What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Attached: 1559078889582.png (424x349, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLgqgh7qAbU
abc4.com/news/local-news/pedophiles-are-using-these-apps-to-target-children/2025940801
pastebin.com/G99MU60K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more (Kio, Kio)

I've seen this image before, but don't remember where or what it is about. Context?

Jim Ross

GO TELL THAT LONG TONGUE LIAR

Attached: 1558560354323.png (1280x720, 730K)

Buffalo Bill

>chasing children because you can't get women your own age
pathetic

TEX GON GIVE IT TO YA

Can somebody shop this to be Mr. X and Claire from Resident Evil 2?

But women my age are ugly

Are you ugly?

Also yes

Someone should make a mod for the game

>I'm your huckleberry
what did he mean by this?

>this 'za ain't big enough for the both of us...

Brendan Fraser

Bump. Also, what are some good messenger apps to use? Some hacker cunts and journalists want me to return to my old ways, they want to be proven right.

(w)hol(e) horse

Are you planning on making an appearance with Chris Hansen?

>I drive

Don't want to, but the hacker cunts and journalists want me on his television show so that they can some sort of smug satisfaction.

I don't have a driver's license, so I'll walk all the way to the decoy's house.

texas tom
rustlin' russel
big iron boris
wide walking wyatt
peter the penguin popyourtopins
craig the cunngywrangler

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=YLgqgh7qAbU

Someone should post the current picture of him. He looks double his age.

Big Chungus

X gon give it to ya

Lads, what episode is this guy from?
I can't find it :(
Please do my work for me

Attached: 1557194720045.jpg (918x600, 28K)

that's Chuck, he's tryna get some fuck and suck

Die-Hardman

FUCK WAITING FOR YOU TO GET IT ON YOUR OWN

TEX GON DELIVER TO YA

>I don't have a driver's license

Attached: 1426201959019.png (200x200, 64K)

how can there possibly be so many newfags on this board

The undertaker

>be American
>go to meet girl you chat with online
>turn up at her place only find out no girl existed and media is there to ridicule you on national tv
>find out that police are in on entrapping you
>end up s registered sex offended and spend 7 years in jail when no crime was committed

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

abc4.com/news/local-news/pedophiles-are-using-these-apps-to-target-children/2025940801

Any hobbies I can put myself into besides being on social media?

Based retard

DUSTY MASON

we need to form a rape gang of some sort to get retribution on these sick fucks.

Isn’t it against the law to entrap people like this? This is like a thought crime

it bigger crime to want to hey diddle diddle kids.

From what I understand it's only considered entrapment if someone is coerced into committing a crime they wouldn't have otherwise committed. For example, someone who seeks out and buys drugs from an undercover cop isn't being entrapped, but someone who is pressured into buying drugs by an undercover cop is.

does anyone have the actual video for this? looks very funny

I thought this show ended years ago

But they don’t actually do anything seems like thought crime to me spies are everywhere

is anxiety war kino or not

Intent to commit crime is also a crime, dumb dumb.

If they are stupid enough to get caught they deserve to be wiped from the gene pool

Attached: 1558670246103.jpg (471x392, 17K)

underrated and simply based

*taps mic* AHEM

For 200,000+ years up until the 20th century, it was perfectly natural (or outright encouraged) for men to have significantly younger partners. Yes, that includes your great-great-grandparents. Now the current narrative says we are supposed to pretend none of that actually happened, that it was merely "a product of its time", or going so far as to claim that the most glorious civilizations the world has ever known were actually plagued with mentally ill men, instead of facing the reality that an attraction towards another sexually mature animal of the same species is in fact completely normal and present in every single living creature on this planet. Why confront yourself in the mirror when you could just have an NPC Reaction™ and cry "kill all pedos"?

Attached: 1536937260988s.jpg (249x180, 4K)

Americans are feminized and mutilated

>Be pederast from shithole country
>Be OBSESSED with America

O SAY YOU ARE A NIGGER ENJOY YOUR DRONE STRIKE BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!

>be from a first world country
>go on Yea Forums to make amerisharts seethe like this

you forgot the part where she was 14 years old

Fucken tune

Prime breeding age

Something that bothers me about this show is that when you see the chat log, you can tell that the decoys are just saying anything they can to get him going.
But how often would an underage girl be acting thirsty as fuck online, wouldn't they just be like "ew fuck off" and go tell their dad 'n shit if they got a dick pic?
Like if this is something that actually happens in the real world fair enough but this seems more like a pedo fantasy than anything that could actually happen.

TO THE TOWN OF AGUA FRIA RODE A STRANGER ONE FINE DAY

pastebin.com/G99MU60K
From the beginning he was asking for lewd picks, trying to find out if she was into older guys, and sending dick pics before anything else. He wasn't coaxed into wanting to fuck a kid.

>14
legal in most of the world. amerilard COPE.

what would happen if there was some kid that pretended to be an adult and then went to the house. couldn't they be in trouble for sexually explicit talk with a minor

But the Athenians outlawed pedophilia after they kicked out the Spartans and reclaimed their independence following their defeat in the Peloponnesian War .

BAW GAWD

To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him, didn't have too much to say,
No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip,
Big iron on his hip

and?

I think in the recent couple of years, many European countries have raised their age of consent 16 or 18. Not only that, but Americans have that Protect law which means that an American can't travel to a foreign country to have sex with underage children even if it is legal in that country. Americans have to abide by the laws of the U.S. even when visiting a foreign country.

Maybe the more advanced a civilization is, the higher the age of consent.

no. to avoid entrapment law enforcement cannot make the moves first. basically they cant coerce you into sex or meeting up, that is all done by the suspect. It would be entrapment if the decoy initiated first or even suggested the idea first.

where the video? jewtube took it down.

Attached: 1446420066292.jpg (632x1074, 173K)

so africa and india, with some of the harshest age of consent laws, are the most advanced places in the world? really makes you think.

MDE confirmed

and you forgot the part where he didn't stick it in, or even touched her

A cute!

Attached: 1559098164697.png (632x276, 201K)

Texas Red

I didn't know that.

Anyone's got a link to the episode?

Damn, I feel kinda bad for the guy.
He seems so excited to find someone to talk to.
There were a few moments the decoy could have talked him out of it.
But I guess thagwpuldnt make fun TV

>entrapment implies that the police were the first ones to suggest sexual activity. Judging by the chat logs big tex here coerced her first.
Pls kill urself

Europe isnt first world ahmed

Attached: 1558531700974.jpg (420x420, 36K)

what episode is that?

Hard to feel bad for a guy trying to groom and fuck a 12 year old. He's a horny loser trying to get his dick wet and probably afraid to interact with people his own age. If he was just lonely there are plenty of other ways to meet people to just hangout with, instead of trying to send sexually explicit messages to a little kid.

>mentioning the place where the show is set means you are obsessed with amerilardia
have diabetes.

>probably afraid to interact with people his own age
people older than 13 are ancient and used up

Dirty Dan

Their bait girls are in direct contact with investigators the entire time, and wouldn't even waste their time if they can't get a bust.

but now I'm wondering how many countless teenage boys have been shot the fuck down by these THOTs

>wow people don't like guys who try to fuck kids it's just like in 1984

They typically ask a/s/l right away, I have to think they just delete or immediately reject the real kids who contact them instead of wasting their time. It must be tons though, since sometimes they hang out in spaces for kids to attract the real pedos who were out looking for kids.