Broad city

gf started watching the show and these women look busted. like they look 40 but they are acting like hyperactive teenagers. it's very off putting.

i thought about it and i feel like shows like always sunny make the audience revile their main characters whereas this show is constantly telling us how cool these two women are.

they don't feel cool. they feel like someone's parents dressed up in zoomer clothing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-123944_Chrome.jpg (709x1410, 424K)

You still would though

I wish I had a girlfriend. Alas I am ugly.

Proceed with the thread.

They are degenerates.

this is a man right

>broad city
Is this a thread about broad girls?

Attached: Hotel Artemis.2018.BDRip.1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.05.41_[2019.01.26_17.33.51].jpg (1920x800, 694K)

She has big kazhar milkers

of course look at dem kazoonkers

It’s a show for girls dude. I think by girls too. They usually won’t put down their female main characters.

only on the show.

That type of woman exists irl, women who were coddled all their life and feed off attention, who never matured because they never had to, men did everything for them.

Never could hold down a relationship for too long and are probably now past the point where they can have kids. Drink, smoke weed, and use psychedelics. Are extremely sex positive and call themselves "queer".

You know the type.

This show is marketed towards them, not you

Attached: 3c8.png (416x435, 45K)

I give it a try and watched the first five episodes a few months back. I didn't really like the two main characters. In fact they're kind of unsympathetic, but not in a funny or amusing way. Literally no reason to keep watching. Unironically regret torrenting this.

Based target audience poster

but shouldn't it make that life look good? the consequences of that life are starting to show and if I was a woman I'd see the writing on the wall pretty fast.

And yet you missed the signs for the consequences of wasting your time on an anonymous african origami chat room

Not saying much.

They're degenerate liberal jew chicks living in a degenerate city. Of course they look busted as fuck. They're riding the cock carousel

how much cock

bout three fiddy

I wanna duck a Jew

Attached: 12C75851-3F6A-4AFB-9F66-DEA08B180FB2.jpg (750x1334, 214K)

lol what else do people do while taking a shit