youtube.com/watch?v=FIFWXXaEEjY
youtube.com/watch?v=dK3ATi_fFXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm509gYHAe0
youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K4qMWTZ3-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

recommended for you

>she finally has a YouTube music video

They just lifted the backing track of some Quincy Jones composition and had her sing over it lmao.

What is she doing nowadays? Does she know about the recent popularity of her song?

>“It never occurred to me to try to (release) work in the West,” Takeuchi says, thinking back to when “Plastic Love” was recorded. “Considering that it was mostly performed in Japanese, we figured it would be impossible to go abroad. However, looking at YouTube’s comments section for ‘Plastic Love’ now, many viewers don’t really seem to care what language it’s in.”

Attached: p10-stmichel-takeuchi-a-20181118-870x580.jpg (870x580, 30K)

But it's japanese so weebs will eat it up.

How do you guys keep up with this? This song is so 2017.

The Japanese economy boomed in the 1980s (particularly from the mid 80s onwards). Life was very good (a sense of optimism everywhere!), people bought luxury goods like no tomorrow and in the West, many people started learning Japanese and taking Japanese business classes (learning how to conduct business in a more Japanese way etc) as many thought that the Japanese economy was set to take over the world (and that all future business transactions worth their salt, would happen in the language of Japanese). People both hailed and feared the economic giant Japan had become (in only 30 or so years since its dim post-war days)!!

Then the bubble economy began to collapse in January 1990 as stock prices crashed (and continued declining through the year)...By 1991 the economy had gone bust and a huge recession had started. Between December 1989 and August 1992 the Nikkei average dropped from 38,915 to 14,309, producing a loss of $2 trillion. With the declining value of land factored in assets shrank by around $10 trillion.

The decade beyond 1991 is known as "The Lost Decade" (失われた十年).

Like in all economic bust periods, no one person or single factor was to blame for the burst of the bubble economy. But whoever or whatever was to blame, it was little consolation for the endless amount of ordinary souls involved whose livelihoods were destroyed or were severely negatively effected by the disaster.

People struggled in all sorts of ways- many people lost their jobs (and struggled to find any new jobs at all) while those who managed to keep their jobs saw their salaries drop significantly. Many people also found themselves being forced to continue paying for huge loans they had taken out on properties whose value plummeted after the crash (sometimes by 50% or more!). The amount of people committing suicide or filing for personal bankruptcy also went up considerably.

>*blocks your youtube suggestions*
she cute

>abroad
But I recall watching a YouTube about her picture being taken by an amateur photographer in Santa Monica. And the studio refusing to license the picture.

There was a Japanese song in the 60s that got to the top of the chart in the US and other Western countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukiyaki_(song)
youtube.com/watch?v=C35DrtPlUbc

Is Yakuza the only bubble economy ludo? Where can I find some flicks about this period, Yea Forums?

>taking a picture in another country
>trying to publish and promote an album on a new market in another country

Do you not understand the difference?

In the 80's too.
youtube.com/watch?v=FIFWXXaEEjY

Bubble Fiction is a comedy where someone living in an exaggeratedly bleak present Japan travels back in time to the 80s and IIRC her mission was to stop the economic crash.

Goddamn azn milfs are the best milfs

Even my mom and dad from bumfuck europe know this song. They are over 70 years old.

I can assure you if I start to lurk around this event i will get to the conclusion that the bust was caused by the govts monetary policy

Do they know Baby Shark?

This song hits the charts every decade or two. Great song. Someone'll cover it / it'll be featured in some movie and it'll happen again.

I only heard it for the first time in the movie From Up on Poppy Hill. I've never run into it anywhere else.

any Beat Takeshi movie from the '90s

of course not were a daddy finger household

So thankful for Mad Men's fantastic music choices, let me discover this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=dK3ATi_fFXY

if all my skynet youtube recommendations were qt nip singers i wouldn't mind

what is the appeal of this song? at the start it sounds promising but it gets dull fast

I am annoyed by the juxtaposition of a Japanese song and a Chinese restaurant.

For me, it's momoko kikuchi

>I don't think so ya fuckin gook
Wow

I like this future funk version better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm509gYHAe0

Where is there any indication that it is a Chinese restaurant?

Her outfit and the decor.

just when I thought this couldn't get cringier

more cute girls like this pls

>mfw she's 74 in that photo

Attached: 56965436_10210911529744645_1299511238090293248_n.jpg (353x144, 7K)

What is cringy about it?

based sukiyaki poster

Attached: 1551944045500.jpg (720x589, 41K)

Isnt that girl who got raped and killed by those highschoolers who were part of the yakuza?

youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4

>no single factor to blame
Literally Thailand. Its Thailand's fault. Blame Thailand.

The singer died in Flight 123, always think about that when I hear the song

No.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K4qMWTZ3-k
Thank me later

Attached: 1557740701445.png (940x1039, 691K)

lolno, she was rather ugly

You need soul to understand, give up canada gook

Damn thats good.
Where can I find a High quality mp3?