Be honest. You wanted to have an armor like that

Be honest. You wanted to have an armor like that.

also Childhood Faps

Attached: Ashka.jpg (512x384, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUVGLEVUMdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1g460-jQOpc&list=PLX6lXNUF1K7yohxKNRiB7_YmmNErQSHsE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=KPxJ6RR40ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=AAJL4ez84iA
youtube.com/watch?v=q6tZpuQPfko
youtube.com/watch?v=i-UEQzH-kj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED
Holy crap I completely forgot about this show

Based show
The episode with the weird aristocrat robots who can't have children or whatever was too spoopy

I loved spellbinder, hardly anyone remembers it though.

that was the retarded 2nd season you fucking poofter

Back when Australian kids tv was actually watchable.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUVGLEVUMdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1g460-jQOpc&list=PLX6lXNUF1K7yohxKNRiB7_YmmNErQSHsE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=KPxJ6RR40ZU

Attached: ocean girl.jpg (735x566, 79K)

They ran this one summer in Finland when I was a 3rd grader like 20+ years ago. I had completely forgotten about it, but still instantly recognized it from the pic. Aussie shows really made my summer vacations.

Hardly fappable, but yes. Pic related was fappable.

Oh shit, forgot about her.

Attached: Xena Renee O'Connor.jpg (784x634, 55K)

Are you Aussies aware that all of these kids adventure shows were huge in France in the 90s? Very weird.

I was way too young to realise how much of a rip off of Mad Max this was.
youtube.com/watch?v=AAJL4ez84iA

Attached: Thunderstone.jpg (1264x711, 221K)

Does anyone remembers that strange kid show where a family lived in a beacon?

yes they were very popular in many counties.

Wtf as soon as I saw this I remembered everything, thanks user for reminding me of getting back from school at 3.30 to watch this on ABC

I'm one of the posts you quoted and I'm French
I also remember one aussie show about teen spies, that was awesome

Didn't really watch this one, but the opening theme was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6tZpuQPfko

Yea, that one sounds familiar but I think I must still have been really young.

Round The Twist. posted the intro to it.

>Wtf as soon as I saw this I remembered everything
> to watch this on ABC
it was on 9 dumb fuck

rude

also it was on at 4pm faggot

reddit nigger

ashka mummy
i think there's a movie ? where a woman played by this actress ? sleeps with some like 14 year old boy. out in a paddock. her or the other slavvy seeming mature woman.
All the hot 'aussie' women turned out to be slavic when you look them up.
here is linda

Attached: lidna.png (1366x768, 917K)

just checked and this was shown all over europe/the world

wonder how they translated all the aussie slang used

Attached: Heartbreakhigh.jpg (325x254, 13K)

It was on abc3 old man

>here is linda
not even the original

They hire professional translators who are generally good at their jobs. The French especially have a very high quality dubbing industry with professional voice actors, etc.

fuck you and your faggot zoomer reruns

snobby ass kumiko hermione and literally harry potter before rowling "created" them

Oh, I think I remember now. That show was called Mission Top Secret, right?

the original was shit to me i didn't like her face but strangely it became better. suspicious.
Also i didn't have any impact in memory from linda 1's episodes whereas Linda2 there is the Yuckles (she died oh no uwu) and the fox (uwu x1000).
Linda 3 seems cute but i was grown by that point

Attached: 1463666111-tamsin-west.jpg (480x294, 19K)

Thank god for us growing up with this tv. The zoomers are fucked.

Attached: xena.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

I only vaguely recognized this image but I looked it up and it's all coming back to me now. I really enjoyed this show as a kid.

Attached: 5474856848.png (512x512, 162K)

so in Yuckles she was like remade as just a yuckle version of her like without any ability to move or whatever and some guy i think was going to kiss her. it was like a pre-vision of what they have in jav

Best aussie show was H20 (just add water ?) I don't know the original name but the shit with teen sirens
Show sucked but 10 years later two of them showed their boob and I had a massive boner

youtube.com/watch?v=i-UEQzH-kj8
lmao

No way thats real

Lol I can remember I watched this show till my mum banned me from it as there was a sex scene

I have a physical DVD of this kino. It's actually a good show

That was a Kiwi show and it was weirdly kino.

I actually had the two novelisations that were written for the first season of this show, they had very few extra details about what was going on but were really thick books so I felt great having finished them.

I also read those books user.

Attached: 1420465061360.gif (235x240, 1.71M)

based

I felt kind of bad for everyone involved in that show in the last season, the kids were too old and now just came across as creepy teenagers scamming everyone to get money for a car instead of loveable scamps getting into mischief out of boredom.

The lead kid actor was on Escape from Jupiter which was fucking kino.

Also did anyone here ever watch "The Girl From Tomorrow"? I only saw a few episodes but read the books of them and really liked the storyline/plot at the time. Never managed to find the show online.

I remember a show about "The tomorrow people", is that the same thing?

The Girl from Tomorrow was about a girl who came back in time from an ecologically perfect future(the northern half of the planet was destroyed by pollution but was slowly being rebuilt), unfortunately for her the time machine that they built was first sent back in time to 2060(or something) when the world was almost destroyed by pollution.
The pilot was attacked and a criminal(played by future Prime Minister John Howard) came with her to the future, then kidnapped the "girl" of the title and went back to our time.
She managed to escape and then it became a race to fix her time machine and stop the criminal from stealing the time machine himself and using it to either ship goods to his time for enormous profits or take over the world with advanced weapons.
The second season they go back to the far future, then spend most of the season in between the middle polluted future and the present because something they did caused a global extinction event and they have to prevent it.

The Tomorrow People was about a group of people who were the next stage in human evolution, they could teleport, read minds, telekinetic powers etc, and were usually being hunted by governments and other organisations trying to use their powers or take over the world with evil technology.
The many versions of the series usually had a spaceship that had crashlanded somewhere random(one series it was on an empty Pacific island) that was kind of a guide for them to work from to develop their powers.

Both were pretty good, I remember the 90s remake of Tomorrow people being really fun as a teen. Doubt it holds up.

had the biggest crush on Riana. I've always loved older women (I think i was 12 at time and she was supposed to be 15-16?)

Still got mine somewhere too. read them hoping there would be more storyline

pure 90s sydney kino

I think I have my copy's in a cupboard at my dads house somewhere, they had weird front covers with a hole in them or something.

I've always wondered, why did we(Australians) make so much sci-fi stuff for kids in the 80s and 90s?
It was like someone at one of the networks just fucking loved his spaceships and figured it would carry over to the kids.