Character complains about never having a girlfriend

>character complains about never having a girlfriend
>has never asked a girl out

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>never had sex either

>implying anyone on Yea Forums has ever asked a girl out or had sex

Why would I ask them out if i know they wont go. It will just be extremely akward. Literally noone i know got a gf by asking random girls out, if youre good looking it just happens

idk it worked for me

t. chad

>character complains about never having a girlfriend
>asks girls out all the time but they all say no
Haha what a lame character lol

Attached: 053117-patrick-bateman-face-peel.gif (600x256, 1.19M)

Literally /pol/

Literally obsessed

Believe it or not, some characters actually get asked out by girls, some even giving their number (or asked for the character's number) pretty much completely out of the blue. Of course, the MC would never call them or answer when they called. This would also stop happening after the character finished college and moved back in with his parents, almost to never leave his room again over the next 14 years.

>implying nice girls above 6/10 not already taken

Attached: 137908_sad-pepe-png.png (655x509, 25K)

>asked a girl out
>didn't make it explicit enough
>not sure if we went on a date or not

Attached: sweat.jpg (709x595, 156K)

>Ask girl out
>She sees my small wrists and immediately realizes I'm a virgin
>Pretends to say yes before accusing me of rape
>Chad beats me to near death
no thanks

Or just ask out 5/10 and below girls out?

>Character tries to lose weight
>Still eats fast food and doesn't eat fruit or vegetables

Attached: 1554486467514.jpg (250x237, 7K)

For what purpose?

Why bother if you don't like them? You can go to hooker by your logic

So you can finally land a gf? I've seen a lot of 5/10 and below women who would love a guy like yourself.

>Why bother if you don't like them?
At a certain point you're gonna have to settle for your place in life. If you're a 3/10 then you better ask out a 3/10 woman to even things out.

except the 3/10 can get a way hotter bf if she wants. pussy pass makes girls pointless to court, you just butter them up for the next dick.

There are literally women out there who want a guy like you and you're here denying them because they're too ugly. Do you not see the hypocrisy in your situation?

>character has had sex plenty of times but never asked a girl out
So unrealistic, you'd think he'd be able to get past such a small hurdle

that's where you're wrong, I never complained.

I asked a girl out today.

Listen up incels, you're half right, okay? I'll grant you that. It's not as easy as just walking up to someone you find attractive and asking them out. Sometimes that does work but not for the vast majority of men. You know what does work though? Developing your own interests and working on yourself. Be disciplined in your interests, join stuff, get involved, volunteer. Pretty soon there'll be some qt in some group or class (or someone that's right for you) and you'll already have a working friendship going and you'll say hey wanna hang out after or she will and one of you will say sure without thinking too much about it and that'll be that. That's the way it usually happens in real life. You gotta get out of your own head.

But if you don't want to make that kind of effort cause it's too normie or whatever, then yeah, this isn't going to happen for you.

I really want to kiss a girl from work bros. we went to happy hour last friday and she kept touching me.

what’d she say

she's probably a roastie fucktoy for chad anyways all women are whores even the quiet shy girl at the back of your workplace all women are whores

got a job again after not having one for two years.
haven't had a gf or got laid in 3 years. I'm feeling it bros, it's coming back to me. just got to make a few more dollars with this new job then I can get back out there.
I'm just so nervous

Attached: set phasers on party.jpg (570x769, 176K)

she broke up with someone a few weeks ago. she said she wants to stay single for a while because she has a lot going on (she just took the mcat) and that she still wants to hang out with me. it’s a strange rejection, I straight up said I had feelings for her too. she didn’t say that I was just a friend though so It doesn’t feel too bad.

>character tries to gain weight
>gets up at noon and eats cereal and then a small dinner 6 hours later
>wonders why he's lethargic all the time

Attached: 1445725200344s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

>You know what does work though?

Force?

I think I've seen this one before...it doesn't end well

I like how no one refutes this post.

Ah, the old "i'll just keep you on the back burner in case i get bored of random dick" rejection

because it's too stupid to be worth replying to

I really just want to fucking die but I don't want to hurt my parents

based rapist

I stopped asking women out because they're always disinterested in me. I don't plan on asking out women in the near future because they'll continue to be disinterested in me.
>DUDE just keep trying to run a red light camera without getting a ticket, it'll work eventually I SWEAR LMAO

>too stupid
Not an argument.

i-it’s not true is it

Attached: BCBB1D34-725A-4DF8-9497-20A914A161BD.png (1092x1037, 27K)

If she's making physical contact with you, you're in. Tell us more about what's going on and maybe we can help you come up with how to swing it.

wasn't meant to be

AKA
>I'm just not ready for a relationship right now
>I want to focus on school/work
>I don't have time for a relationship

It's true sometimes, women acknowledge their orbiters. My sister suddenly started dating "and old boring engineer friend".
I literally quote her
>he's boring but a good man and will be faithful
Memes are real

I'm currently watching this now wtf user.

Imagine getting memed by Yea Forums/4channel into not enjoying life

Attached: 1552242949113.png (526x674, 123K)

I spend 40h a week working outdoors/with my hands/away from a computer and I'm objectively not attractive. If anything, that screenshot/those posts are only proving "the incel mindset" correct
>ugh, these guys shouldnt be single! THEY'RE ATTRACTIVE!

back off and move on user, besides she just broke up with somebody not too long ago being a rebound is not worth the trouble. Break it off with her amicably at least just in case.

To see if I still feel

>just be yourself bro, works for me

I am just a loser so I watch movies and tv all day on my phone at the gym or at home on my computer.
It isn't a terrible life. Just lonely.

>computers castrate men
Fleeing into a virtual world is a symptom, not the disease. Broken homes, no role models, lack of support from family, peers, teachers. Diagnosis and a bottle of pills once you start to crack. Now that's a can of worms no one has the guts to talk about.

It does though

post of those posters are men larping as women

for you

you and only you are the problem, incel, stop blaming society

ultra kek

>Roasties refuse to fuck incels
>Constantly try and get them murdered
>Incels commit mass shooting in self defense
>Roasties act surprised and upset even though its their fault

Attached: 1557963051392.png (200x240, 22K)