Rumour has it that Star Wars Episode 9 has a twist in it that's even bigger than the "I am your father!" twist from The...

Rumour has it that Star Wars Episode 9 has a twist in it that's even bigger than the "I am your father!" twist from The Empire Strikes Back. What is the twist of Star Wars Episode 9?

Attached: 151473129.jpg (723x1371, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGdaSlV-rVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're just going to show Gayniggers from Outer Space and lock the doors.

>Still giving a fuck about Kike Wars
Where's your brain at?

The twist is that after episode 3 it was all Luke's dream then he wakes up.

Rei should be nude.

There is absolutely no rumor like this.

Why would you like about some stupid shit like this.

The twist is BB-8 gets a robotic body complete with arms and legs. He gets a lightsaber and betrays everyone, killing them like Anakin did in episode 3.

Based

Do you think we will get some shitty "third impact" tropes about erasing everything who happened between episode VI and IX to create some new alternate reality without the Skywalker? all of this will be triggered with some shitty magical object involving the meme sacrifice of some chosen one or maybe a Kreia-like plan about removing the force forever everywhere in the galaxy?

It will panders the Thanosfag and will be again something taken from Evangelion and KOTOR 2.

Attached: a809aed3ffc993ad83d54499600b9cc2.jpg (3240x4636, 3.73M)

No, shit like that would be way too kino for the Disney kikes.

>announcing you have a revelation coming up
Wow cool

>What is the twist of Star Wars Episode 9?
its actually a decent movie

>There is absolutely no rumor like this.

Yes there is, Mike Zeroh said so and we all know he's always right:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGdaSlV-rVY

Attached: basedmikezeroh.png (852x429, 538K)

>"No, I am your MOTHER"

Sheev banged Padmé and Luke and Leia are his children.

Attached: 1421657233490.jpg (880x880, 72K)

Fucking BASED!

>What is the twist
That it'll actually be good?
That's probably too much to hope for

Check your privilege, heteronormative scum, I have two dads!

Attached: disgusted pantoran.gif (268x268, 2.54M)

>Rise of Skywalker
Obviously everything post Lucas trilogy was actually Luke meditating on a possible outcome of events leading up to the future, thus allowing Disney to retconn the shitty movies that they've made so far, keep Luke Skywalker and Han Solo alive, and have retarded soiboys be shocked at LE EPIC TWIST AMIRITE REDDIT XD.

being good

No, everything post-ROTJ is happening in the mind of Force Ghost Anakin.

Real talk that would actually be really cool

rey is her own mother

Rey is also the mother of the Force itself.

Rey is an avatar of the force buddha

Shit, I would be so shocked

A flock of big fat tranny niggers come in during the climatic fight and penetrate Rey in all holes, making her airtight, extreme close-ups of her vagina puffing, her asshole rings pulsating and her lips quivering. You can practically see the tears stream down her face in 8k 3D Imax ULTRA -HD vision. This goes on for about 15 minutes NON-STOP. There will be a poster though before showing to let people know that this was the intent of the director seeing as all the music is gone and all you'll hear is squishing sounds and the occasional wheeze of a man laughing (this is done as a subtle laugh track) also in conclusion: fuck Star Wars, fuck people who still give a shit and most of all fuck Jews.

Almost nobody shows up to see it.

The movie is actually good.

Rey is actually space Jesus and a living God and everyone loves her despite being a frumpy brunette British girl and she manages to save the galaxy all by herself

gib chuchi coochie

The entire film is actually about Luke using the force to overcome ED. The clue's in the title.