Show made now with "forced" diversity

>show made now with "forced" diversity
>incels get mad about it
>show from 2000 with diversity
>such a classic show! my childhood!

Attached: malcolm-in-the-middle-tv-01.jpg (445x550, 75K)

are you really this stupid?

Shows have had token black characters for like 6 decades

Sneed

>faggot OP wastes 14/88 get with stupid nigger loving bullshit thread

Attached: 53.jpg (640x480, 109K)

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

didn't they live in some shitty low income neighbourhood in California? so it was hardly forced

Stevie is portrayed as a loser and kind of an asshole, also his whole family is black an so are all his parents' friends, the way it works in real life, the races largely keeping to themselves.

Yes?

How? Apart from his disability he's just a regular boy. And boys will be boys.
His dad on the other hand...

There's several episodes where it shines through, also he's clearly not regular he's part of the same loser gang as Malcolm.

>the same loser gang
user, are you a jealous brainlet or what? Those are the people that will later rake in the cash with stuff they love.
And well, why would he not be an asshole? Just because he's a cripple? But give some examples, please, the only one I can think of right now is when he fakes falling off his chair to frame that one bully kid.

Literally every character that isn't being used to show how much someone, is an asshole, is an asshole in this show. The main family especially.

Wait was Stevie a cast member, I thought he was just recurring.

>coping this hard

socially those kids are giant losers, who will grow up to be successful, but still losers nonetheless

>show made in 2000s
>here is a show about a lower class white kid and his family, also he has a black friend

>Show made in the 2010s

>ITS THE NEW VIBRANT AMERICA THAT IS DIVERSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME A BLACK PERSON HAS EVER BEEN ON TV WE NEED TO CELEBRATE AND CHECK OUR PRIVVALLGE THIS IS HISTORICAL

Malcolm and his brothers were so hot.

I bet you are one of those people who watch TBBT and think Penny is not a loser.

pennys a hoe that uses her cunt to get stuff from incels

I never watched every episode of this show.

How did it end?

Incredibly based. Repugnant-cunts left seething.

bnr

>all of children there got molested

um yeah

Attached: 1557177554328.jpg (960x960, 43K)

why did they have to get a black cripple? It should have been a pure aryan ubermensch. It's the jews I tell you, trying to make us kill us all white people

Whenever some alt-right incel fag calls diversity "forced" ask them why it's forced. They never have an answer.

>alt-right incel fag

Attached: 1559095945568.png (1250x700, 982K)

Everybody hated token characters for decades now

>I'm not a fag, look at these other people who aren't relevent at all, this proves that I'm not a faggot

>not understanding the difference between forced diversity and actual diversity
Off to /pol/ you go

>I'm not a fag, look at these other "people" who aren't relevent at all, this proves that I'm not a faggot

Attached: 1558919768811.jpg (2160x3840, 715K)

It's not that hard to uncover. It's typically evident when they're shitty worthless characters/actors (Nigger Stormtrooper and Trahn Trahn Chinks). Also, stay the fuck off anything in Europe pre-1950.

nice last 4 digits

>hmm let me just navigate to my tranny folder
>try not to fap, try not to fap, try not to fap
>ah yes this one should be a perfect accompaniment to my post
>"people"

Oh god the irony is dripping off this picture. Why do trannys say “I just want to live a quiet Iife” then scream at everyone that they’re trannys

Yes he is.

>try not to fap, try not to fap, try not to fap

Attached: 1558881492229.jpg (979x1697, 519K)

You should consider the life choices that have led to you posting this image and having it saved on your computer

>You should consider the life choices that have led to you posting this image and having it saved on your computer

Attached: 1558920004599.jpg (3096x5504, 1.31M)

>this guy is using the word "fag" to insult other people
>while posting a bunch of pictures of trans people
kek, imagine being this self-hating

what forced diversity was there in MITM? stevie was a comic side character, they even joked about his tokenism multiple times

if MITM was made today there would be multiple episodes exploring the sexual identity of the children, one of them would almost certainly come out as gay and another as genderfluid. There was NONE of that, there was no pandering to mentally ill left wingers which is why on rewatches it is 100x better than any garbage that gets made today

tl;dr kill yourself, you nigger

>this guy is using the word "fag" to INSULT other people
>while POSTING a bunch of pictures of trans people

Attached: 1558318261851.jpg (540x617, 40K)

>you will never fuck Lois

Attached: 1543013366978.gif (330x336, 3.47M)

the character existed around his disability not because of it. Also they literally never mention him being black, he's just a character doing his thing who happens to have black skin thats what i want. don't make him talk jive and quip about whitey.

The forced diversity version of MITM is called modern family you absolute cunt

sage and reported for being a retard spastic

made a new thread

but why? Is there a new 45 post limit?

the question should be framed in the exact opposite way the OP did it for reasons outlined and

Family plan on Malcolm becoming president.

He's got a point you know