1558183327041.gif (400x332, 1.97M)

Based

Seriously, why is no consideration given to the countless lives that were irreparably ruined? All of those people who moved on and now have to deal with the shock of a loved one coming back 5 years later just get fucked because Tony Stark couldn't be bothered to just fuck his wife again and make another daughter?

That's a fair point, and if they do get brought back, do they get brought back where they were when they disappeared? If you're on a flight, the pilots disappear, and the plane flies into the side of the mountain, does everyone who died the the crash also get to come back? Do the pilots come back at 50,000 feet in the air and fall to their deaths? Does the plane just rematerialize with everyone on board, as it was the moment before the snap? Does that mean the plane was alive?

The helicopter crashed into a building in the infinity war post credit scene so the plane definitely just flew off. They respawned midair and died

Snapping grants a wish. Hulk probably brought them all back and added that it must be done safely.

it's a kids movie from disney, just turn off your brain incel

Professor hulk accounted for that shit, all those people that got remarried have two spouses, one with the old one and one with new one.

Why r u guys obsessed with black people having sex?

Anyways I imagine there would be groups where respawned new divorcees can mingle with eachother.

>live in marvel universe
>half the world disappears
>"thank god that our insurence company and governments now covers magic/space invaders"
>be revived
>"here you go sir, everything is back to normal, because we planned for this you know, because we're not fucking idiots."

Is a torrent of this quality already out?

Peter Parkers friends should have aged 5 years and graduated college already as adults.

None of it made sense

Its already avaiable in HD? I should watch it.

What happens to all the people who are brought back to life in outer space due to Earth constantly moving?

Based and Wilsonpilled!

I know, right? If I got turned to ash, I wouldn't want to come back to life since my life is complete garbage anyway.

This movie was fucking stupid and just used DOCTOR WHO logic where some world affecting shit happens and the next week everything is back to normal. Look at Spider-man Far From Home. Apart from some lip service it looks like everything is back to normal.

Endgame was a shitty movie!!!FACT!!!

You are correct. Hulk probably snapped his fingers on the Infinity Gauntlet while wishing in his mind that EVERYONE who died both DIRECTLY from the Snap and INDIRECTLY from the Snap to be not only brought back to life but in a safe way, like not coming back to life in fucking space due to Earth's orbit.

>Peter Parkers friends should have aged 5 years and graduated college already as adults.

You're assuming Peter's friends didn't perish from the Snap. Maybe ALL of Peter's friends perished from the Snap?

>All of those people who moved on and now have to deal with the shock of a loved one coming back 5 years later just get fucked because Tony Stark couldn't be bothered to just fuck his wife again and make another daughter?

I don't get this thing about Tony not wanting to risk his daughter's life, what was all of that about?

>What happens to all the people who get revived only to find out their wife has been getting plowed by BBC for the last five years?
Ask your father

Attached: hulk no.png (1836x2722, 2.42M)

kek

Kevin Feige confirmed Hulk thought of that during the snap and had them be safe on their return

Did Kevin Feige confirm that the people who died indirectly because of the Snap (like because a taxi driver turned to ash, for example) were also brought back to life by Hulk?

I think the US just woke up, I see dozens of threads with retarded shit like this all over the place now.

Yeah, the question he was asked was
>"People have expressed views that, in Endgame, those brought back by the snap could have died in accidents (like someone being brought back 100 ft in the air where a plane used to be). Is it possible that Hulk, when doing the snap, not only brought everyone back, but also brought them back in a safe place?"
and Kevin answered yes

Meh, thats him handwaving it in a Reddit ama. Its not something fiege went out of his way to clarify the shitty writing. Its still dumb

Ah, okay. Thanks for the reply.

Could the snap have brought back Quicksilver?

letting the people stay dead would had been a bigger plot twist than thanos winning in infinity war and would have unironically subverted my expectations in a good way.
I hate mardisneyvel but a post-snapping world is such an interesting world to watch.

Attached: 2c6.gif (857x994, 427K)