Look out window

>look out window
>see this

What kino will you watch?

Attached: IMG_20190529_203611.jpg (640x693, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/12/09/man-bear-attack-knife-minnesota/20127583/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=vGwUpM9QryU
youtube.com/watch?v=JhX_d4BCzhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was hanging out with a girl outside all day in the southern heat and the end of the day we were messing around. She stopped me when I went to eat her ass but i did it anyway. Guys the smell, the aroma that hit me when I bent her over literally turned me into a caveman. My dick even grew an extra inch. I've never fucked a girl like I fucked her that day.

The Terror.
>t. who actually met bears in the wild.

>met
weird way to phrase it or is it just me

the revenant

Attached: FA53E7C5-9900-4526-8BD1-ECC8343880D8.jpg (2048x1364, 1.01M)

Grizzly Man

Sorry, I am ESL. Should have used:
>have encountered
Also, Polar bears are bros. Grizzlies are scum.

I want to hug that bear but it would probably maul me to death ):

Could a pistol even stop that thing before it killed you? Say you got a glock 9mm with 10 rounds and this bear is 50ft away coming at you. Would you make it?

Only Magnum .44 and above caliber. Smaller stuff won't do anything.

What would happen to the bullets? Would it just stayed lodged in them?

What an absolute unit.

One swift kick to the head and it would be out cold. If I used my hands it wouldn't even be fair for the poor thing.

Attached: 1439312920506.jpg (260x387, 22K)

If you hit a bear as hard as humanly possible it woudln't even be fazed

The problem with smaller calibers is that it will stuck in the muscle tissue and the bear won't even bleed out. It will just make the rest of their life miserable. Imagine having pieces of metal that constantly grinds within your muscle.
The reason for bigger caliber is that it will definitely stop a bear from charging and you can mercifully kill it with a few shots to the head.

It would be like if you got shot with a pellet gun and it stuck in you

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/12/09/man-bear-attack-knife-minnesota/20127583/
There are bunch of stories about natives in Sakha (Russia) surviving bear attacks with small blades.

Big Hairy Bears Vol. 26

Very thick skull and bones and muscles. My grandpa was a hunter and told me how hard it was to kill wild boars sometimes. He told me a story of one of his hunter buddies who headshot a charging boar with a shotgun (buckshot) and nothing happened. Some other hunter had to blast it with some high caliber round to kill it. When they examined it the buckshot lead was embedded in its skull but hadn't penetrated. That was a 120lbs boar. Now imagine a 1000lbs bear

if I kick it in the nuts its going down mmkay

Why stay in and watch movies when it's such a beautiful day out?

Attached: Jimbo.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

post yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: 1326054559808.jpg (1280x995, 288K)

They're not knife proof but if you punched one in the face it would do nothing

They don't even have nuts like humans. Their nuts are inside their bodies

The same kino I always watch, Buffalo '66.

Attached: large.jpg (440x623, 57K)

i would watch the original 200 eps of naruto

Attached: 1475241840083.jpg (840x544, 62K)

Guys

I wanna be eaten by a bear

Then you're within kicking distance of a pissed off bear

Attached: 1461861174782.jpg (404x267, 28K)

I’ve met bears maybe ten times in the wild but they were black bears and those are pussies

Just Wondering what would AK47 rounds do to a bear? Put it down fairly quickly right?

Lol, just throw your shit in its eyes rendering it blind.

Thanks knowledgeable anons

Just imagine if this slapped you

Attached: 64485087-black-bear-paw-with-claws.jpg (1300x866, 218K)

Black bears are C U T E, never have seen one. Only brown bears and one polar.

there's nothing better than the sweet embrace of death

There Will Be Blood

Anyone got the webm of those 2 huge bears fighting to death and one of them takes a MASSIVE shit while it beats on the other bear

I'm pretty sure if I punched a bear, the bear would be suffering and run away. You need to punch hard kid

Fuck that. Those claws are horrifying and its mouth could crush your skull like a grape.

Is anyone else amazed that us humans have made it this far when things like this are roaming around? Who would've thunk that a big brain is better than being a half a ton monster capable of running 40mph. How the fuck did we do it?

I just googled "2 bears fighting poop."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident
>Miyouke Yasutarō had heard that a man named Yamamoto Heikichi was an expert bear hunter, and so paid a visit to his house. Yamamoto was certain that the bear was "Kesagake" (袈裟懸け) or "the diagonal slash from the shoulder", which had previously been blamed for the mauling and deaths of three women, but by now he had pawned his gun for money to buy alcohol and he refused Miyoke's request for aid.
The kino writes itself.

>bear snaps his arm, grabs him by the leg and throws him
>AFTER being shot
God damn

youtube.com/watch?v=vGwUpM9QryU
Whoops

It might decide you're too much trouble and leave to find an easier snack but fucking Mike Tyson couldn't punch hard enough to seriously hurt a bear

>expert bear hunter
how does this even happen

OUCH! RIGHT IN MY BEAR NECESSITIES!

Attached: 1541494544084.webm (720x480, 2.63M)

Attached: 1555274233189.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

Grizzly Man is kinotastic
youtube.com/watch?v=JhX_d4BCzhk

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You can hunt bears. Usually, you will leave some nasty piece of rotten meat that really smells, climb a tree nearby and wait a few hours. I knew a guy in Russia who was working for forestry and was hunting bears and moose from a helicopter.

Thats uncomfortably close

fpbp

I've shot 3 bears over here in swedistan. A BAR chambered in 9.3x62 and 2 good dogs will do the trick.

Dogs are haram.

I don't have any cool bear stories but I do have a cool deer story. This buck was outside my neighbors house during their mating season and it looked into my neighbors full length glass panels and confused its reflection with another rival deer and it charged, it smashed through the glass and ran around their house goring anything that moved and bleeding all over the place. the cops had to come, firemen had to come because it managed to set a fire somehow on top of all the carnage and it only stopped when a couple redneck guys that were renting out the basement grabbed it and choked it to death

sometimes life is the real kino

>dogs
fight a bear 1 on 1 like a real man

Ganske bra!
Do you have to buy a license there for a bear?
I live in Alaska now, and here you need a license or you need to prove to FIsh and Game that it was self defence. in Russia you just had to bribe or be friends with local Forestry official

really makes you think

haha they grabbed it and choked it to death? that's so crazy lol

>be bear, doing bear shit, being nature's Chad
>some Swedish cuck shoots you

how the fuck did you see a polar bear and live? were you in the zoo?

>need to prove to FIsh and Game that it was self defence
How would you prove that? Are they going to cross-examine the bear? Why not say the bear charged you?

There are strict quotas set on bear each season. I've got some good friends up north that I go with each year.
You can buy yourself a spot in a crew ofc, but that's expensive as all hell.

I'd rather have 15 rounds of 10mm than 6 rounds of. 44

if you can find me a better deer or bear story for that matter, i'll let you suck my dick. Not even memeing, i'll meet up with you irl and let you suck my dick. Your move hotshot.

Such is life in the future kalifat :(

Oh so you got too excited seeing a real bear and you need something boring and shitty to help calm you down? Breddy based

No, I saw one when I was In Barentzburg Spitzbergen (Svalbard). Luckily I was indoors, and the bear was just roaming the street.
They just look at the injuries, it's pretty telling. And if it's self-defense you have to bring them the body and you are not allowed to keep any part of it.
That actually is stupid.

>taking a shit while fighting
what a chad

Attached: basedjoey.png (1913x1073, 2.85M)