Can we all agree that Sandor Clegane was the absolute best character in GoT?

Can we all agree that Sandor Clegane was the absolute best character in GoT?

My mind would be blown if someone could convince me otherwise.

>hard mode: no Dany

Attached: IMG_1415.jpg (453x679, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GWmGrR9a818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He would be, if his story stopped when he retired, with the villagers

If he didn’t kill himself killing his bro I’d agree

Who is tywin? Who is stannis? Who is Littlefinger?

They botched Cleganeb Owl I will never forgive them for killing the ready and the hype.

He would have just retired to a fucking farm after season 3 if his character made any sense. He became a walking swear word machine.

Beric is best boy.

Attached: 6a8ff6dd-8852-4c75-a8d7-d5b7f33625b4-072533c64db810afd692667ca32af9fbb4fa9a81030be36eaadcece2035bb0c (970x546, 92K)

No, Theon was.
He legit had the best character arc in the show

top 3 no order
>theon
>sandor
>tywin

Attached: IMG_20190520_232449.jpg (2220x1080, 459K)

That's lame and predictable.

How did they botched it. The fight look like a 80s heavy metal album cover with the dragon flying over head. And he killed his brother by falling into fire. (Yes predictable as fuck but so kino and metal as shit)

*beats him up*

Attached: 1557765950544.jpg (1539x2052, 688K)

jump cuts all the way through, they didn't give it the respect it deserved.

Her victory is due to circumstances just like her victory over Jaime.

jet fuel cant melt mary sue's

this.

if season8 would have been done right they gave this a whole episode since this was his full arcs conclusion

>hurr durr CUNT
>hurr durr FUCK OFF
he was flanderised to shit after he came back, should've stayed dead after brienne tossed him off the cliff

this fucking show really turned into a high speed train wreck but this scene is one of the best pieces of television EVER made. if anyone could provide a well thought out dissention from that fact, it would make my fucking day. fuck, it would make my fucking week.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GWmGrR9a818

Attached: IMG_1409.jpg (564x583, 86K)

>the tiny fucking colonel in the corner
fuck me

id have to give it a bit more thought, but i think youre really onto something m99

this was his only bad scene from all i can remember.

it pains me to say, but id have to swap theon with stannis. fuck, id have to make a top 4, not 3.

OT: i felt a little dead(er) inside after i watched 7&8. felt like clockwork orange a bit tbqhwy...

thes hansome motha fucka twaught me hao tyu speak loik an anglyshmahn

>even though hes a fookin scot

Gonna try to be contrarian here, despite Arya and hound being my favorite parts of GoT. It’s capeshit GOOOD guy kills le evuhl BAAAD guy that activates your justice boner and the emotional payoff of that is the only reason this scene feels powerful.

and him dying fighting The Mountain wasn't?

Cleganebowl has been built up since Season 1.

Yeah I know, but it could also have happened sooner and without Sandor dying. I really feel like season 6 and 7 were filler, I barely remember anything about it except for the cathedral blowing up and Jon dying

shame shame shame
battle of bastards

oh shit shame shame was is season five hahah

Attached: f0983294.jpg (720x872, 123K)

yeah thats season 5.
Also Arya training, shit felt pointless, I get that Maisie was Arya but it would have been much more interesting if she truly became no one, how rejecting what the Facelessmen stand for making her become no one.
also do you think that they should have used Lady Stoneheart like in the book? Catelyn resurrecting would have made a nice season cliffhanger

fighting the Mountain destroyed his character arc actually, they did it because fanservice not genuine character development.

no stonehesrt but young griff would've stirred shit up nicely for the last seasons.

fuck off, cunt

Yeah, he's one of the few characters who remained relatively untarnished even in the later seasons.

However, I was disappointed in Cleganebowl. It became a self-fulfilling meme because people demanded it so much that DnD ended up shoehorning it in, and in the most ungraceful and incompetent manner possible. Why did we have Zombie Mountain suddenly remember who he used to be and snap out of his servitude to Cersei/Qyburn? The animosity between the Cleganes was just supposed to be two dickhead brothers who don't like each other. Now it's turned into this profound bullshit like Luke going to see his father Vader or some shit.

Also whatever filters they used in that scene made it look like a dark souls game. Looks almost exactly like the area in Dark Souls 2 where you fight the Pursuer

Attached: cleganebowl dark souls.jpg (768x420, 32K)