Just watched this - AMA

Just watched this - AMA

Attached: nj9er842ora11.jpg (1280x797, 132K)

Does our returning hero godzilla finally wear a cape?

Attached: ascension of the sides.gif (800x430, 564K)

Did you like it? Critics hate it but most anons who have seen it seem to enjoy it

Does Eleven mind-control Godzilla or lift it in the air with her mind powers?

Did you enjoy it? Does Rodan REALLY team up with ghidorah? Any post credit scene?

Do you think this movie was shit and will it bomb because of the reviews going about?

Does godzilla speak infernal or abyssal ?

As a Godzilla fan, I appreciated the big monster action which was abundant and shot well. The human characters aren't THAT bad, but they do a lot of stupid stuff for convenience of the plot and Millie Bobby Brown's character is kind of pointless.

If you want a comparison, it's kind of like Godzilla 2014, Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster, Godzilla vs Destoroyah and Godzilla Final Wars all mixed together

Have a weird question: how was the swearing? Where the fuck do they say the F word? The theatre I have to go to is in a retirement community, and I want to know how many geezers will complain during the showing.

Spoil the post credit

Rodan does team-up with Ghidorah and the post-credit scene is Charles Dance's character buying a severed Ghidorah head

Not sure, there were a lot of people in the theatre and the only other big films out right now are Rocketman and Aladdin

>giant monster that goes around destroying shit
>Destoroyah

Christ, who the fuck writes this crap

Attached: 1557784968491.jpg (492x416, 24K)

There was a "fuck" and several "shits" and a "bitch"

So did I. It was pretty good monster action but most of the human scenes sucked balls.

People with more imagination than you

He is spawned from a device called the 'Oxygen Destroyer', so 'Destroyer' is his name.
Christ, who posts without doing the research?

Any lewd shots of this whore? Might watch it just for that

Attached: 78d6a2d70e3ebe1c2f0fe73b3ebb36e7.jpg (1090x1600, 212K)

>Oxygen Destroyer
>The monster must thus be called destoroyah
>extremely imaginative

I had no idea it could be even more hilarious than I thought. Thanks anons, enjoy your monsterverse "capekino"

Attached: jekyll and mein sides.jpg (580x745, 120K)

>I'm cool because I don't like anything

>I'm cool because I like something

That's gotta be it yes, if you don't like marvel and godzilla you surely never liked anything ever. In case it rustles the ol' jimmies, might I add that I liked godzilla 2014 just fine for a visually appealing, shallow capeshit flick? Nice for a mindless after dinner chill.

Nah, she surprisingly doesn't do much considering how heavily the marketing focussed on her. Kyle Chandler is really the closest thing to a main character

millie bobby brown's character is kind of pointless

well you just sold me user. thank you

Doesn’t she like, steal the orca?

Yeah, but that easily could have just been her Mom seeing she leaves right after

How often do we hear Godzilla's theme?
Is Mothra cute?
Is Rodan a raging lava bird anti-hero?
Do we see Ghidorah's heads having distinctive personalities?
Does the movie capture the sense of scale that 2014 did? One of my biggest praises of that flick
Can we actually see what's going on during the action?

Attached: 1559135484831.jpg (750x927, 214K)

But doesn’t the mom leave right after to get the orca / save her daughter? I haven’t seen the film yet but was she planning on stealing the orca from Charles Dance before Millie’s character got it?

>closed toed heels

Attached: 1536978158132.jpg (500x500, 46K)

1. It's used just enough
2. Mothra's a cute
3. Rodan is mainly an antagonist until the end
4. Ghidorah's heads interact with each other as if they're independent
5. The monsters do have a sense of scale as they did in G2014
6. The action is well shot and it's clear what's happening

How many different monster appear besides the main 4? Any word Monkey? Skull island? Any interaction with the other monsters?

How good is the sound design? Godzilla should have won an Oscar for the MUTO sounds

wait
Milly is filming in it? I wanted to skip it, but I can't not see a kino with her.

Someone who has seen the film said that that “Behemoth” monster looked like this.

Attached: 65576B70-2F2F-4577-8F0E-66D698CF1103.jpg (588x680, 53K)

How's Ghidorah's portrayal? Is he legitimately a horrifying apocalyptic storm dragon of death? Does Godzilla and him show utter contempt for one another?

Attached: tumblr_pr9h7kgm8R1vcdx0ro1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 181K)

He’s an excerpt of what someone said Ghidorah was like user. Here you go.

“Ghidorah, man... his entrance is unbelievable. The part where they all shoot at him... in the preview, it makes it seem like he gets mad about it and that's why he beams them out into dust, but in reality, he LOOKS DOWN and pushes his ugly mugs right up to them, while being shot at, so like...he's literally about 10-20 metres away it seems, just getting peppered with all those bullets, and he just, like...smirks. It's so diabolical. And yeah, he licks the corpses.

I think he ate the,uh... the woman scientist? I forgot her name, sorry. It might be Graham or something. Now, I know all this is old news by now, but in the movie what he actually does is the middle head just bites up the entire area that they're running on, just scooping up a massive chunk of ice and people, and just crushes it in his middle mouth.

OH, by the way? The regeneration? Looks DISGUSTING. It's that moment where he truly looks like he's not just from another world but from another damn dimension. Twisting and fusing, a long tongue flopping out of his neck while bones and meat tentacles and all sorts of nasties slide and creak and combine around it to make a big goopy flesh sack that the other heads tear apart to reveal a new, gross head.”

Does it set up Kong vs Godzilla in any way?

How is mommy?

Attached: 89100180-58C0-40ED-9799-73DDB0D4B70A.jpg (3442x2005, 3.62M)

Wait. That was a girl?

>How many different monster appear besides the main 4?
5 - Kong (in stock footage), Spider Titan, Mega MUTO, Mammoth Titan, Big Tortoise Mountain Titan
>Skull island?
The credits go over news about shenanigans happening on Skull Island and there's a cave painting of Kong and Godzilla beefing it out
>Any interaction with the other monsters?
Nah, only at the end when all the aforementioned Titans except Kong bow to Godzilla

Dead

They casually talk about Kong already being an awakened Titan on Skull Island and the end credits shows a cave painting of Kong fighting Godzilla

Is it really quipshit?

I just got back from seeig it myself and I have a question.
Do you also find mothra attractive? Or is it just me?

There are a few quips and while some of them don't really work, the movie doesn't come to a grinding halt for them

He's a fucking gigachad who tears up the globe and who only gets stopped once due to a sneak attack in the ocean by Godzilla (which is fair) and twice by humans buying time for thiccboi to go fucking nuclear

Im looking forward to it.....

Attached: tumblr_praqbcYj8S1qjabr0o2_1280.png (1280x660, 923K)