I can't begin to express how refreshing it is to see a movie without obnoxious identity politics

I can't begin to express how refreshing it is to see a movie without obnoxious identity politics

Attached: godzilla_king_of_the_monsters_ver4_xlg.jpg (1012x1500, 262K)

They had to make a fat Godzilla to appeal to Americans

Godzilla is literally political and has always been a political series

>identity politics = anything remotely political

how diverse was the cast? how diverse was the crew? was the gaffer white? was the cameraman straight?

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU NAZI FUCK

>Godzilla is literally political and has always been a political series
The original concept was just a reference to atomic bombs, and even back then it was really subtle because the plot had a lot of emotional weight with its respective characters.

no LGBTQP visibility? that's a Rotten from me.

The cast was pretty diverse but that's fine, It's a movie about humanities struggle against international threats so it makes sense unlike nigger knights

Godzilla killed a cis hetero-couple.

>subtle
>leftover radiation from U.S. atomic testing in the Pacific is literally what made Godzilla
Did you even watch the first film?

Godzilla was a representation of the fear that Japaneses had for the atomic bombs. I mean "subtle" in the way that the movie doesn't mention it frequently and it focuses more on how to stop the monster.

But KOTM is about a trans fighting imigrant controlled by evil white people tho

It's not subtle at all, kek
Even aside from Godzilla the Oxygen Destroyer and Serizawa are 100% meant as metaphors for the nuclear arms race
That being said I miss when we were worried about getting nuked instead of "lol STRONG BLACK WIMMIN"

it referenced the other next (old) leftist meme: humans bad, nature good

In fact it showed how crazy boomer cunts conspiring against us to destroy mankind because... she lost her son as a result of a gigantic lizard fighting a big monster? Women... amirite?

Doesn't count. The couple deserved it.

thats a tradcon meme dummy. the left lives in big cities, the right is all about farms and living harmoniously with nature with a tight knit community.

> a fat Godzilla

Oh C’mon. They definitely nailed it right. It’s the right appearance that drawn from the biological reason. The scaling of the one in the film tells the size of the sun that mankind makes cuz unclear experiment gone wrong, made this monster Y’know ?

What are you saying

He's not fat he's unfit

> environmentalism is a conservative value and not brainwashing by (((them)))

LMFAO

But you get China pandering instead.

Are you unironically against protecting the planet we live on because of Jew memes

2/10 no stranger things callbacks

There was monster action, but all were basically the same as the final fight from the last movie,thus boring. Also human characters are a shit. 3/10 Would of paid for Endgame again if it was still around.

>obnoxious identity politics
>exploring the ramifications of using deadliest weapons ever created
Your obsession with bringing any conversation to identity politics is EXACTLY what OP was talking about.

>1 Mousebuck has been deposited into your account

>An old samurai who just wants to leave his bloodsoaked past behind and live in peace.
>A big hearted shrine maiden with mystic abilities who protects the lesser ones and is willing to die to save others.
>A berserker fire warrior who wants to beat everything and everyone up.
>An omnicidal golden warlord who conjures storms and wants to wipe the slate clean.

absolute unit

How does it feel the Monsterverse was a complete cinematic failure?

Wtf I’m spreading my prostate for Mickey now

Gonna need more then that to be forgiven for thinking King of the Incels was anything but bad

>worse acting
>worse dialogues
>worse cinematography
>worse setpieces
>worse atmosphere
>but godzilla has a total of 3 minutes more screentime
wow totally based epic movie!

Friendly reminder that anyone who watches Godzilla is a nerd and should be laughed at if they cried during its trailer

Really?
All the recent featurettes show a significant concentration of spics, niggz and wimmynz in the upper echelons of military.

Godzilla kills everybody.
He doesnt give a fuck

The true minorites were the kaiju all along

Attached: 20190529_153954.png (1280x1277, 1.46M)

that's accurate to the US military

Haven't been to a movie theater in quite awhile. What's the best way to go watch this? There's like 5 different formats apparently

Just make sure to bring a friend. Don’t get yourself caught up with the “no singles” policy

Basically this. Why are Kaijufags so much worse than Capeshit fags?

>implying the mcu is good.
Go back to pleddit faggot.

I don't have any friends and my wife probably can't be bothered to go

Pseud detected^

Attached: FE52C25B-FED2-454E-AE69-0B6F36DC00E6.jpg (1936x1936, 234K)

what recent blockbuster had obnoxious identity politics?

Endgame
Captain Marvel
Us
How to Train Your Dragon 3

That’s most of them

what were the identity politics in captain marvel?

us certainly isn't a blockbuster

HERo
Don’t ask women to smile
Women don’t have to prove anything to men
Pro-refugees
Don’t judge skrulls by their race, you bigot
etc.

?

Attached: 3E590427-C16F-478F-BC31-00F25799BC5A.jpg (1125x901, 445K)

>“Godzilla: King of the Monsters” isn’t presenting Godzilla as a symbol of incipient American Fascism, but rather of a very big, green monster, who is there because filmmaker Michael Dougherty thinks Godzilla is kind of cool." - San Francisco Chronicles

Not everyone thinks that.

No idea what you were going for, desu

Attached: 07B4A999-0C49-4CAA-9E45-805D34CB1F83.jpg (1038x881, 213K)

Literally every Godzilla after the first is about a very big green monster who the filmmaker thinks is cool fighting pollution. Or aliens from dimension x. Or talking to Rodan about bullying. Motherfuckers need to watch even a single one all the way through

You think a person who writes for a newspaper in San Francisco gives the slightest fuck about anything other than acting like the most pretentious smarmy faggot cunt humanly possible?

>green
HE'S BLACK

>Jews invented caring about the planet
They only brainwash this way because there is taxpayer money to steal. Conservative communities truly care about living in harmony with the land even if there is no subsidy for it.

No, but you have to admit it’s perversely impressive that they’ve convinced anyone to take them seriously

Attached: F84075F6-6D0E-44D0-90C5-B702F1308743.jpg (1125x1630, 327K)

But Godzilla was always the patron saint of fat kids.

Attached: thunder thighs.png (1258x1600, 3.48M)

He was green once. But I don't know how someone can make such a mistake while watching the movie. In color and all.

I really liked Fury Road...

absolute unit, look at that low center of gravity you cannot push him over

>without identity politics
lmao

Attached: Millie-Bobby-Brown_-On-set-of-Godzilla-vs-Kong--06-670x1005.jpg (670x1005, 91K)

road warrior is better
so is the first one

Some earlier versions were definitely less bulky but lean Godzilla is a recent invention.

Attached: JEMs.gif (499x208, 973K)

>boring bitches get sidelined
Based

Fury road was like Godzilla 2014, and that the star character got sidelined for some literal fag

When’s my nigga Jet Jaguar going to show up

Attached: 66322DF8-F9A6-4291-9F57-0BE191888E68.jpg (1023x708, 148K)

I wonder how that first grader is doing, knowing that his contest entry got a huge following

>environmentalism, pollution and energy disasters
>digs at capitalism now and then
>the state of international bureaucratic processes
You mean actual politics instead of petty social issues.

Evidently Jet Jaguar looked nothing like the drawing he actually submitted and the kid was pretty upset about it

The kid from Godzilla's Revenge is missing too. Probably for the best because there's a chance he didn't become Jake Lloyd.

Oh shit did he just up and disappear from show business?

>I can't begin to express how refreshing it is to see a movie without obnoxious identity politics

No wonder it's getting trashed!!!FACT!!!

He's bulking

Look at them cottage cheese thighs. He eats good.

Nuclear war = bad is not the same as straight white men = bad.

Sexy Mothra is a good upgrade.

that wasn't acting
they were really trying to kidnap him

Was Gabara supposed to be a cat?

Officially a mutated toad. I always thought he was supposed to be an ogre.

Sad gabara edits when

godzilla was always fat

His original concept was a whale mixed with a gorilla.

Attached: zilla.jpg (204x247, 12K)

it was the opposite of subtle.

So he was the Japanese equivalent of a gorilla shaped cheeseburger.

This.

Fury Road had no script. Just car chases. The action went on so long I got bored.

I wan 75% Lore, plot and character development. 25% insane action.

Fury road was 98% action. 2% world building. 0% character development.

Oh how right you are.

Attached: Ready_To_Sculpt.jpg (395x594, 73K)

Lean godzilla is the 90's one where they were trying to rip off jurassic park and make him look like a dinosaur.

Not soon enough. Godzilla VS Megalon wasn't the best movie, but Jet Jaguar was infinitely more based than I would have ever expected.

Could be a goid anime

>Feeder Brosnan

I fucking love this meme

This

>Us
>identity politics

Just having black people in a movie does not identity politics make, user.

Was it any good

People who say x has always been political always to grasp the difference between timeless political issues and contemporary bullshit that will be irrelevant in a few years or less.

2010s movies are going to be choice cringe mines in 10 years.

>daddy, why is everything blue?

>Black, bald military woman in movie
>nobody complains
Must be pretty level-headed.

Damn, Mothra looks like that???

did someone say moth

Attached: 336.jpg (1200x1669, 974K)

I-I think it winked at me

No identity politics but it has climate change politics.

And no, the science isn't settled at all, brainlets.

Ghidorah had to kick him over

Attached: Ghidorah kicks Godzilla.webm (1280x692, 2.93M)

Most of the fighting personnel were black, most of the thinking personnel were white, a woman gets in over her head and nearly fucks the world over while it takes the sacrifice of a man wiling to die for his ideals to save it (and he passes them onto another man so he's not really dead).

Even godzilla defeats the bad guy at the end by turning red and literally btfoing him

Why do kaiju posers love American Godzilla so much? Why do they defend it so violently?
This is why all the true Zillaheads got pushed further underground

Attached: 1556142150629.png (600x578, 616K)

Fixed it.

Attached: boxofficesmash.jpg (751x311, 73K)

>not liking both
>not realizing that the budget and hollywood tech of the american godzilla is fulfilling the vision toho had but was impossible at the time to realize

WE DID IT LADS!!!

a true kang

Its going to be less than 30 percent come Friday. Why must Kaijufags try to be more cringy than capeshit fags?

Should make the consensus just say "kaiju KINO"

how many kaiju do they show?