Tfw the voice of a generation

>tfw the voice of a generation

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-181407_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nCN-JE80f5Q?t=138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like the voice of Burger King

This bitch has no redeemable qualities. She's fucking terrible.

Who is this?

She should replace that blanket with my face

Looks like one of those tattooed pigs

owo

A bunch of low test makes in here, this body type is meant for having children

unironically imagine the smell

What do you call this body type?

Ideal

Plenty of babies

Her face looks cute. Somewhere in the middle.

Literally nobody wants to see this pig naked and yet she cant stop taking her clothes off. Disgusting. My single mom 40yr old co worker has a better body than Dunham.

braphog

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

diabetic

Attached: dunham eyes.png (137x51, 15K)

I've talked to her, I know who she is, she's a dumb bitch, okay? And if she ever fucks with me, if she ever puts me in a self-defense situation, okay? And I have to legally defend myself; I'm not going to initiate violence against her. But, if she comes at me, in an alleyway, tries to... you know, tries to do anything, I'm gonna fuck her up so badly, I will put her in the fucking ground, in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time, okay? It won't be a quick self-defense situation, I'll be nailing her, I'll be punching her in the back, I'll be puncing her in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing her eyes in, I'll break both of her orbital bones.... I'm gon- I'm gonna destroy Lena Dunham physically. So badly, that the people who come to clean her up are gonna be puking when they see what I did to her, I want them to know how I feel about her, so I'm gonna fuck her up so bad that she makes them puke when they see her bruised, mangled body. If she ever did anything to me to warrant that legally, I would never, EVER, initiate violence against her, but that's what would happen.

uh, user...

did you fuck her?

Still woulda been a better Captain Marvel.

I hate the fat acceptance movement

No she's just fat
Her tits would let your child starve

Gross

Attached: dunham eyes2.png (272x101, 17K)

Attached: superthrow.jpg (640x795, 51K)

wasn't she trying to lose weight? Looks like she doubled in size

hey its that star wars guy

she's pear shaped
hourglass is for children

what is pear for then

you know when she says it in the show it's suppose to be an satirical take on how self entitled, cuddled and delusional our generation is, oui? Like everyone's been told from birth that they're special and will do great things, so we're all out there chasing the dream, thinking we'll one day reach a place of grandeur and real cultural impact, but then you end up getting creampied by some weirdo who won't commit to your relationship, you're pipe dream is going nowhere, and at the end of the day you're sitting in your PJs with your beastie eating Ben & Jerry's and smoking a joint while watching Sex and City on Netflix while your rent is 2 weeks late.

Girls is actually pretty raw and realistic in that sense, and a pretty decent series. Another movie that i would recommend is Frances Ha, same thing.

Dunham is a cunt though, yes.

Attached: herald.jpg (790x800, 490K)

>if I had to defend myself outside your apartment... I'm watching you through your window... and I have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself... 2 am... it's a self-defense situation

youtu.be/nCN-JE80f5Q?t=138

I watched the entirety of Girls as well. I can only assume that Dunham herself was advised / vetoed by a bunch of really smart writers that put a realistic spin on her delusions. The way she presents herself is as if she's the character on the show and totally unaware of everything you just pointed out. She doesn't seem self-aware at all when she's "herself". It's really quite fascinating.