Atlantis vs Treasure Planet

choose Yea Forums

Attached: 1559005686477.jpg (1021x755, 183K)

Treasure Planet has pathos, Atlantis is generic action adventure. Also the animation in Treasure Planet is much better

The Black Cauldron

This belongs on

You belong on Yea Forums

treasure planet, hands down

drink bleach you stupid cunt. slit your wrists.

Treasure Planet is the objectively correct answer.

Attached: helga.gif (500x303, 868K)

No u

Attached: 0 percent survivors.jpg (477x724, 117K)

i stick to my kidself, i watched Atlantis only for the sea monster (although my cousin wasn't eager to watch the rest) and i went into two cinema viewings for Treasure planet.

Live Action Treasure Planet When? It's just Star Wars mixed with Pirates of the Caribbean.

FPBP

Attached: d173d0b01352d61b582053236f97e79d.jpg (360x504, 26K)

I vote Titan AE.

Treasure Planet, absolutely no question about it.

Treasure Planet
>AND IIIII WANT A MOMENT TO BE REAL

Underrated film desu

Treasure Planet. It has lot more emotional weight than Atlantis.

Both have similar story beats. However Atlantis has 5 different characters the main character bonds with, while Jim has 1. Jim and his relationship with Long John Silver gets explored a lot better and it makes his eventual betrayal heartbreaking. By contrast you don’t care as much about his multiple friends all betraying him.

i want her to beat me up :3

Attached: 1557694542553.gif (200x317, 892K)

I’m surprised that Treasure Planet doesn’t get the praise it deserves, it’s genuinely amazing.

Also with Jim and Silver, you find out early on that Silver is the bad guy, which creates tension because you're wondering "Is he really going to go through with it? What's going to happen between them?" Whereas in Atlantis it's just used as a cheap plot twist

Atlantis: Shrugged

It was sent out to die in the theatres and heralded the end of Disney's traditional animation studio. They sabotaged it because they wanted to transition to 3D full time and Treasure Planet was costly enough for them to justify their actions. It's honestly really sad considering it was a passion project of the two directors.

>it’s genuinely amazing.
It's an OK adaptation of a literary classic that has better adaptations.
Did you fucking people really not read Treasure Island as kids?

Atlantis

neither

neither

Attached: 51yfz6zkJpL.jpg (333x500, 52K)

I have read the book, but only once and I was maybe 10 at the time. I've seen Treasure Planet, the 1950 Disney version, and Muppet Treasure Island. Of the three, Planet is my favorite.

Based Bakshiposter, but OP’s movies are both quality as well

Treasure Planet is technically amazing, seamlessly utilizing 3 different animation techniques: traditional, CG and Deep Canvas. It was costly as hell but was made with care. It's got great fucking actors and a wonderfully original visual style, retro physics sci-fi Age of Sail fantasy was incredibly realized.

Attached: 27983.jpg (745x600, 55K)

Attached: 1559182700390.jpg (960x640, 70K)

>Not Alantits
You had one fucking job.

hands down atlantis, i'd rather jerk off to treasure planet though with generic goo goo dolls remake in the background. We can all agree, titan AE is a nigger with knockoff googoo dolls.

I even as a young kid I understood her too well

Attached: Helga.jpg (360x504, 95K)

I love Treasure Planet but the OST is fucking awful

I NEED THE NAME

Attached: 7e5.png (280x246, 121K)

This nigga.

Canela Skin

>all these wrong answers.

The only true champion film.

Attached: 1554311509862.png (1600x900, 2.3M)

Attached: tbytEWry10.gif (500x213, 1000K)