What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: billburrmondymorningpodcast.jpg (1400x1400, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOt03BNPExo
youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the beautiful nia

He's not smart enough to carry a show on his own and too much of a jerk to work with anyone smarter than him.

He does have some decent stand-up specials though.

He turned into a total cuck and married a sheboon

>He's not smart enough to carry a show
i disagree, i think hes at his best when hes by himself ranting about random shit. his interviews are always kinda boring

did none of you motherfuckers watch his older set when he just starts crying about his dad buying him a doll? he's always been this way

I actually like solo podcasts better.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 7.03.59 PM.png (696x692, 634K)

Patrice died, it ruined the whole O&A new york crew.

Comedy died with George Carlin. This guy was supposed to be the new edgy bad ass of comedy but it's kind of hard to be anything in comedy when you're just some faggot who parrots everything everything else is saying.

There are no more standup comedians worth giving a fuck about. Stand up comedy in the 21st century is kind of retarded to begin with. Who wants to listen to some faggot for a hour when I got a smart phone with every based comedian and form of entertainment on it for free. Combine that with nothing but worthless faggots now larping as comedians and comedy turning into leftist struggle sessions. There's literally no point to care about it or pay attention to it anymore.

When you dig coal, coal digs you. Let that be a lesson to all you jungle fever nutcases

He's really not. 90% of his show was complaining about shit he didn't understand and getting defensive about it.

It often makes me laugh. Stop thinking you are above everything and maybe life will be a little better to you

The "lovely" Nia.

personally i got tired of listening to him complain about Boston sports teams despite them winning championships year after year

Bill Burr has made me laugh. I can't say the same for George "le edgy philosopher grandpa" Carlin.

Cumtown started around and made everyone else look like shit.

Bill Burr and Louis CK are both better then Carlin

He had a kid. He stopped drinking. I can keep going.

This one got old real quick.

He wasn't always old you uneducated zoomer.

THE LOVELY NIAAAAA EVERYONE

this

a sex doll?

Cumtown is garbage though

Cumtown might actually be good if Stav wasn't there acting as a human laugh track for anything Nick says. It's so obvious Stav is just there to laugh to give the impression of it being funnier than it really is, except the fat cunt just ruins every joke and makes everything worse.

Which can be comedic. Listening to comedian podcasts to gain insight is a fool's errand.

He peaked and has even said that comedians only have two good specials in them himself.

Stop watching NA stand up/comedy shows. They are not built to last, or built at all; imagine calling fifty minutes of club material a "special," when there are actual comedians who write structured shows that aren't just a bunch of bits loosely stapled together.
You're not watching the right things for you, user. There's plenty of good stuff out there.

He grew rich in the suburbs. Big time New England wealthy white guilt.

Bill Burr is right about everything except race, where he seems to worship niggers.

Attached: 1547964475500.png (645x773, 11K)

he worshiped patrice, has jungle fever, and probably knew a bunch of black comedians at the comedy clubs. it makes sense.

He also thinks black people are physically superior to whites because he's such a brainlet.

Nothing wrong. Bill Burr is right

It's pretty gay how he LARPs as working class when he was a rich kid.

wasnt his dad a dentist or some shit? he always made it seem like his dad had a blue collar job

The fucker went to college
Nobody I know personally ever went to college, we couldn't afford it

his nigger wife stole his balls

there's also some weird dude that claims to be his brother and says he owes him money. burr is super secretive about his siblings so I'm not sure what to think of it.

I watch the YouTube clips of his podcast that are edited with video of whatever he's talking about.
It's alright

It’s really odd. He’s a weird guy.
Yes. He, like many rich kids worked for his dad at his dads dental practice.

He stopped being miserable

>i gotta get sober
>been trying to lose some weight
>gotta try and hit my fighting weight
>something something boston sports
>college football right guys
>I really need to watch more formula 1
>THE LOVELY NIA
>I love my fucking kid, I hate fucking people
>man whiskey is great
>so im off the wagon again
>something about drumming
>i hate politics and the proceeds to talk about politics for an hour

>watching the podcast
>girlfriend walks by
>whose that annoy bitch on there with him babe?
>oh it's his wife
>hear her audible disgust from the kitchen

Attached: 411930e26641f2b34cd50214d06d01d4.jpg (720x540, 60K)

now post a pic of your girls feet

black wife
/thread

I started turning the podcast off whenever he mentioned something related to white privilege until it happened so often that I just quit listening. It was a good run.

she went full gibsmedat on his nuts

What happened?

What did Billy do now?

Attached: 1529968183521.jpg (650x491, 65K)

His wife ruined him and his material. Bill might be the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.

george carlin fucking blows.

I love bill, but hes just too low IQ to talk politics.

hes totally whipped by his over domineering chimp of a wife yet preaches alpha redpill shit. Its like he rushed into marriage to shit out a kid because he felt time was running out. He was always insecure about being old, childless, and unmarried

When you’re a kid being made fun of by your dad is a terrible terrible feeling so I’m not surprised that men who were ridiculed and mocked by their father grow up to be people pleasers and bootlickers

got cucked by his nigger wife

Attached: the lovely nia.jpg (1242x2208, 147K)

I can't stand when he has guests on his podcasts. He's terrible at interviews and amazing at ranting. He never rants when he's got a guest, and the guest is rarely entertaining enough to carry the show on their own.

That and Nia, of course. She's like a comedic vampire.

Have sex

Liek literally?

Yes

>
Look at these silly triggered cocksuckers. Your stupid fucking le rambling bullshit is dead. There hasn't been a comedian worth a fuck in 15 fucking years. Have fun crying and beating off to Nanette.

Holy fuck Bill, what a massive fucking fraud he is.

none of what you said has anything to do with the fact that george carlin is a hack and the only good bit he did was the one where he just said all of the slurs he could think of

Nothing? He has more downloads than ever before.

>blah blah blah, my subjective faggot opinion

>popularity is synonymous with quality
lol this faggot listens to justin bieber

I mean physically they are?

Nothing wrong with modern Beiber. You're a retard
His Wife has been with him for going like 15 years and I know you didn't listen to have back then you fucking tard.

Sex. Have it.

lol I've been listening to him since his earliest specials and O&A days, so well over a decade now. he has clearly changed his content to appease her and to try and become as accessible as possible. you have objectively shit taste.

>Decent stand up specials
He has like 2-3 good bits. Bill is a mediocre one-note comedian.

Which is why both cite Carlin as a huge influence? Carlin helped invent the style of stand up they do, fuckwit.

You should visit your local comedy club and enjoy lesser known comedians. The underground circuit is as raunchy as ever and delights in giving the finger to political correctness, SJW, leftism, whatever you want to call it. The ones with overproduced specials sucked a dick or two to get their schlop put on TV. Ignore it. Go outdoors and actually engage niche communities. It's where the talent is.

Watching cucks like joe rogan pretend like they aren't just needing a dick in their ass be all like "oh well, I suppose another inch in won't do much damage" is fucking hilarious.
They are cheerleaders for the wrong side and the wrong side just got destroyed so now they are acting like nobody noticed.

Louis "i want white pople to die and i am white but im actually a kike and sex pest" CK?

Carlins for emotionally stunted adults who really don't believe in god and tell others about how awesome Carlin is because he doesn't believe in god too.

Every stand up of his is the same, he sounds retarded, looks retarded, and his posts are 8th grade level when it comes to theology.

People who enjoy Carlin are not only stupid fucking boomers, but also brainlets. You're a bible thumper except instead of believing in God, you tip your fedora.

George Carlin sucked donkey dick especially his stand ups as an old fart.

I have noticed this a bit. Burr was one of a few comedians I was willing to go out on a limb for, and listen to not because it was educational, but because he was at least self aware of his own ignorance and took the unusual angle of playing around with it in creative ways. But at some point, after about the ten thousandth hour of listening to him analyze sports teams, I'm like, bill, if you're going to do fucking jokes about some serious shit that's ruining peoples lives, that's cool and all, but at least put 1/1000th the effort into learning about that thing, that you put into following sports, first. I mean fuck, I can listen to my drunk ass friends talk like dipshits if I wanted to hear stupid people talk up their dumbass opinions on crap they don't understand and don't care enough about to look into. Lost a bit of respect for him at some point. Still like him, just wish he'd take a little more interest in, well, anything in the world.

>watching the podcast
When has Burr done a video Monday Morning Podcast?

Doug Stanhope was fucking fine and goddamn dandy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOt03BNPExo

plebeian

well now you're just lying.

he keeps talking about sports like a fucking brainlet

Nia fucking ruined him it's not even a meme it's just the fucking truth. I stopped listening years ago. Anytime he says anything close to """redpilled""" the Tiny Nia Living In His Brain berates him into submission and he pussies out and calls himself a retard. This is the "No Reason to Hit a Woman" guy. He could have done a million times better too, I mean what the fuck? How could he have been so desperate? Had he never been in a real relationship before? What the fuck was he thinking?

all comedy is based on ignorance

>I dont have to tell jokes as long as I just reaffirm my audiences political beliefs

Carlin was literally the Hannah Gadsbys Nanette of his era. Protip if your """comedy""" is getting more applause than laughter, you're doing it wrong

Bill is based

Attached: DD7E143A-9D13-498C-B84A-BA1E94A15C40.png (1457x1441, 1.64M)

black americans where bred like animals, of course they're physically superior. hockey would be theirs too if they could stand the cold (and afford the gear).

Nia has a great thicc body. He doesn't want to lose her, which is understandable

Attached: bill-burr-premiere-the-heat-04.jpg (711x1000, 157K)

yeah i tried watching a youtube clip and it was even worse than the Opie and Anthony laughing, cumtown is cancer and should be avoided at all costs

bill burrs podcasts are best when they are edited down to the highlights

bill burr's life

Ironically Carlin's best bit was a PG rated one. Baseball vs. Football.

The Philadelphia Incident is one of the best stand up sets ever
youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk

most overrated set ever
>DUDE YOUR SPORT TEAMS SUCK LMAO

Why did Bill not break up with her?

are there actually any normies talking about bill burr getting less funny or is it just Yea Forums?

Attached: 1557051818655.png (478x483, 155K)

>FOOTBAWL IS TUFF BECAUSE THE STADIUMS HAVE STRAWNG NAMES

Nah that shit was cringe.

Because she reminds him of his one true love - Patrice.

dude she's literally leslie jones tier

normies never found him funny.
And they're right not to do so.

Naw she's ugly. Bill's rich and has been famous to normalfags for like ten years now. He could objectively do better. Just a combination of low self esteem, white guilt, and a martyr complex keeps him with her.

Attached: afa.jpg (500x580, 25K)