Jon Snow Checks Into Rehab After Redpilled Game of Thrones Finale Drove Him to Alcoholism

foxnews.com/entertainment/game-of-thrones-kit-harington-wellness-retreat-personal-issues

Jon Snow wasn’t ready to get the ultimate redpill dropped on him in the Game of Thrones finale.
He wasn’t ready to hear that women have to be killed before they can get power, or else they will destroy everything. He wasn’t ready to hear that we have to send all the niggers off to a far away island to die. He wasn’t ready to hear that we can only be successful white nations if we are ruled by autistic incels.

The revelation caused him to develop alcoholism.

Le'ts dance.
youtube.com/watch?v=HlEREweogWE

Attached: Jon-Snow.jpg (1278x719, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GtcbA0aU33o?t=48
youtube.com/watch?v=8IemLJhUu-U
youtube.com/watch?v=3YcbpZZuOYk
youtube.com/watch?v=ht18GKKBHHI
youtu.be/5-YHRoAOf-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone would be drove to alcoholism if you had to take part in the worse series of the decade.

>Hurr famous actor handsome is depressed
I'm playing the tiniest violin for him

>spoiled twat with no character becomes alcoholic
stop the presses

wat aboot your wilding waifu jon
why get drunk on booze when you can suck her boobs

I'd be depressed too if my career just ended and once all of my money runs out i'm gonna have to start doing cons every year for the rest of my life.

>The absolute state of white "men"
No wonder your women are sucking refugee dick

Didn't the main characters get paid literal millions

If he doesn't have an extravagant lifestyle he would be set for life.

Is he the main character? He didn't even kill the night king lel

It's dangerous to go alone, Take these, Kit

Attached: BN-UA422_0626NI_8H_20170626150319.jpg (634x474, 50K)

>Dark hair and eyes
>White
Pick one

He is just not handling the loss of fame and his 20s well. He will always be Jon Snow and now that is over. He has a weak mind.

kek why actors are so self absorbed and worry so much about what others think about them. He could literally retire and never work a day in his life banging his ginger anorexic wife all day long

He doesn't want the fun ride to end.

lena had like 20 minutes of screentime and got paid as much while these kids had to work the full 6 eps. What a cunt!

most of that screentime was literally staring out the window of the red keep

ez money

Perhaps this is all part of his method acting methods, due to the scene where he kills dany.

Prior to his death in season 5, he got 20 men to "stab" him with their "daggers" to understand how it felt like.

In a fucking castle. Lucky bastard.

Attached: F0280A66-BB1A-4860-8C22-CF1B87598E31.jpg (750x570, 85K)

>kek why actors are so self absorbed

Attached: 1517744619729.png (817x443, 34K)

>live in a castle
>have a good looking gf
>get depression and become an alcoholic
How does he dew it

>career just ended
Nah, this dude's a shoe in for disney-marvel's wolverine.

Oh god no.

The maintenance costs on that must be a bitch.
Hope he was smart enough to invest his money.

It's not like saying muh queen I don't want it is that much harder than drinking wine at a window.

He knows wimmin need to be constantly entertained and he can't do it if he can't work. His shiny is slipping away.

he din wan et

>Kit Harington
>Handsome

Fuck off Kit. Go play with your goblina wife.

Attached: 154793895356.jpg (369x360, 26K)

I hope he enjoys a religious mania due to getting worked up over a fantasy series. 12 step cult, here he comes

>TEN YEARS

Attached: got44534535.jpg (474x266, 15K)

Acts in medieval fantasy show, buys castle and marries wildling skank. I think he's finally coming out of his method acting and realising what he's done.

this place is falling apart though

This dude will never stop being a millionaire.

Just going by royalties alone he's set for life.

Attached: shoe face.jpg (275x260, 12K)

It’s her castle. Wildling skank/Scottish royalty debatable

Rose is cute you Russian whore

>buys castle
No, the wildling GF owned the castle already as an heiress

I dunt wannit

winterees comin'

>Redpilled Game of Thrones Finale

Attached: d6lT5lJ.jpg (1920x5400, 1.15M)

>bitchpussy actor
>plays a bitchpussy character

pottery

Attached: download.png (597x584, 198K)

>The revelation caused him to develop alcoholism.
> Checks Into Rehab
what a fucking loser holy shit.
I bet his skinny ginger wife can outdrink him by a lot.

Attached: YEEESH.jpg (750x800, 315K)

actors aren't very bright. good chance he'll squander that money

Of course she can drink him under the table. She's FOOKIN' SCO'EESH

Attached: YU NO NUTHIN.jpg (3500x2339, 960K)

He cute though, you should stop coping

do normies even know that wolverine is a manlet? they might want someone similar to hugh jackman

it's been like 2 weeks. how easy is it to be an alcoholic? all these people on Yea Forums claiming to be depressed alcoholics are probably like 16

this is actually a excuse. he's a coke addict

>t. Kit Harington

Does any woman genuinely find Kit attractive? He's short and pale. He looks like the nerdy kid that gets shoved into toilets. Emilia Clarke and Lena were melting over Jorah Mormont's actor and Robb's. But not over Kit.

Attached: 1547382849.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

>he's a coke addict
I believe it.

Attached: Kit_Harington_2019.jpg (686x1024, 92K)

Is this a new meme? The guy is clearly attractive.
I don't get it.

Oh, so you like him because you're gay. Got it.

Have you ever heard her natural speaking voice?

Truth

>. Emilia Clarke and Lena were melting over Jorah Mormont's actor
duh look at this Chad.

Attached: exyhtpfuqqgz.jpg (1024x830, 72K)

Attached: 1556998435852.gif (200x187, 522K)

>alcoholism

where in this post does it mention anything like that you fucking click bait nigger

Um
How do I make myself look like that?

What's that got to do with anything?

>He could literally retire and never work a day in his life banging his ginger anorexic wife all day long
I dun wan eet

Attached: 1532830615277.png (846x797, 1016K)

dayum this nigga was bad as fuk

what a fucking slut.
youtu.be/GtcbA0aU33o?t=48

If she's Scottish, then why does she have an English accent?

what does wildling milk taste like bros?

>does any women find kit attractive

I can't tell if you're retarded or if this is bait

lel by looking at other pics of Iain Glen I just realised he was in Tomb Raider

>be Jon Snow
>checks in

There are commentaries, footage and interviews of cast members fawning over Jorah Mormont. But none for Kit Harington. Literally no girl talks about Kit being attractive. He's just famous for being Jon Snow, not his looks.

It's a thing that's at least adjacent pop awareness. It wouldn't take much infoengineering to reap a bunch of praise for returning to the source material in their casting choices. And one twitpic of Kit standing "tall" snarling up into the face of whatever roidmonster they get for sabretooth juxtaposed with a similar comic panel will get the fanboys' nethers all juicy.

because she went to school for acting in London brainlet

A fellow cast member quite literally married him

Reminder that he played otto frank in the diary of anne frank

Attached: zap.jpg (1061x720, 90K)

>women don't find kit attractive

you really, must be joking

Does he actually looks good? I kinda look like him on that pic but with dark hair and dark eyes

Attached: 1553685944783.png (500x500, 132K)

> all of my money runs out
Both he and his wife are basically nobles anyway, im sure theyre fine

FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE GOOKMOOT

it looks like adolf's sad uncle who realized his insanity gene killed six million

Wouldn't he be the Batman?

and look how much of a mistake thats turning out to be

have sex

i'm more handsome than that guy

and dont ask me for proof because i have nothing to prove to you

Robert Pattinson is batman

>muh seven gorillion

Post proof then. Any proof. I'll wait.

Yeah but before that wasn't Kit the chosen one? They gave up on him because he went to rehab

Surely that must be once she turned 18? If so, she's making a very conscious effort to obscure her roots. I can understand adopting a different accent while playing a character, but this is something different.

He is worried about what comes next I don't blame him but I think he may be underestimating how set he is if he decides to keep working in TV.

>a guy who looks better then like 80% of most men somehow needs proof that women like him

He really should grow some balls, and accept Dany offer, They would restore Targaryens house together and conquer rest of the world.

There's direct verbal proof of fucking Jorah Mormont and even Peter Dinklage being found attractive by others. How come no one ever calls Kit Harington attractive?

why he cares? he has enough money from GOT, just like rest of the cast, responsible person can easily live with that money to the end of his/her days. And his wife has very rich family.

>how come nobody finds kit harrington attractive

he looks a sweetheart, if he wasn't dating that redhead I wouldn't be surprised if he married somebody else on the cast

go to any kit harrington interview comment section on youtube and realize how fucking dumb you are.

>accents define ethnicity/nationality

Attached: hurr.jpg (1242x1290, 80K)

Kit was never in consideration. He's way too short.

>Redpilled
Both these pills are a false choice. The blue pill keeps you enslaved to The System. The red pill condemns you to a life of suffering where your good deeds are tracked and your extinction is inevitable. Worst yet, it is revealed that the red pills are all part of a system run by the machines necessary for blue pill survival. None are truth or freedom from the system. You either willingly accept the system or falsely believe you're rebelling against the system, unaware you're merely playing a different role and shockingly vital role in the same system. In other words, both choices are lie-filled shit choices and red pills are merely another form of blue pill. Whichever you chose, The Matrix has you.

What the Wachowskis are trying to tell us, at times begging us to understand, is that our options are never limited to the choices laid in front of us. We are free to find our own path. The true pill is no pill.

Attached: morpheus-red-pill-vs-blue-pill_480.jpg (480x360, 172K)

Oh shaddup, tard

Book ending will be Jon dying for good, all of Jon's Winterfell scenes post stabbing and Ramsey are actually Stannis. Aegon will realize Daneerys is crazy and kill her and declare constitutional monarchy. All part of Vary's grand masterplan.

Go back to the rehab session Kit

Attached: 1552101831765.png (603x453, 531K)

The most surprising things are Morpheus' lines
>Morpheus: "You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
>Stay in Wonderland
Stay in Wonderland? The fantasy? Funny how taking the red pill does that. Neo is supposed to be pulled out of Wonderland, out of the fantasy, not pulled deeper into it.

Consider that, ALL the films, the Oracle offers Neo a red pill. What does Neo do with them? In the first Matrix, Neo takes the red pill and swallows it. In Matrix Reloaded, Neo takes the red candy, but does not swallow it. In Matrix Revolutions, Neo does not take the red candy at all. In each film, Neo’s decision evolves. He does from swallowing it to rejecting it. This is the Oracle’s purpose, the function for which she was created - guide Neo along the Path of the One, into the Architect’s Room where he is meant to go through the left door & allow Zion to be destroyed. In other words, every last red pill is still enslaved to the system. Even The One, the Matrix equivalent of Jesus, is the system's bitch. Just see check out what Neo tells Morpheus after
>Neo: It was a lie, Morpheus. The Prophesy was a lie. The One was never meant to end anything. It was all another System of Control.
Even The One was another slave to the system. If the most powerful of the red pills is another cog in the machine, what does that say about all red pills? Neo recognized that.

What makes Neo stand out isn't that he's a red pill, there's many. It isn't because he's a One, there's many too. It's because he was the first One to recognize this, and reject BOTH red pill and blue pill. And instead of doing what he's told like an obedient servant, he creates his own path. This path he created, though it cost him his life, it ended up bringing a new future no previous One came close to. Peace between Humanity and Machine. In other words, both pills are lies. The truth is to see past both pills and make your own decision.

Attached: Oracle red pill.png (603x551, 357K)

No.

Because they know they won't look like sluts fawning of Jorah, because it won't happen, because he's old and married. You probably take something like "you deserve someone better than me" from girls as a compliment, unable to read between the lines.

His wife is rich, they live in a castle

Pfff I bet he wasn't even going to work drunk

eh dun want to

based and nopilled

>You probably take something like "you deserve someone better than me" from girls as a compliment

I dunno, man. My ex said this to me at the beginning and we went on to spend a year together.

>comment section youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=8IemLJhUu-U
youtube.com/watch?v=3YcbpZZuOYk

Apparently, only gay guys think he's attractive

Attached: 1539283492842.jpg (924x976, 129K)

Kit Harington is attractive. Stop coping.

Yeah, she made you prepare for the split until she found someone better, that's why she became your ex after a year.

>Yeah, she made you prepare for the split until she found someone better,

Yeah, potentially. What the fuck was the point in her pretending to be into it and obsessed with me etc. etc. So stupid and pointless, I literally only got involved with her because she approached me and pursued me at the beginning.

Come on nigger, i get not liking him as an actor or character but get real. You would.

Yeah a low class ginger wench with no tits. I’d drink myself silly too. Hell she probably is the one that introduced him to a bottle of Irish whiskey for breakfasts every morning, the skank.

Shut up Kit. Go back to drinking your sorrows while your tv plays season 1 on loop

Attached: Working-With-Emilia-Clarke-On-Game-Of-Thrones-Made-Kit-Harington-Want-To-Vomit.jpg (1000x700, 96K)

Maybe you failed her shit tests during your relationship. When they smell weakness they're already planning their exit strategy, happens to most men.

>yikes he's touching me with his ugly beard stuck on his ugly face planted on top of his tiny manlet body.

Attached: yiiii.gif (382x678, 2.83M)

It's me, Kit Harrington. I'm currently in rehab right now for my alcoholism because OP was right on the ball. I decided to use the computer to go on my favorite board on Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and browse threads. I decided to go and spend my time as a rich famous millionaire arguing with anonymous strangers over the internet about how women may or may not be attracted to me.

>alcoholism
You can say coke here, Kit

I mostly browse other boards but does anybody else notice Yea Forums is extra toxic than other boards? I don't really know why.

Attached: tuck.jpg (598x746, 27K)

'ate poshness
'ate sobriety
'ate me marriage vows
'ate critics

love rum
love me mum
love Russki models
love Cuban heels

simple as

Attached: 1503643302165.png (645x729, 216K)

>Yea Forums is extra toxic than other boards
>what is Yea Forums

>shit tests

Oh yeah, got plenty of them very early on. How do you fail them though? A shit tests means she wants you to agree with it right? So for example if she says "oh my ex said he would let me cheat, guess he just loved me more" and you tell her to go back to her ex then, is that failing, or passing? Because she stayed with me for a long time after that.

She had a boyfriend when we first got together although she told me they had broken up, turns out it was just a lie, first time she fucked me was the day before his fucking birthday, Christ...

>extra toxic
first day?
maybe you should just go back to r.e.d.d.i.t where you belong my friend.

Attached: bye.gif (382x678, 2.27M)

Based!

Yea Forums is more like a bunch of people who think they have superior opinions, Yea Forums is more just straight shitting on other people

> and you tell her to go back to her ex then, is that failing
oh yes it is.

For some reason some women (and men) really don't want to be alone/single so even if their current relationship sucks, they pretend that it's fine and wait until they find someone better.
Did you pay for he stuff? Maybe she just want to have a easy life.

>She had a boyfriend when we first got together although she told me they had broken up, turns out it was just a lie, first time she fucked me was the day before his fucking birthday, Christ...
You should have backed the fuck off that slut there, you're dumb and deserved all of the suffering

>when whores are more feminine and arousing than what's considered high class women nowadays

Attached: 1557718852928.gif (355x370, 222K)

>he looks a sweetheart,

yes, that's why it's over for him
Slayer will always win over the Pretty Boy

Attached: 1557519632393.jpg (1242x618, 74K)

You're right, got what I deserved for giving people a fair shake and taking them at their word. Knew she was trash the moment she approached me but, I was desperate. Sometimes a guy needs to fuck a landwhale to get back in the game, you know? She wasn't a landwhale, she was okay lookswise but just an absolutely garbage subhuman gook.

Wasn't much suffering, dude, just a waste of a year. Considering she was my first and first relationship also, I think I done okay.

So what would passing it be?

>Sometimes a guy needs to fuck a landwhale
holy fuck she was a landwhale on top of everything? Dude, just pay a prostitute or something don't go that low

>Did you pay for he stuff?

Not really, it was around 50/50 I'd say. But basically anything we paid for was shit she wanted so, yeah was kind of a doormat/cuck. Plus her parents were rich af so any money she spent on me meant nothing.

I finished it pretty well though, broke up with her before Christmas getting her nothing, then got back with her and fucked her once before splitting up with her again before her birthday on January 17, tried to get back with her after that but she wasn't having it haha.

shit nevermind i just finished reading the whole thing kek

>low class ginger wench
>litteral royality
fuck your'e one special kind of retard

Attached: Download (1).jpg (211x239, 5K)

sounds like she still lives in your head rent-free, you fucked up nigga
thats why i dont play with chinks

Literally said right after it she wasn't a landwhale at all, just an average looking gook. She was actually really skinny/petite.

>sounds like she still lives in your head rent-free

No not really, just my only experience with this kind of thing as I'm a foreveralone NEET hermit recluse so. I barely really think about her and when I do it's really violent and negative and hateful.

So I mean if that's what she's going for, then yeah. But some dude is going to behead her one day, lol, if I had put years into her and got married/moved in for her to end up just cheating or walking out because I didn't talk during a meal... guys have snapped for far, far less.

Hope she learns something, but a part of me thinks this is literally what she wants, to be killed by a lover or some shit.

Women's games are always about you submitting to them in a way or another... so in your case:
>my ex said he would let me cheat, guess he just loved me more
probabably something like "I could not deal with you doing that, I love you so much, I'll do anything else for you"

The worst women always makes unwinnable games anyway... designed to make you feel bad.

>No not really
>proceeds to write a wall of text about not being obsessed

Sure, whatever.

Yeah... I was guilty to saying shit like that from time to time, always left a putrid taste in my mouth. I straight up told her at one point when she did this shit, made these kinds of comments etc. it just made me love her a little less each time, and that eventually she would expend anything I felt for her entirely if she didn't change her ways.

She seemed to genuinely try for a while but, just incapable of changing I guess.

They're absolute garbage, I just don't see what she got out of it in the end. I told her it was all fake anyway lol. Are they just so narcissistic they delude themselves into believing those were lies? Or do they just get satisfaction out the fact you even bothered to pretend/lie to them?

sure bud

Attached: f2mba5spaj701.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

>Or do they just get satisfaction out the fact you even bothered to pretend/lie to them?

I think you are looking too much into it mate. She clearly didn't love you. She just wanted someone to hang around her until she could find better.
It's very common. generally this kind of relationships only last a few weeks/months.

Attached: 1547858983834.gif (270x400, 1.2M)

Yeah, so like a rebound guy. Why leave her boyfriend for me and all this, it's so bizarre. He had a great job, a car, his own place in a nice part of the city... I worked in security and didn't even have a driving license, still lived with my parents. I used to actually fuck her in my room on my creaky single bed while my parents were sitting in the room next to us, it was fucking awful haha.

And she regularly talked of getting married, of getting matching tattoos, she wanted to move into shitty apartments in rough areas with me despite being from real affluence.

What's the need for all this, what utter cancer to just lie and pretend, lol. Just be honest with what you want/see this as then people won't get enraged when the rug is pulled out from under them.

uhmm user... it clearly 50/50 in the comment sections. still surprising how many gay guys are into him.

White women only find black men genuinely attractive now.

t.ni**er

Attached: 105759.png (396x385, 62K)

>Yeah, so like a rebound guy
yes
>Why leave her boyfriend for me and all this, it's so bizarre. He had a great job, a car, his own place in a nice part of the city.
well you know how some people can just change completely of lifestyle when they get bored with their current life?
It's the same thing for relationships.
When you have been with the same kind of gf/bf all your life, you get bored and you go for something differents... forever of just for a few months.
it's the old "good girl goes with the bad guy" trope

Attached: howdy.gif (295x521, 1.03M)

I would probably be on the edge of death after staring in this shitty ending as well.

Attached: 1318199516002.png (645x773, 39K)

t. "black man" aka nigger

Yeah, for sure. I hear that. All just a game for them, a fleeting cry for attention. Who cares what upheaval they cost.

John could learn a thing or two from my nigga wee man.

youtube.com/watch?v=ht18GKKBHHI

>All just a game for them, a fleeting cry for attentio
welcome to the dating game.
if you want to try to do the same thing... 40yo divorcee women are a good start.

Attached: open wide.jpg (540x960, 123K)

Pff. Why settle for a DC paycheck when you can get Marvel money? Now that Marvel Downey Jr is out they need a new flagship character to deliver dumptrucks full of cash to.

iktf

Attached: Why.jpg (990x557, 82K)

>Now that Marvel Downey Jr is out they need
A new king of the manlets

Nah, I'll just continue doing what I did with my ex, letting them think they're manipulating me and stringing me along until I get what I want out of it and pull the plug. Act like an oblivious, loving fool.

The only mistake I made with my ex was that I actually thought she was capable or feeling and might get very hurt by me snap ending things. The funny thing is if I had broken up with her prematurely, she WOULD have been hurt and gotten obsessive, but only because she's the stung party and is not able to have something she currently wants.

What a pathetic species women truly are.

this is actually true. these actors are all dicked.
sophie and emilia are kinda keeping up but they will follow them soon.

he shouldnt be bummed out tho just look at robert pattinson: made big bucks with one huge role and then hung out with death grips and did indie kino.

Attached: booiddskfuu21.jpg (720x718, 175K)

Attached: IMG_20181123_070348.png (1069x1541, 343K)

Attached: 1558044832963.jpg (679x1358, 231K)

>alcoholism
Shit is that all? HBO actors even get second-rate substance abuse problems. He should try being Robert Downey Junior was skin covering cocaine until 2007.

I bet Jon Snow didn't know about that either.

Attached: 1555065627934.gif (244x373, 1.45M)

Good God, will you all calm down on the DnD hate? You all have jumped over Kit Harington and Sophie Turner for having the AUDACITY to not trash the show in interviews. Second, you all seem to think there is some kind of magic barrier between the writers and the crew/actors. If you trash one part of the show, anyone who works on it will take it as a slight.

From DnD’s perspective producing, keeping the show going would keep the crew away from their families even longer. They’re basically shooting 4-5 movies worth of material a year. Kit has a wife.

I think Peter Dinklage has a daughter that was born around or really early in the show and I’m sure he doesn’t want to miss out on even more time with her, just to view it from that ONE perspective out of hundreds.

DnD cutting the series short may hurt fans in terms of quality but in the long run, it was probably done (somewhat) with the benefit of the crew in mind.

DnD actually have mentioned that if they kept up the insane work load they would end up divorced. Realize that I think they had something like 3 film crews on 3 or more different locations around the world. As show runners they were responsible for all of it. Shoot, the Long Night took something like 11 weeks of night shoots and left the entire crew insanely drained by the end of it.

Say what you want about the writing, but this show has had insane production times.
If you watched the post show documentary, there was a couple that worked on the show together. There's a part where the mom cries after facetime with her daughter because she missed some school events. Multiple instances of people saying how exhausted they were after so many years of shooting the show.

And these jerks signed a petition to make them do it all over again.

But Dan and David are the assholes.

Attached: bskazbhfrjezso2ij8qw.jpg (1600x900, 79K)

He's a drug addict.

Probabaly needed a break from his wife kek

I want to hatefuck Sophie Turner so bad. She is such an uppity arrogant bitch that I just want to bend her over and ravage the fuck out of her. That ass would be purple by the time I was done with her and at least one permanent imprint of my giant fucking hand on her ass. I can just tell she wants someone to pound that ass apart and she'd love every minute of it.

youtu.be/5-YHRoAOf-g
>Doesn't use tongue to kiss Kit
>One man is tall the other is short, One guy is good-looking, the other is not.
>I won't ask which one is tall. *laughs*
OH NONONONO

This is the reason of Kit's drug addiction

Attached: 1553043564060.jpg (3490x3124, 466K)

if you want to hatefuck sophie for being a cunt wait til you meet lena hadey.
that woman is a snobby trashbag filled with pretentiousness.

have sex incel

Oh boy, she should always smile with her mouth closed.

salty coins

>british radio
>2 black guys and 1 white woman.
really makes you think.

Attached: max yikes.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

please don't bully my cute wife game of thrones