Do you support setting the age of consent at 15?

As a maximum that is

Attached: 1557390900804.png (1080x1920, 1.6M)

25 for AOC
30 for voting
You can't refute this.

When a girl first has her period she is ready for sex. Fact.

nah, not really. couldn’t really fit a finger until I was around 16.

No, 15 for AOC 50 for voting. You can't let women vote when they're still having periods.
Yeah you could, just nobody bothered to.

Sure you gotta break her in, but don't put a baby in there until at least 15.

based

stop posting yourself ig on 4chans

what's the lowest you'd go bros?

Attached: 1517724135877.jpg (1280x1701, 521K)

No voting.
Civilians are stupid.
You are stupid.

assholes aren't the equivalent to pussy, fag
good answer

Attached: hachikuji.jpg (899x1200, 133K)

How old are those thighs

LMAO look at those fucking dumbo ears.

15, if she told me she was 16

No it should be 11

15 is prime breeding age.

She looks like she fucks NIGGERS.

not like it would be relevant to you mutants

if they're going to keep putting hormones in everything then it should be lowered to 12

that is a 21 year old girl.

haha asians look like children

grow up

That's whats so appealing, user! You could be fucking a girl that could have you sweating buckets because you think if she says one word to anyone you're going to be rammed by tyrone's foot long dong, but then you breath a sigh of relief when she tells she's really a 34 year old japanese house wife

8*

12. they are curious, but showing them stuff is illegal. how easy would it be to have a quickie with a 12 year old to show too her that sex is just sex.

haha no women under 18 for me! no sir! 17 years 364 days old? gross!

Attached: sweat.jpg (600x568, 39K)

I think 16 is good.
If some 16 year old girl is old enough to T-bone me at an intersection while texting, she's old enough to get boned in return.

well said pajeet

Attached: 1539920860103.jpg (470x470, 57K)

I think the laws in Ohio are find.
14 year olds is legal for anyone ages 14-17
16 year olds is legal with anyone 14 and older
18 year olds is legal with anyone 16+

I've dated a 17 year old(16 is aoc here). Didn't last long cuz I was tired of her games.

>Do you support setting the age of consent at 15?
sure

Attached: howdy.gif (295x521, 1.03M)

>getting gamed by a 17 year old

Attached: awp heard in distance.jpg (192x245, 10K)

Taxation without representation was one of the reasons the 13 colonies fought the war against Britain. The voting age was originally changed to 18 because people were able to get jobs and pay taxes but weren't allowed to vote. Now it should be moved to 16 for the same reason.

145cm

Attached: aoiuyki.jpg (1200x1600, 600K)

25? lmao that was a grandma 200 years ago

Jesus christ you're stupid

Can't you just wait 3 more years? and even if they did somehow manage to set it at 15, the social stigma around it wouldn't fade away overnight, and you're bound to get lynched if someone sees you with an underaged girl

She looks like she fucks black guys to piss off her rich daddy

I don't blame him
Some women are manipulative cunts. You either cut loose or play along

?

>so how old are you
>15
>no, tell me you're 16
>okay I'm 16
>alright here's my dick
lol

this is 15yo

Attached: the bonbi is perfect.webm (540x960, 2.61M)

>getting gamed
I don't think you understand how some girls operate, they compulsively game everyone around them, especially when they know they're young and hot

not that guy but im pretty sure she is legitimately an adult. i believe thats one half of an image asking you who was the kid and who was an adult, and she turned out to be a 25 year old whos known on social media for looking like a kid

Yeah some of us live in a civilized land where niggers aren’t hanged from trees anymore Cletus. They’re put to work in fast food restaurants and malls so I can get a shake while Knick knack shopping

That’s some serious jail bait

Attached: 1559072128378.png (636x757, 358K)

>Can't you just wait 3 more years?
Why though? What's to be gained from that?

retards

Attached: 1118full-marina-nagasawa.jpg (1118x1569, 237K)

I think I do, I was a summer camp counselor for several years. If you get played around by a hot 18 year old you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: V0kWZN5.jpg (497x349, 53K)

Is this pedo shit on every fucking board here?
Enjoy being a Jamal's fuck toy in prison sick faggots...
>Oh. That's right. You would.

it's not really the same situation unless you were emotionally invested in the campers

Kek he must be a kiwi

I personally believe even 18 is still too young, 21 is the age most people grow up and start thinking and making choices like adults

cunny

>letting women vote

Attached: images (9).jpg (565x543, 25K)

B a ck to reddit, faggot

Other counselors yes, never campers, and never under the age of 18. If you aren't even able handle or foresee the desires and wants of an 18 year old woman you are fucked.

they can barely predict their own wants and desires, you're underestimating the amount of issues an 18 year old thot will force on you, especially the ones that go for older guys