Yea Forums LOOK! I was right! THE SJWs ARE TAKING OVER!!!

>Yea Forums LOOK! I was right! THE SJWs ARE TAKING OVER!!!
>gets 50k views

Attached: 6ACE1CF2-880A-4E88-AB0B-160395D2D342.jpg (678x518, 33K)

>heh I'm owning this retarded anti-SJW
>gives him free publicity

SJW vs anti SJW is so 2015

I’m actually an anti-sjw myself but I think that some of the e-celbs are cliche and have a victim complex.

more like
>oh look a Yea Forums thread let me "research" for my video

Personally speaking I'm not sjw or anti-sjw I stay the hell out of this, but the anti-sjws are honestly more annoying to me as I just see it more often.

But War....
War never changes.

NOT SO FAST BRIE

Attached: 8436.jpg (1201x849, 116K)

>implying anyone gives two shits about Pat the NES Punk

Try surfing resetera for a while and tell me if you still feel the same way

Attached: 1556789734818.png (162x187, 27K)

Why is Bri such a cash cow for the anti-sjws. Even based Uncle Ethan won’t stop dunking on her.

Heh, sorry kid, we don't do your SNOWFLAKE shit around here.

I'd take him more seriously if he didn't talk like a faggot.

GAMERS RISE UP

Is that Quinton reviews?

I am convinced that this man will go to Disney HQ after the rise of Skywalker and personally shoot Kathleen Kennedy in the face the dude is OBSESSED

Because she is basically everything a celebrity SJW epitomizes

This
Oh no I’ve been found out. Better go back to Discord and take my hormone pills.

Attached: E80ED21B-63B2-4A2C-84EA-DA549A394600.jpg (1053x590, 81K)

It's literally everyone vs. SJWs at this point. Hating SJWs has gone mainstream.

There is a homer in the background therefore I am contractually obligated to inform you about Sneed's Feed and Seed. Formerly Chuck's

This fatass is cringy but he's right about WotC turning into fascist regime of a company. He's wrong about pretty much everything else though.

I'm not saying they don't bother me too, I'm just saying more often I'm bombarded with the anti side. Really 2 heads of the same coin.

He does it because SJW keep getting worked up, he even tells them he's monetizing their stupidity and they still cant help taking the bait

why does leftypol keep spamming these literally whos no one knows? if they want to own the /pol/tards they should go to /pol/ to do it

Stay jealous, faggot. This guy makes money, you don't.

I guess but he's still made over a 100 videos on the same woman

God damn, how many people need to have sex these days?

Not if Hamill and Lukas beat him too it.

Attached: 399953C6-C321-47FB-97EB-1899497035CB.jpg (1495x900, 306K)

I’m anti-SJW because I deal with them at uni on a daily basis.
That said I used to enjoy some e-celebs but not anymore. They almost always end up becoming hypocrites or greasy money grubbers. Just look at what was revealed about Mumkey

didnt he LITERALLY got beat up by a tranny at a convention?

Attached: 1558548558271.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

What happened with Mumkey?
Given recent hypergamic trends, a lot and it's only gonna get worse.

Yes, and he sued its ass and got money and a forced public apology. I still think his approach is annoying but that doesn’t mean I don’t disagree with him and do respect that he was able to put those pchycopaths in their place. Mob violence is endorsed by SJWs

The thing about a onions boi, it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at you it doesn't seem to be livin'... until he screams "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" at you, and those black eyes roll over white.

based

Not sure what he means. However, it was recently revealed that he has been hitting the booze really hard and hasn't gone more than 24 hours of being sober in the last six months and cheated on his girlfriend.

Yeah I'm worried about the same thing, he might actually kill someone

>Here's why a black Superman would be a good thing
>SJWs OWNED about Captain Marvels FEMINIST agenda
Clickbait is bad no matter what side it comes. I miss pre social media internet before brainless culture warrior faggots fucked it up.