So what's the final verdict?

So what's the final verdict?

Attached: d6e8c572d73d984fbd2413c494d5a240.png (512x512, 18K)

Disappointing.

That i want a dany gf
(always liked her btw)

Promising start but instead of sticking the landing, they shattered an ankle and fell over.

1-4: Good.
5-8: Bad.

I feel nothing. Legit. After the final episode was over I sighed and instantly went and watched another film. Awful show.

Half of it pretty good and the other half is pretty bad,

It's okay, I guess

LOST is no longer the worst finale

Season one will continue to be one of the best "book-to-screen" adaptations in my mind.
That one hurt.

Haven't watched LOST in ages, was the finale that bad? Wasn't it just a man and his dog? Sounds pretty kino and chill to me.

Just another average tv show. Nothing special

The verdict is the writer's guild has MASSIVE leverage next time they want to go on strike, since the public now knows that no amount amazing acting and special effects can save a turd of a script even if the actual story is good.

stop watching when joffrey dies

Lost is so much better kek

>they have massive leverage now that people know that film+TV writers are hacks who can't hang with real writers

Trash. Not a single good episode let alone season
GRRM needs to kill himself for creating this abomination

Emilia Clarke can act after all

kino
women HATE it

are you fucking retarded? Tywin's death is better.

You would also miss Hardhome and BotB

Everyone hates it. It pisses off sjw's, /pol/ and everyone rightfully.

Acceptable. Been wanting Dany dead since Season 1.

7/10 show overall, only missing three points because of shoddy writing in the last few seasons

All the cast went to heaven

D and D suck ass

S01-S04: 10/10
S05: 8/10
S06: 7/10
S07: 5/10
S08: 3/10

Could have been the greatest show on television if it weren't for Dumb & Dumber

season 1-4 is good but 5-8 is bad

>dnd offered 10 seasons with however many episodes they want
>choose shorter seasons and less overall seasons instead of handing the project off
>that video of varys staring blankly at the script during its reading to the cast
why did they want to drag the show with them, what was their end game?

Deadwood is better

Attached: 1537181055481.jpg (945x773, 160K)

That Ned Umber was, without a doubt the CUTEST boy of the show

Attached: 667CF6E1-9FFC-4A6D-882E-F31D492A622B.png (680x414, 103K)

Emilia Clarke's strongest suits were always her facial expressions, she's naturally very expressive.

But she was (or still is) absolute shit at delivering the lines for most of the show. When the script took a downfall, Emilia's expressiveness shined.

1 kino
2-3 good
4-5 mediocre
6-7 bad
8 kino

1-3 = great
4 = ok but this is where they started fucking things up
5-8 = full on dabid

damn didn't even realize this was a thing

It should end with Jon and Danny having sex

the final verdict is s1-s4 are entertaining kino and everything after that was a total fucking disaster.

It was a massive, decade-defining cultural phenomenon, pioneered a few things and will be remembered as a product of its time and age poorly

Please remake seasons 7-8

Attached: 66.jpg (431x401, 20K)

Comes out friday.

they screwed up some stuff in s4, but they weren't catastrophic unrecoverable disasters. shirtless ramsay, brienne fighting the hound, and tyrion not telling jaime about lancel were the worst fuckups. considering what happened in season 5 this is all very minor.

Only season 1 is bad.

Season 2 is where it started going to shit, the writers were always bad they just had all the plot points and the characters written in a book, and they still botched a lot of it

*5-8

*4-14

Attached: 1250482366626.gif (330x220, 954K)

2>1>3>4>>>>shitty pubes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It never was.

Oh yeah I should have known, you're an idiot.

Jesus fucking christ.

1>3>4>2>6>5>8>7

Attached: g1CMMUq.png (1895x849, 306K)

The lines were undeliverable

The worst thing for me was Jaime not telling Tyrion about Tysha when he frees him. This is the final straw for Tyrion and the reason he confronts Tywin in the first place. Instead they made it about Shae which is just stupid like why would he be mad at his dad calling an actual whore a whore. A whore who he just murdered for betraying him and sentencing him to die on top of that.

>8>7

Explain

they changed it because the average retardo who watches the show doesn't even know who the hell tysha is

Season 7 had 1 enjoyable episode, episode 4
Season 8 had 3 enjoyable episodes 2,3,5
Writing was laughably bad for both, but 7 was suppose to setup 8 and didn't

Attached: yVWw6A3[2].png (660x673, 82K)

Season 2 when Jaime kills his cousin was the first time I felt something was wrong
This happened more and more until and I felt pretty disheartened by the show when that happened
Then Season 5 happened and, well, we all know where we go from there

Ye I realise that I was just disappointed cus they do mention her in the show and then they completely dropped it.

I threw all my game of thrones blurays in the trash.

>Season 2 when Jaime kills his cousin was the first time I felt something was wrong

Rewatched this ep yesterday skipped forward right before he strangles him. Didn't happen.

Attached: 1433184037034.png (631x644, 1.18M)

and to think i was disappointed with the last season of breaking bad. that shit was infinitely better than the last two seasons of this show.

The ending was good. Not amazing, but definitely not bad. It's mostly Yea Forums crybabies that expected a "neo meets the architect" kind of ending. Show still really solid, including the ending.

This. So much wasted potential. Fuck George and HBO for falling for their bullshit

The show is actually better than the books in almost every way. Cuts out all the dumb GRRM decisions, irrelevant meme characters and eliminates his pure cringe writing.

The show went to shit after S4, the same as the books did. Both DnD and GRRM are hacks and it was only a matter of time until they all got outed. DnD knew this tried to get out asap to avoid getting found out but ultimately failed

who cares. meaningless drivel, also
fpbp

Best show I've ever seen in any medium, ever.

This. I skipped all the rest of s8 except the last episode though. Taken out of context it was mostly Jon walking up and down stairs. To be honest I just didnt give a shit after s7. Honestly the fucking show being cancelled after the finale of s4 would have been the best possible scenario. Because everything past that is increasingly shittier and the s4 threshold was, for me at least, the tipping point

Damn nigga watch more shows in more mediums

stop talking about it, incel

People overreacting on how bad the ending was

>but it's not the same as the book
>but I wanted jon to fight the night king
>muh ghost
>but [insert book-only prophecy] didn't happen

Fuck white people and their gay ass problems

1-3 Pure Kino
4 - Good
5-8 - Fanfic Trash

Why are you even on Yea Forums? Bookfags should fuck off to Yea Forums

Literally the only people who say it turned into shit (like it was any good before that kek) after season 4 are people who know that's the point when they ran out of books

>You would also miss Hardhome and BotB

Good

Attached: 1550286828943.jpg (736x460, 62K)

Even the bad parts were better than most of the crap on tv.

What was so bad about LOST? Aside from the flash sideways bullshit making the last couple seasons weak, at least the important characters arcs weren't completely shat on.

Brainlets think "lol they were all dead, what's even the purpose of the whole show"

Nikolai and Gwendoline should make tall blond babies together.