Why did he have such a horrible life? Holy shit, did anything ever go right for him?

Why did he have such a horrible life? Holy shit, did anything ever go right for him?

Attached: [email protected] (800x800, 90K)

that's just life sometimes feller

He got to fuck lots of whores in his youth that's not so bad

didn't he banga buncha broads?

Theon lived his life by his penis. It was essentially the only freedom he ever had. So yeah, he had a miserable life where all he wanted to do was find someplace to belong and all he could find were whores. Until he couldn’t even do that anymore.

I unironically think he’s the best written character on the show.

He's certainly one of the best acted. Alfie was always great.

He got to feel up his sister

Best character arc in the show
>Theon, you’re a good man

Oh no he got to live in a huge noble castle raised by a northern king what a tragedy

I don't get all the praise for Theon. He's a bland uninteresting character. He killed two innocent children and hung them pretending they were Stark boys because he was too incompetent. His motivation and actions aren't all that unique, he had to be tortured by a one-dimensional evil villain just for sympathy. But being tortured doesn't justify killing innocent children. Never pitied him or cared about him. Nothing compelling about him whatsoever.

That was so weird. And awesome.

Ramsay was not interesting at all. It was fun to watch him overreach his position and make a tactical blunder and not be another fantasy-genre supergeneral who only needs 20 good men or who can win 3 battles

He died like a man.

Like a GOOD man

Didn't feel like he was accepted anywhere.
Probably thanks to Catelyn Stark.
That cunt sowed all the seeds for the bad things that happened to her and her family.

Ned wasn't king.

Anyone else feel exactly like him every day at work?

I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

at first yes, but then the responsibility is what keeps me going. That and the better pay.

Sure was well acted, he had that really subtle tremble of a recovering drug addict. Could have missed his entire back story and still have pretty much guessed what had happened to him.

I do IT for cops. Every morning on my drive to work is wondering in what ways my asshole is gonna get stretched open that day. I'd kill myself but I have a disabled person I have to look after. Once they go I'm checking out.

Attached: 1534944069702.jpg (750x701, 76K)

shit sister irl
just imagine