FUCK DOTHRAKI
AND MOTHERFUCK SHANSHA
Gentlemen, you have the floor

SANSA OF THE STARKS I CALL FOR JUSTICE

Attached: FDF2382D-5AAA-472B-B1A3-EBB20075C863.jpg (277x182, 10K)

stop posting this trap

>despite being 13% of the popul..

For me? It's Queen Roslin Tully

Attached: MV5BZGUxYTQ3ZDItMDJiNi00MDhkLWIyMjMtNDhjYTgxY2Q2MjY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU2MDIxMTY@._V1_.jpg (2610x3263, 1.37M)

Attached: sansa.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

I hath shit mine pantaloons. Fucking Lannister’s

*ahem*
FUCK BOLTONS
FUCK LANNISTERS
AND FUCK THE FREYS

the usurper bran the broken
the usurper edmure tully
the usurper daenerys targaryen
the usurper sansa stark

Attached: stannis flame.gif (600x327, 3.77M)

It's over. Stop talking about it.

Have sex.

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

Knew that guy looked familiar lol

I feel another Rome rewatch coming
youtube.com/watch?v=bJvAHMtN04c

Have sex

What was he wrong about? Why were Sansa and Bran of all people the right leaders for the North and the rest of Westeros? Why were the writers so set on these "epic pwned" moments that they were willing to discard entire characters just because?

People are nitpicking the fuck out of this finale, they aren't asking the big questions, like why isn't there any pics of Sansa getting fucked by direwolves?

Attached: 1475965429679s.jpg (250x173, 6K)

Even I look cute when the brightness is set to 400%

sure you do

Attached: 56949429_2327306260837959_2203393715083541661_n.jpg (848x720, 83K)

>Be rude to your uncle
>Become a feminist icon
Why is the west like this, anons

Attached: Arthaspaladin1.jpg (185x185, 7K)

Undergo intercourse

FUCK!

wish that was me

Why are people mad about this? Edmure does nothing but get shown up and humiliated by the people around him from the first moment he appears on the show. Fro good reason, too - every decision this nigger makes ends up being a mistake. Someone like Robb or Blackfish would be much harsher than Sansa is about shutting down his appeal to be the fucking king.

and what the fuck did Sansa do? has she ever even picked up a sword? did she ever put herself at risk on her volition? she was barely ever in control on events around her.

she has no right to say shit to Edmure.

what the hell was the point of this scene

Dude but she totally did Dany dirty when she told tyrion about Jon's heritage

Attached: 1558201431572.png (629x499, 325K)

Sansa isn't the one trying trying to be selected as the new king. Why bring her accomplishments into question, but not Edmure's? You're arguing that Sansa failing to fully prove her competence should keep her from recognizing the fact that Edmure has consistently proven his incompetence.
Edmure deserves disrespect.

It was a good speech, I wonder what would have been his final sentence.

Robb gave Edmure his most senior bannerman bad instructions. Even Sun Tzu says Robb was in the wrong. Then Robb goes to tank the war because he was horny.

The Blackfish should have been executed long ago for disrespecting his liege lord first Hoster and then Edmure.

Catelyn kidnapped Tyrion and dragged to Riverlands into the war and really they have no business being a part of the North due to culture and geography. The only reason they were was because Jon Arryn was securing power with his wards.

Edmure was the one good Tully and should have bent the knee to Stannis and captured the traitor Robb Stark before his penis got them into more problems.

Attached: 2ed6226f-d1de-4bba-9b2a-02fa86a44073.jpg (780x520, 326K)

>Fro good reason, too - every decision this nigger makes ends up being a mistake.
He was the first to support Tyrion's proposal for Bran being elected king, second only to Sam.

>It's over. Stop talking about it.
See you in 20 years.
In another GoT thread.

Attached: 1559093565671.jpg (1920x1357, 407K)

There was no fucking way Robb could have hoped to hold the Riverlands. Geographically, the Riverlands are too vulnerable. They can bottle the Vale up in the Mountains of the Moon, but they have no geographical defenses against the West or south.