Can you drive stick, Yea Forums?

Can you drive stick, Yea Forums?

Attached: LrsTa.jpg (960x849, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xT7fK2pMX3E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course because I live in a civilised country where manual gearbox is the norm

driving in general is a meme. just use uber and the subway, its way cheaper than owning a car, at least where i live it is.

Who doesn't ? What's even the point of learning to drive an automatic

fpbp

i only drive motorcycles because i want to die

easier to drive automatic in traffic

I've had a driver's license for years now and still don't own a car

you don't drive in traffic you stay in traffic

Yeah but auto is better for my city. Manual is good for them country roads.

>I live in a shithole where 0.9L diesel micro shitboxes are the norm

ftfy

More environmentally and economically friendly, more efficient and if you don't use a soccer mom gear box that does everything on its own but a paddle shift, you can still control the gears yourself, just no clutch pedal.

Automatic gearboxes were shit, but for the last ten years they have been better than manual gearboxes.

lol

Yea. Its a lot of fun. Feels good having more control over the car, and turns are more interesting.

I can see the appeal of automatics for city commuting, but most of the time manual is way more fun

>More environmentally and economically friendly
irrelevant when electric cars are becoming the norm

No, my parents drove auto, and I bought an auto car.

Yeah and it sucks. I love automatics. Not even burger btw. Anyone who says stick is """""fun"""""" is just a coping poorfag.

Fuck automatics. Nothing worse then pulling out to overtake and having to pray it downshifts so you get the power you need.

Sure. Electric cars are completely automatic though. there are no manual gearbox versions.

Panels near steering wheel are the best. You can gearshift with both hands on it.

based & nonamerishartpilled

amerilards cant do manual stick its too complex for them

Electric Cars aren't automatic, they just provide steady torque at most RPM so you don't need gears. They don't have any of the issues with hills and needing sudden acceleration that autos have.

There’s grass and fresh air where I live, a lot of it between the places I need to go.

I'm fuckin sure I remember Toretto yanking down on the auto stick from standstill and sending his Dodge up on two wheels. Still baffles me

Well yes, can't everyone who has learned to drive?

it's easier to drive drunk with an automatic. it's easier to text and drive or conduct a business meeting in your car in an automatic. easier to get a blow job in an automatic. stay poor eurofag

>t. never ever driven an automatic

I don't drive at all

It stresses me out knowing some random cunt driving next to me could just turn me and my car into a crumpled up ball at anytime.

Take me home.

the fuck is even a gearbox

your country probably doesn't even manufacture automobiles

>there's grass and fresh air where I live
>so I make a point of ruining both of those things with my deathcage

I think I forgot how
same with swimming

the objective position

Attached: 1535131401182.png (827x510, 316K)

no
i want to learn though.

Attached: 1470493480151.jpg (1500x1594, 363K)

>there are no manual gearbox versions.
one of the telsa models does

No but your mom can really ride my stick

FUCK CARS

Attached: 6FEF5C00-6D98-41BE-9581-2B85A4490BA1.png (657x527, 13K)

No point to manual. Only people that prefer them also like jerking off other guys.

Attached: CjLZiFf.png (554x439, 146K)

Driven an automatic, waiting for kickdowns is a shitty feeling compared to being able to control your gear.

We don't have a subway. We have fucking busses, uber, and lyft. uber and lyft are exactly as bad as cabs now, they increased their rates and expect a tip. fuckers

You have a free hand to hold a joint while you drive

Never driven an automatic and I have no idea how that would work.
How does the car know what gear to pick?

weak counter. modern cars don’t even create enough emissions to asphyxiate you in a closed garage. you keep living on top of people though if that’s your thing.

>Yea
That word isn't pronounced how you think it is.

Yeah. I just got my first auto after 10 years of driving manual though

>floor pedal
>instantly downshift
>because all automatics since the 1950s automatically and invariably downshift when floored, if not earlier
you're either lying or just stupid

>tried to reverse with one of these
>didn't know you have to push the stick down first or it wont go in that gear

Attached: IMG_3185.jpg (908x666, 192K)

I have a grandma bike with a flat tire, does that count?

>he actually believes the fake emission specs
are you stupid or an auto shill?

should i get an 86 toyota MR2 MK1 with 230000 mile for $5000
or should I just get a 99 civic si with 300000 for $1500?

Attached: 1376952872373.jpg (600x600, 48K)

lmao

Based right hand drive, gas the lefties racecar NOW

You should get a job that doesn’t require you wear a name tag

neither holy shit, those cars are gonna break down as soon as you put the keys in

you have no clue what an automatic gearbox is, do you?
this.
which one? It probably just is like any sports automatic gearbox, paddle shifts. There is no reason to build in a complicated useless manual gearbox if they could just modify the existing automatic into a paddle shift.

Get ready to replace your engine

>there are people on this board that have never gotten their license or driven a car
LEL

Glorious insult.

Yea cause I'm British m8

Keep saving

You can jack off while on traffic

youtube.com/watch?v=xT7fK2pMX3E&feature=youtu.be

Yeah coz my country used to be one of this guy's colonies

post your current car, others will r8

Attached: altima.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

You are gay

Nigga you never smoked a blunt, held a purple drank, talked on the cellie, and drove stick?
>baka tbqhwyfam

American here. Yes.

But after 15 years of driving nothing BUT stick, I really want to drive Automatic. Or at least paddle shifters.

what about a 240SX with 60000 for 10k??

Attached: 1530216193424.jpg (3096x4128, 1.04M)

Not having to change gears yourself is fucking boring. There's no better feeling than perfectly rev matching etc.

>Automatic. Or at least paddle shifters
get both with a car that has tiptronics

thinking of selling desu
want to get a 2 seater but think I might look gay

Attached: s5.jpg (1920x901, 232K)

I am 32 with a wife and child and never learnt to drive a car. I have a lot of anxiety around driving. Luckily I have been able to succeed without it, but it's an issue and hopefully I will be able to master it someday.

What is the appeal of these cars for you? Do you have a custom shop? Are you a collector? If not, buy something reliable, lightly used, and made in the last decade.

yeah bro ripping up thousands of tons of cobalt and copper and then shipping it across the planet sure is environmentally friendly

>i use the outhouse to shit because i live in a civilized country
>i watch quality programming on the antenna television because i live in a civilized country
so this is how you delude yourself that your country is too poor to afford 30 year old technology

>being a manual poorfag
I have the car do the work for me because I'm not a europeasant driving in crammed alleyways.