Who was the worst character and why was it Tina?

Who was the worst character and why was it Tina?

Attached: the-shield-logo.jpg (576x384, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eo8vW_0H_Kg
tvguide.com/news/shield-glenn-close-36454/
youtube.com/watch?v=RCJXCq2lwd4
mynewsla.com/hollywood/2019/01/11/actor-michael-jaces-conviction-upheld-for-wifes-murder/
youtu.be/oC4rqEvpgdk
youtube.com/watch?v=g_ihXlWKC7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emolia
Pissman
Julien

>Previously, on The Shield

One of my favorite shows of all time but holy fuck I hate Julien. Crazy that he murdered his wife irl

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (850x567, 127K)

DJAB DJAB DJAB DJAB DJAB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>there will never be a Billings and Dutch miniseries where they fuck around on the job
Billings was the most based character on the show, he was absolute shit but still managed to be admirable

Wtf, is that Ronnie to the right?

There'd be an episode about who gets to fuck the bitch-dyke lawyer first.

I'M TIRED OF FEELING LIKE I WAS RAPED TOO

Attached: 1551377626192.png (200x213, 67K)

>my husband sucked a dick so i'm gonna make fun of him for the rest of the show lmao

ronnie was basically a non-character for like most of the show, he had that gay ass mustache, but then his face got burned and got that beard.

>they made you... suck?

Attached: the.shield.s03e09.1080p.bluray.x264-rovers.mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

I never got this, he never had a plotline dedidcated to him like Shane and Lem even though he was part of the team

Yeah the mustache did him no favors in the early seasons. He turned into Chad at the end of the show.

Attached: david-rees-snell-3.gif (320x240, 64K)

glenn close's captain seemed to be nothing other than glenn close on the show

Close, but the ungrateful whore that played Vic was worse. God I hated her.

This is gonna sound stupid but I always thought it kind of made sense for Ronnie. He was the one that played it low and slow. He didn't overreach or start stupid shit like Shane. He was kind of like Slim Charles from the Wire, knew his limits and just stayed in the background.

She was a based character though. Got forced out of her position bc she was actually going after the gangs and that pissed off the niggers

Then you have a very odd idea of who Glenn Close is.

You could make a case that she is playing cop Patty Hewes, but she is not just Will Smithing it up.

I thought they recasted him into like season three, he looked so much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=eo8vW_0H_Kg
Was it kino?

oops, meant he looked way better later into the show

>not the nigger that killed his wife irl

SPOOK STREET

Attached: SPOOK STREET.webm (704x400, 3M)

/ourguy/

Attached: DavidMarciano.TheShield.jpg (292x281, 15K)

it was really the ultimate kino ending to his character if you consider it canon
repressed gay man snaps and murders his family in cold blood, it's perfect

everyone except Dutchboy and Claudia were cringe

Attached: 15565068653.png (411x376, 27K)

don't do my boys Ronnie and Lem like that

>shane wants to bang that victim's wife
>dutch does it instead

SPOOK STREET

longer explanation is I don't get why they brought in an actress of her prestige for one season where she didn't do much overall for the show
guess she was the most vic friendly captain

guest stars like that are often fans of the show, have a hard time imagining she was

The Billings is kino as fuck.

imagine if they'd actually gone for the "dutch is secretly a serial killer" plot

>do you have any idea what you've done to me?
>*silence*
>i've done worse

I thought that season three did poorly in ratings, they thought she would help out with that for the fourth season

lem rode a fucking harley with a flamejob on it, he was certified cringe from the start

Attached: 1559141522031.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

He was just goofy as fuck. Remember those scenes when he was getting hyped up for the various strike team operations where he headbangs and cocks his shotgun to the music?

Anyone got the shot of Vic’s wife’s ass? That shit was cash

Attached: 3894D80C-18D7-467E-8933-E4B3119AEECD.jpg (214x317, 10K)

Season 4 is when the show unironically started becoming kino. The hype train starts picking up steam and doesn't stop until after the credits in the final episode in season 7. The show was good for the first 3 seasons, but season 4 is when everything changes to damage control.

Justice for murdered kitty

Attached: 1557193916725.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

okay he was fairly bro tier, but the frosted tips were a bit much imo

From now on I'll be putting in the minimum amount of department mandated effort necessary to keep my job. Call it the Billings.

He may have been cringe but he was just a boy with a heart of gold that fell in with the wrong crowd. Also, I wonder what kind of shit Lem did with the team before the show

>guest stars like that are often fans of the show, have a hard time imagining she was

She wasn't a fan but she wanted the role.

tvguide.com/news/shield-glenn-close-36454/

>TVGO: Did you get a sense while talking to Glenn as to why she was interested in doing television now?
>Ryan: I don't know how to answer that without sounding self-satisfied, but I think the quality of the show had a lot to do with it. I can tell you for a fact her people were not seeking a television show for her to do. It was a very special case where it was this specific show, this specific character at this specific time.

>shawn ryan's wife
lol

Attached: CathyCahlinRyan@TheShield-CMA_3.jpg (640x480, 37K)

/ourguy/

I love when he ships togeter Tina and Hiatt just to cuck Dutch lol

He was definitely just attached to Vic. Even after what happens in season 3, he comes back to the Barn to see Vic, giving him information on his cases because he wants to work with him again. Dude was just loyal to a fault. Always the guy considered the good one in the group. He started developing an ulcer after all the horrible shit Vic had him do.

Only part I didn't like was Shane getting in with the Armenians. Retard just kept fucking up everything and it got old and tiring

this is the only show I've watched that never had a bad season, or even so much as a bad episode
everything from Pilot to Family Meeting is certified grade A quality television

>Farm* lmao
My dick was confused by this scene. Seeing her ass gave me wood, and then I realized it was Vic's wife and became gay instantly.

I hated him, he was worse than Vic.

Bitch.

No, wait, the station was called the Barn because the area's called Farmington. Really makes you think.

the flashback episode was at least poorly made with retcons

Did you notice how he had a picture of Lem in his little cubicle at the end? I always wondered how much Lem meant to Vic. His breakdown at the hospital after failing to save that kid that reminded him of Lem and him begging his wife to know how her dream with Lem ended was brutal. We never really got to see Vic and Lem together

This nigga sucked a dick lmao

Attached: 7B310B86-10CE-4B3B-961E-886AB50489C2.jpg (680x1024, 109K)

the retcons were annoying but the episode itself still had some great scenes, like Dutch's idol repeatedly getting his name wrong

the best thing is that it was a picture of the strike team and he slowly removes the other members during the course of the show

Didn't know that. Why remove Ronnie?

youtube.com/watch?v=RCJXCq2lwd4
why did they forgot to invite julien?

Attached: 1545342947835.jpg (780x438, 52K)

Because reminds him his betrayal

Because Vic sold him out. Totally betrayed him

What would you have done!

I thought he just cut everyone else he betrayed out of the photo. Ronnie was just as loyal to Vic as Lem was. Ronnie even kills for Vic in the final season. They were all just expendable pawns to him, and only Lem remains because he didn't live long enough to betray or be betrayed by Vic. The song in the montage after the credits in Family Meeting is pretty fitting.
>I can be loyal, and I can be true
>but that's for somebody else, and it will never be you

lol this guy

How do you fuck up your life so badly?

because Ronnie turned against him

Taken the bullet I ain’t no fag

1. Be Nigger.

I feel like a fucking retard, makes sense. I thought maybe he actually gave a shit about Lem.

Because he wouldn't get his laptop

lol no
Vic betrayed him because he thought he had to sell out Ronnie to protect his wife from an aiding and abetting felony charge, except it turns out she was never in any danger because she was working with the cops all along.
Vic got played, and Ronnie suffered the consequences.
You can kinda see his remorse when Ronnie gets dragged off right in front of him; it's not that he didn't care about Ronnie, it's that he cared about his family far more.

>Jace had been drinking and told his wife in a text message that he had left their home but was actually waiting for her with a loaded revolver,Deputy District Attorney Tannaz Mokayef said in her opening statement.
>When she arrived, the prosecutor said, Jace shot her in the back before firing two more rounds into her legs within sight of their sons, who were eight and five years old at the time
>April Jace was an avid runner and the actor shot her in the legs because he wanted her to feel pain, Mokayef added.
>The prosecutor said one of the boys will testify that he heard his father tell his mother: 'You like to run so much. Why don't you try running to heaven?'

>'You like to run so much. Why don't you try running to heaven?'

Brutal.

Attached: nathan.gif (160x160, 272K)

Did he even care about his family that much? Seemed like he just used his family as an excuse to abuse his power

>vending machines intensify

That is some evil Shit.

Attached: 1558905535744.jpg (225x242, 13K)

Dark world we live in fellas

Yes, yes, well done, Vic. Well done, Vic.
HOWEVER

Attached: claudette-smile.jpg (720x540, 71K)

>That scene in season 4 when Shane is working against Vic and being an asshole
>Vic knows this but lets him in the club house anyway to show him tapes of Dutch trying to be an alpha in a date
>They all laugh together like the good old times
My fav scene desu

he cared about his kids having a good life

The bastard is trying to wiggle off the hook:

mynewsla.com/hollywood/2019/01/11/actor-michael-jaces-conviction-upheld-for-wifes-murder/

My girl.

>'You like to run so much. Why don't you try running to heaven?' *BANG BANG*
JUST ANOTHER DAAAAAYYYYYYY

Attached: The_SHIELD___Background_by_BJester.jpg (1200x630, 122K)

>The woman’s mother, Kay Henry, quickly walked out of court after Jace maintained that “there was no premeditated anything.”

What a fucking cunt this guy is.

Did we ever get to see him spending time with his kids? I guess he was always busy cleaning up Shane's shit

YEAH IT WUSH ME N MY BOYS WHO BLASTED THEM FOOLSH
Jamal wasn't knowin! It was ma own ingenuinity shit. Ma shit!

lol

Attached: Ronnie-ep-13.jpg (1314x737, 75K)

How did he survive for so long when he started fucking with the armenians past season 6? He pulls off these unusually smart maneuvers and then mixes it in with something unbelievably stupid, like making promises to that one mob boss he clearly can't deliver

you're all so wrong it hurts

Attached: 749D2C63-3757-4F87-8A62-7E511213C2DD.jpg (227x330, 27K)

We can call it business as usual

He does, it's not really an argument against that. It's just that Lem's the only one who died before Vic could spoil the relationship

>Write. WRITE!
>L-I-F-E. New word. NEW WORD!
>S-U-X. Ronnie, open that window.
>Looks like you're gonna die a bad speller.

Shane did nothing but buy time in the later half of the show. Just kept getting more and more desperate

oh yeah. and i just liked seeing how dutch and claudette first met.

You have a young family who depends on you, man. How can you look your wife and daughter in the face and say "I left you guys alone because I'd rather die than suffer momentary humiliation?" Sucking dick isn't a big deal, you get kind of into it after a while actually. It's certainly not worth pain/torture to avoid

Vic's intimidation tactics never get old.

youtu.be/oC4rqEvpgdk

that send off scene for lem is kino

Ronnie was absolutely based in that last season. The guy's a true operator

y..yo

>It takes all the willpower that I have... not to SMACK YOU SILLY
I'm obviously quoting it wrong because I can't find the episode by googling it and it's bugging me.

ITT: characters who are literally you

Attached: Dutch-Wagenbach-the-shield-36869499-584-730.jpg (584x730, 77K)

That scene makes me so anxcious, knowing Lem has a stomach ulcer and that they are closing in on him

i honestly think the show would have really benefited with using stronger profanity

Based cat strangler

jesus, only on Yea Forums do i find the most inoffensive characters fronted as the worst ones. how was she even remotely close? i liked her

I love that scene in the first season where that suspect just emotionally breaks Dutch down to his core. He puts on a strong face, but the last scene of the episode is him breaking down crying in his car. Good shit.

you still sucked a dick, youre a homo end of story

She was jealous of Tina, the new queen bee.

THE KILLER IN ME IS THE KILLER IN YOU

WHO TOOK MY DING DONGS

Nigga you gay

Weird how she just became irrelevant later on. She even had Vic's child and nothing happened. I forgot how that situation ended, she didnt want Vic to have access to the kid?

That scene where Vic is driving around listening to alive in chains and watching the scum on the streets was kino as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=g_ihXlWKC7g

he sued for paternity and she ran off in the middle of the night to get away from him

I can't have been the only one that hated this droopy eyed nigger with every fiber of my being. Geniunely hoped that Vic would murder him

Attached: tt9802w.jpg (590x394, 52K)

Just felt bad for him. Heres this guy that you know is corrupt and definitely had something to do with a cops death but no one gives a shit to help him out. His superiors undermine him constantly and no one cooperates with him

The piss scene was kino.

P
I
S
S
I
N
G

Was definitely satisfied when Vic pump and dumped his wife

THIS GUY

If he lived in Chicago, he'd be out already. All charges dropped. And the State Attorney's Office would have bought him lunch.

Attached: RTR4T67J.jpg (788x460, 52K)

it was more acceptable to say nigger faggot back then instead of shit fuck

>cum burper
>cum guzzler
>nigger faggot
And the most offensive one of all SOME DARKIE

pineapple

>Incredibly condescending
>Constantly threatens to take officers badges if they don't follow his orders
>Pathetically tries to seduce Corrine after Vic fucks wife
>No respect for personal boundaries
>More emotional than a woman
I never felt bad for him.

You forgot
>gets lem killed

and
>is a whiny bitch that throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way
overrated actor that played an easy to hate character

I saw it more as him being fucking floored by the fact he was acknowledged and commended for his work by his other cops for the first time in his life

I loathed him. It was a kino role and triggered the fuck out of me.

Nah, the killer got to him, he knew everything he said about him was true, and broke down when he couldn' contain it anymore

Ronnie didn't deserve to go down...he was too pure and supported Vic through everything

shit you're dumb

you're autistic for sure dude

Welcome to being married guys. Its always about her.

Dayum very perceptive user I never picked that up