I'm genuinely really fucking sad that the new Godzilla isn't being well received

I'm genuinely really fucking sad that the new Godzilla isn't being well received.

Attached: 15590443865700.png (645x773, 22K)

It was never received well from the start unless it had strong human characters and or political messages.

Why? It doesn't affect your life in anyway or did you work on the movie and your financial compensation depends on the movie doing well? Get a fucking grip you retard and care more about actual problems you might have in your life.

Attached: 0103630E-D8E5-472E-A734-0AAD64FF6BDF.jpg (660x574, 31K)

NO WHY ARENT YOU LIKING MY MONSTER MOVIES AHHHH

Attached: 8F688998-0300-447E-A53E-5D3A6074427D.jpg (644x800, 71K)

I’m genuinely really fucking sad that my existence isn’t being well received ed.

not by critics
we don't know how regular people will feel about itn

OP here, I worked as a vfx compositor for the film.

No you didn't

>starring the (((netflix goblina)))
Serves them right

All that matters is that it does well at the box office.

Yes I did, it's a vfx house based here in Montreal.

I don't give a damn what the critics think, I'm going to go in to it and enjoy it if I like. If I don't, then I don't.

The new Godzilla is trying to be Marvel shit. But the quips and action scenes are even more cringeworthy. It doesn't help that being monsters, they don't have much dialogue or development so the monster's novelty will wear off way faster.

Attached: 1559068106199.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Glad I'm not the only one. I wasn't even really keeping an eye on it. Just saw a few threads pop up with disappointing reviews and I felt disgusted at how sad it made me feel. This was the monsterkino that was promised, it was supposed to help put an end to capeshit

Attached: 1533574285699s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

Québecers should honestly stop doing 3D modelling

Capeshit is never coming to an end. Normalfags can't into kaiju.

Knowing the modern era, most normies will hate it in the same way they loved the last Jedi

Aren't there like... less than 100 reviews for it on rotten tomatoes and all of them are from faggot "critics?" Get your life together. It's probably going to be good.

>whole movie revolves about a fantasy dino fistfighting other fantasy creatures

Fucking Pokemon is more interesting than this gook shit

yet pokemon is a gook shit too tard

If you enjoy it then why the fuck does it matter if it did well or not? I preffer it being a monster kino film which normies find boring than the next mainstream garbage

it's because movie will bomb and Toho will never let people outside of Japan to do Godzilla movies again. Infact might even bring another multiple decade hiatus if its that bad.

How is that a bad thing?

Chinks.

Good for normies like you, and bad for Zilla Bros.

Godzilla is Asian capeshit. You honestly thought this was going to be good?

fans love it, shill critics hate it

>put an end to capeshit

Did you watch the movie? It was trying its hardest to be like marvelshit. The quips are just as bad if not worse. Monsters aren't the savage brutal creatures I wanted them to be, instead they feel like superheroes putting on a show for fanservice like Avengers.

Attached: zZz.png (500x333, 158K)

Why do Godzilla fans keep expecting a good movie when they've all been garbage since the original?

Good. Now read that again. Slower.
>I'm genuinely really said that the new GODZILLA isn't well-received

If it doesn't work, try again. Spend some time analyzing it. No shame in this.

should I watch the original 1954 If I'm a 21 year old zoomer who can't watch 50s movies unless it's hitchcuck?

Fuck capeshit
Fuck Marvel
Fuck rotten tomatoes
Fuck Aladdin and his negro
Fuck critics

The fights are uninteresting. It shouldn't affect you unless you're a shill or a shareholder.

Then you should be proud of yourself. Thanks for making a based movie.