Ever went to a movie alone?

ever went to a movie alone?
>tfw unironically went to BR2049 alone

Attached: me.jpg (600x350, 23K)

can you go to a movie alone ironically?
and yeah, I pretty much always go alone, don't want my attention to be pulled away from the movie by friends or whatever, just watch a movie in peace

I've been to many places alone it doesn't make you special and I don't have sympathy for you.

nice

you are new

im not looking for sympathy, just enjoying the irony

I'm going to Godzilla alone on Friday

Yes I went to Jon Wick 3 alone and before that to Sin city 2
That's the only two movies I have watched in cinema for past 5-10 years

It's not special by itself but sometimes weird shit happens. The one time I saw a movie alone nothing happened. Weird shit only happened when I took my poor fucking father to a movie though.

No, never.
Just went to cinema once with my mom and dad when i was 6

Attached: 1556632660984.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

only when I was an incel. Now I only go with bitches and we end up making out for like half the movie so i'm pretty much a cool chad and shit

I think I might prefer it to certain groupings.
Saw tfa and r1 alone.

yes but it's been like 10years since I've seen a movie in theater

Attached: tear.gif (464x825, 3.55M)

If you go on a weekday between 10am-3pm, it's normal for the cinema to have a bunch of people who have come to the cinema alone.

Attached: New-Picture-House.jpg (1000x667, 161K)

Saw it twice alone. Comfy as fuck

Attached: whoresdancing.webm (640x640, 2.9M)

user, only newfags calls out other people for being new. Oldfags knows that everyone who came here after 2007 doesn't understand Yea Forums and was part of the cancer that killed it.

I do everything alone

you're a stupid faggot and I hate you. I honestly hope you die a virgin you fucking Gosling slurping brainlet.

I used to. Now I don't bother. Too expensive and an unnecessary reminder of how lonely I am.

Attached: lonely.jpg (626x278, 66K)

>saw 2049 with my shitty friends
>they all hated it, said it was so boring they fell asleep and had no substance
That's when I realized there's no hope

Look at it like this: Do you even remember how any other person looked in any screening you ever went to? Even that loud obnoxious kid that you wanted to literally murder that time 3 years ago, if he passed by you on the street today would you have any clue or recognize him in any way at all?

You wouldn't 99.9% of the time, and this percentage is even higher with actual normalfaggots who are beyond obsessed with themselves and forget about not only the people, but entire movies that they saw too.

So if you're just a person who goes to cinema alone, you can be sure that no one thinks or remembers you in any way at all as soon as the screening is over, even if they literally pointed at you in the theater "look at this guy sitting alone haha" you're non existant as soon as the lights go out and the film starts.

>they all hated it, said it was so boring they fell asleep and had no substance
I hope you got new friends.

Attached: max yikes.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

>non existant
disregarded

I saw a 2d screening of Endgame with four people present, was passing by the cinema when I realized I was carrying a coupon for a screening and a drink

It was shit and I was glad when I could leave the cinema

I've distanced myself from them, but my form of autism is too unique to find new ones. I've got you guys so that's fine most days.

Attached: 1730811_72c45e97.jpg (640x465, 96K)

I saw Blade Runner 2049 twice by myself. First time was a 10:45 PM IMAX showing on a Monday night and I was the only person in the theater. That was probably the best movie-going experience of my life. Tried to recreate the experience a few days later, but there were 15 people in the theater when I arrived. Still pretty comfy though

I used to watch movies solo pretty often. First few times are a little nerve-inducing because there's always the worst situations on your mind. Like being the only one besides a group of normies who try to fuck with you, or being the only one besides a couple who start getting up to weird shit. Once the movie starts though, you totally forget about all that shit. Not to mention once it becomes routine you stop being nervous about stuff entirely. 10/10 would recommend.

> I've got you guys so that's fine most days.
you sound a bit gay but it's alright I guess.

Attached: good job champ.gif (301x536, 2.24M)

>always the worst situations on your mind
For me it's going alone and there being some past "friends" from high school or whatnot and them finally figuring out my faux normalfag facade.
I know it's pathetic and that even that wouldn't affect me in any way, but still

Same, it was my first and only time I went to the movies alone. Pure kino. It’s a memory I will keep for the rest of my life

Don draper went to movies alone

lol i went to br2049 with my gf and i remember some incel sitting next to us alone

i've been to a ton of films on my own because my friends and acquaintances weren't into seeing the same stuff as me

never really felt that self-conscious about it, but i suppose if you wanted to appear less ronery, you could carry in a notepad and take notes, so as to appear like a critic

wouldn't even be a lie because after all, you ARE going to give your calculated and well-reasoned opinion of it on here, aren't you?

plus you might even learn something

>mfw I went to BR2049 alone 16 times

Attached: jqvmcw10wqif7rrgewus.png (800x450, 418K)

>and i remember some incel sitting next to us alone

lol the only thing this cinelet remembers about 2049 is the guy sitting next to him

based

Attached: friends.png (1358x803, 620K)

Ive never gone to a movie with anyone.

YO SOMEONE TAKE THIS GUY TO A MOVIE YEAH?

Despite being a lonely incel, no I have never gone to a movie alone, have always managed to drag a friend or sibling with me

Attached: enab.jpg (569x802, 43K)

>implying watching bigscreen kino on acid solo isn't the proper way to engross yourself
plebs and their distractions

hard times...

Attached: hard futur times.png (598x598, 549K)

I saw Alien Covenant alone. There was an autistic black fella and an old guy who had a book with him.

i go alone everytime

nobody gives a shit really

I saw It and Jurrassic World 2 by myself because I felt like going late during the week and my gf had work the next morning.

I work at a cinema, we really could not give less of a shit because a) we're busy doing deep cleans if nobody is around, b) we're busy chatting and trying to get back to our conversation before another customer interruption and c) loads of people go to the movie alone, particularly if they have a loyalty card such as Unlimited. Unless you're a dickhead we're not going to talk about you or remember you 1 minute from that point on.

I prefer going alone. Been doing it for over a decade now.

I had the worst experience ever, so just relax and be happy you're not me
>being me, an incredibly shy incel
>cute girl from highschool approaches me
>nervous as fuck
>"hey user, me and the girls are going to see twilight today, wanna come with us?"
>YES, I happily accept, finally I'm getting some social interaction, even if I have to see a trash movie I'll meet people
>"Okay! See you later at the theather!"
>finally it's my chance, take a good long bath, shave, perfume, everything to be as pleasent to be around as possible
>go to the theather, the girl and her friends are nowhere to be found
>guess that they where just late
>the movie is about to start so I grab my ticket
>"Uhhh, one ticket for Twilight please?"
>the guy at the ticket booth looks at me funny and chuckles
>"Okay buddy here you go, enjoy your movie"
>accept and sit down with some popcorn and a soda
>full of couples and groups of girls, feeling awkward as FUCK, but endure it to meet new people
>strangers look at me and whisper when I sit alone
>movie starts and they are still nowhere to be found
>since I'm a naive idiot I decide to stay and wait for them, since I'm sure they will come
>mfw they never came and I had to watch fucking Twilight alone
>when I asked her why she didn't come she laughed and said "We were just joking with you"
>never made eye contact with her again
I'm a broken man now, I have no hope left for me.

For the most part, yes, but the ticket ripper at my theater recognizes me. Not really a bad thing, we make small talk and he gives me tips on less crowded showings.

I regularly walk into the movie theater alone, look at everything playing, and leave

damn im sorry user

i've watched twilight with my father because he mistook with that shia labeouf movie

it felt weird

I never have.

>John Wick 2
>Trainspotting 2
>DKR

All kino experiences.

Why are women so cruel?

kill all roasties.

>Ghost in the Shell
>Your Name
>A Silent Voice
>A Dog's Journey
few others that I forgot
the worst thing about going alone is going up to the ticket counter to ask for one ticket.
otherwise, aside from the loneliness, it's quite enjoyable. Though sometimes I wish all young couples in the theater would die.

That's nothing. I got to most kinos alone. I saw 2049 4 times alone. Kino is best absorbed alone.

I always go alone, the cinema is across the atreet so it is pretty convenient

I saw Paranormal Activity 3 all alone
I was 21 years old and literally everyone else were 14 year old couples

Attached: no_hope.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>tfw unironically went to BR2049 alone
same but it was good and I enjoyed it. It was also in imax and the big holograph woman scene was pure kino

Have Sex

Only once
Infinity war

went to the sam raimi spiderman 2 alone when I was still a student.

you must've fallen asleep user if you watched that movie alone.

I went to see John Wick 3 and laughed as it's the first time I've been at the theater in 5 years and literally my virtual reality headset cinema is more enjoyable and a larger screen

movie theaters are a dead man walking

Attached: fullsizeoutput_ad0.jpg (600x664, 94K)

I prefer to go to them alone to be honest. I can actually check out mentally for a little bit and be cut off from the world, texts, calls, etc. It's enjoyable alone time.

On a pretty regular basis.

Why would you be anxious about going up to the ticket counter? Who's going to judge you? The fucking minimum wage worker?

>not being stopped at the door and being ridiculed by some Stacy for trying to sneak in against the no singles allowed policy

Bet you even get out of the mandatory penis inspections