Redpill me on pic related. should i start watching that or archer?

redpill me on pic related. should i start watching that or archer?

Attached: Rickandmorty.jpg (620x413, 49K)

Archer is garbage through and through. Watch Frisky Dingo instead. Rick and Morty season 1 is okay, but the rest is shit.

Archer up to like season 2 or 3 and then stop. Don't even bother with Reddit & Normie.

Frisky Dingo isn't funny at all
Archer is funny up until they stop being a spy agency.
Rick and Morty is pretty consistent through all seasons so far, although there are misses in every season.

Rick and Morty is the most based and redpilled show. If you don't have a 120+ IQ you probably won't even get half the jokes. That's why so many boomers on Yea Forums hate it.

Archer was never funny.

Better than Rick and Morty, easily.

what episode of each show can i watch to see what to expect? is watching first 2 episodes representative enough?

Archer is fucking trash.

perfect advice

Rick and Morty is great.

There are a few obnoxious themes and jokes that seem designed to spawn reddit/9gag memes, such as the plumbus and "Szechuan sauce", but the good far outweighs the bad.

Pilots are never a good representation of a comedy, but they should always be watched because they present all the characters. Watch the first two and then a random third from season 2.

Archer I find is like Seinfeld or Bob's Burgers. Can be kind of funny if you watch a one off, but is way funnier once you understand the dynamics of the characters and how they typically interact with each other and the world.

If you refuse to watch Rick and Morty because reddit or whatever, then watch Bojack Horseman instead.

It's possibly the best-written animated show I've seen. A lot of comedy but sometimes it becomes a serious drama too

Attached: bojack-horseman-bar-pelican.jpg (550x299, 123K)

shit taste

Seasons 1 and 2 are great. Season 3 has a couple good episodes, but is mostly hit or miss to bad. Also watch Bushworld Adventures after season 1 and 2.

The first season of R&M was great and while the latter seasons decreased in quality as it went on, the overall show is legitimately good.
The fans are probably the most annoying persons ever tough and I won't blame anybody to be turned off by the show because of them.

I just watched the whole thing for some reason after knowing nothing about it.

It was pretty entertaining.

Watch F is for family instead. Pretty funny

I will do that for real: Watch season 1 and if you like it, watch season 2.

If the finale scene of the finale of season 2 seems correct to you, go on to season 3. All of season 3 is like that.

I am replying to this thread from the board page will filter and not read replies.

>le depressed horse man
could you be any more reddit?

Attached: 11294777.jpg (500x500, 37K)

The contrarians in this shit

Both shows are worth watching, but they both start to fall apart as they go on. Rick and Morty starts to turn about halfway through S2, and Archer after S3. Archer's pilot isn't that great, so give it another episode or two if you're not into it.

After you've seen some R&M make sure to watch Bushworld Adventures

Attached: 1543210938804.jpg (640x1136, 56K)

Frisky Dingo is 10x better than archer and only bugmen enjoy Rick and Morty

>Morty

Its fairly amusing, it just has an insufferable fanbase. Third season was mostly meh.

>Archer

The first few seasons are pretty funny but its pretty much just recycling the same gags at this point.

Attached: Kreiger Guns.gif (500x282, 2.57M)

>Reddit&Morty
If you want animated kino watch JoJo, Galactic Heroes, or Mushishi

its only good while stoned like in adventure time and steven universe and clarence

Only boomers get Rick and Morty, they like the science. Zoomers are all anti vaxxers and flat earthers, thus the hate.

there is literally no science in rick and morty

>everyone says R & M seasons 1 and 2 are good but 3 is shit
Why? Looking at the season 3 thumbnails I count three mediocre/bad episodes and seven very good ones.

Attached: pickle cia.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Based. Bojack and R&M both look like utter shit at first glance but they can be rather entertaining.

Do yourself a favor and skip the cartoons entirely, faggot. Watch something like Mr. Robot or Hannibal instead.

HAHA HOLY FUCK HE'S A FUCKING PICKLE! WUBALUBADUBDUB! WOW SCREENCAPPING THIS LMAO!

I rate both and can recommend Jeff and some Aliens too. Sure there is a some crap episodes, there is in any series really, but their certainly more consistent then Venture Brothers, Frisky Dingo, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, etc. which I still enjoyed but are not nearly as good as everyone around here seems to think.

Every Netflix animation is subversive trash

I was annoyed by the meme too but, viewed objectively, Pickle Rick is still a good episode.
Dr. Wong is possibly the only character thus far to give a real takedown of Rick and provide an intellectual or argumentative for him

*intellectual or argumentative -challenge- for him

This is my feeling too. I wish that episode wasn't so memed on.