You will never be a young kid again watching this movie on VCR in 2004

>you will never be a young kid again watching this movie on VCR in 2004

Attached: p33584_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 367K)

>VCR in 2004
What

Litteral zoomed

I graduated college in '04

I think it was still a lot cheaper to use VCR

reminder

Attached: fe0bb66501f53eaccb3f8e5ba7038965.jpg (638x425, 56K)

A movie like this will never be made again ;(

If they had a remake all the kids would be on their phones. A strong possibility one would be a tranny and maybe another one would be gay. two of the kids will be adopted from some third world country. Or maybe I am just a faggot that spends to much time on the internet

The decline in physical media is the reason why no one rembers movies after a few months anymore. Instant gratification over having the thing in your family's house for everyone to see diminishes how long it stays in your head.

>If they had a remake all the kids would be on their phones. A strong possibility one would be a tranny and maybe another one would be gay. two of the kids will be adopted from some third world country.
they actually made that, pic related

Attached: ahwCn8eYUdbWj4eFaElzMV8Y4PP.jpg (1280x1920, 268K)

And that’s a good thing

>on VCR
We said "on VHS" or "on tape" at least get your terminology right dickwad.

You think they masturbated in secret like normal kids or they were just doing in front of everyone? They seem REALLY close

This I got my first DVD player for Christmas 2002, my first DVD was the Band of Brothers boxset, and at the same time my Dad was given the BttF trilogy. He watched the entire first movie without realizing the aspect ratio was wrong and the picture was messed up.

Then for my birthday in 2003 I got a new copy of Amelie, and used copies of Bourne Identity, jackass the movie, and XXX with vin diesel. I loved that Bourne movie, i had never seen it before.

>Kids movie
>There's a food fight

Was this some kind of Jew fetish?

Never had a dvd or blueray player, always used the ps2 and then the ps3 for dvd. But we still had a use for the vcr; even up until 2006, maybe more

>caring about terminology

why don't you try the noose today user?

You never had a food fight as a kid?

Nice blog fag boy

that's an american thing user, you are all spoiled pigs who can waste perfectly fine food liket that

I also still have 6 shelves full of VHS rips from the 90s/early 2000s. My dad brought home a "black box" in 1995 that gave us all pay per view channela for free. Have tons of old movies and wrestling ppvs from 96-2000. Recently plugged in an old vcr and marathoned my 9 tape recording of woodstock 99.

I tell you what, the video quality on these old tapes isnt the best. But the audio quality is amazing.

First of all, i'm canadian. 2nd of all, kids are dumb and dont understand the value of food. And they also enjoy throwing it and wasting it. Sorry you grew up in a country where your teachers/parents beat you if you spilled crumbs from your lunch.