How would zoomers react to this?

How would zoomers react to this?

Attached: Eva on Netflix.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGMuaXIlckU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't get it.
Zoomers don't like dragon Ball z either.

They would jump up and down and then run into the bathroom and push their mother off of the toilet and grab her turd and smear it all over their face and then behead their pet.

That's not true, that's impossible

Why didn't she just fuck Shinji

You know they're gonna cut THAT scene in the End of Eva, anons.

Attached: arthur.jpg (500x364, 21K)

>implying half of them aren't really familiar with it already

Kids have been growing up on anime for a good 20 years now.

They would leave negative reviews because there's only like four EVA fights in the whole series.

Why isn't this out yet?

they're redubbing it in english

dbz is weebstuff according to zoomers

People who would appreciate this have already watched it dozens of times in every version, revision, and remake.
If the re-dub isn't spectacular, people who appreciated the dub version will shit on it, people who prefer the jap VAs won't waste their time, and most everyone else who doesn't know what NGE is won't have the patience to sit through a series that's chock full of filler episodes with maybe 1-2 scenes of plot significant material.

You tell us

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-12 tv - Television Film » Searching for posts with the filename ‘Eva on Netfli (618x1691, 782K)

Is the current English dub awful or something?

idk what the fuck I'm looking at all I know is Netflix ruins everything it touches.

Nah, it's more than serviceable and the staff had a lot of fun with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=kGMuaXIlckU

its too deep even for Yea Forums

they wont know how to react until someone tells them how

It's a good dub, which makes whatever Netflix is doing more suspect to failure.
I wouldn't be surprised if they get VAs with husky voices playing teenage high schoolers who just hit puberty.

It’s over. Stop talking about it.

>i mustn't run away
>i mustn't-
>ok, i got that
>ok, now if i were to run away
>let's analyze that
>where the FUCK would i go?!
Classic Spike Spencer. Nothing will surpass the original English dub VAs. I can't wait to hear the moe uggu SHIT they have in store for these disgusting zoomers.

Attached: pepe tear lmao.png (378x357, 81K)

this poster is correct. They need youtube videos to explain fucking superhero movies

Should I watch this if I don't really like anime? Is it short at least. The only anime I like is fist of the north star.

It's shit.
Everyone only says it's good because of nostalgia or something.

Like who?

Evangelion is trash

It's 26 episodes, with a fair bit of filler followed by a movie which is great. The show doesn't really get going until ep13 but it's all worth it for the ending.

Are you talking about Asuka, Rei, Misato or Ritsuko?

Probably all pretentious and enlightened

Gendo

They're going to hate it.
Yes. All dubs are though.

>all these clueless millenials
All zoomer weebs knew this shit and half of them will likely list it on their top 10 favorite

only after watching a dozen video essays