Has this replaced TV for zoomers?

Has this replaced TV for zoomers?

Attached: TWITCH-logo-1120.jpg (1120x640, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/clintstevens
prntscr.com/nunwlh
twitch.tv/videos/206738448
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Artifact section already ruined
as usual, fags ruin everything

Unironically yes.

sparcEat sparcA

No, we just find streams of TV shows we want to watch

yeah but YouTube also

Attached: D60Xx1BX4AAp3BE.jpg (921x834, 65K)

>tfw i managed to watch the entirety of madoka magica on twitch yesterday

Yes. Conveniently, it also replaces friends.

Yeah, in 10 or so years they'll be getting nostalgic for Ninja and STPeach's ass instead of a tv show or some celebrity.

get with the times, Zoomer age is here

>watched Two Towers and The Return Of The King
so comfy

I have been watching GTA 5 rp streamers for the last 3 months and I can't stop. Help.

I'm in my late 30s and watch Twitch more than television. Interactivity and spontaneity make it much more interesting than watching the trash they fill will politics and call TV now.

i dunno about television, but it definitely replaces podcasts/radio. i fall asleep to comfy twitch streams every night and have it playing the background when i'm doing shit around the house.

Based

literally me

I only watched Yung Dab occasionally. Now I never have to watch that shit again.

Damn, are you me? I don't even play video games, I don't even watch streams, I don't even watch Sodapoppin, but somehow stumbled over him when he started, and since then I haven't been able to stop. SEND HELP

I'm watching Clint Stevens right now and I'm 29

Used to watch Kaceytron all the time before she ruined her show by changing to IRL format. Stupid fat whore.

I'm a zoomer and I unironically watch trainwrecks podcast streams. The "chat" culture of spamming emotes and random bullshit is pretty fucking cringe imo, I have a few friends that talk in twitch chat emotes IRL and it makes me want to murder them

ive been watching twitch since it was justin.tv

What's his gameplan?

Attached: U N L U C K Y.png (731x540, 450K)

He was better than a lot of the other big streamers, but I like the comedy between the other characters that have played longer, it's why I stayed watching it.
I never used to watch twitch very often and don't play games anymore, but the characters they have going on and the improv is hilarious. I think RajjPatel got me into it and he only played twice, shit is like watching cops and robbers on steroids. Haven't watched anything at night but GTA rp since then

To have his viewers do the entertaining for him.
He's a garbage streamer.

I watch twitch more than TV. TV is 100% for actual boomers. I don't know how the nielsen ratings for 18 to 24 year olds for something like Big Bang isnt literally zero. I have never once in my life 18 to 24 years old ask me if I watch Big Bang but I have had 800 boomers ask me.

>late 30s
>watch Twitch
get your shit together

monkaS

twitch.tv/clintstevens

Stop projecting. You're shitposting on Yea Forums too. You know nothing about me or my job or my family. What I know about you is that you write like a black and don't realize when you're being a hypocrite.

>I'm in my late 30s
This but I'm 29. I've been watching for over a decade now, when people were still streaming on justin.

It's free and there are at least a dozen different channels to watch at any given time so it works well as background noise. I'm grateful that my ISP doesn't cap bandwidth or data. I'd just be completely fucked.

No GF but excellent job. Went to TN last week. Going to NC in June, Alabama in July, Utah in August, Yellowstone in September, and Niagara in October. My life is pretty okay.

Seething

>late 30s
>no kids

For me, it's Zai.

Attached: p197.png (600x600, 382K)

lol easy there, autismo

I got to stream euro trip and not another teen movie for the zoomers before getting banned

Attached: suspect.jpg (418x199, 16K)

Cringe

>zai post
>33 dubs
based and offlanepilled

I'm gen X and I use my amazon prime twitch subscription to subscribe to a movie channel on there.
I'm probably not using it right but whatever, man.

>nig scrawl
>phonetard

I guess only subhumans object.

who cares about Artifact though?

*ahem*
Fuck twitch staff

Attached: 1555590747096.png (1672x837, 1.46M)

Absolutely based and redpilled

I have yet to see it but there’s a crossover event on the phone game I play called “Battle Cats”

>Utah in August
It’s lovely in winter imo, the snow on the mountains is literally majestic

>t. lifelong Florida sunnigger

entertainment as a whole is trash at the moment. look at the last 4 seasons of GoT as an analogy for how the entertainment industry has evolved over this abysmal decade.

do you remember 4player podcast? those were the days

Not to mention the sheer quantity and variation. I enjoy Spaceboy, Vader, SilentSentry, SodaKite, and then when you're tired of pure shenannigans and criminality, you just switch over to Ziggy, Angel, Snow or some other cop and enjoy the other perspective and chill out while watching GTA Cops. And when you feel it's slow, you just check out the clips and can spend hours just watching the best parts of the days you've missed. In a way, it's frightening how much content it is, how much entertainment is being made by independant creators.

only watch(ed - RIP 2k andy) ice poseidon the rest are normie tier garbage. imagine watching some faggot desktop stream

Grow up, old man

Why do a bunch of shitskin numales from Yea Forums keep pretending zoomers don't watch television trash? Is it because they want their shitskin Yea Forums culture on Yea Forums?

If you’re into GTA rp (not my thing personally) check out the Jaboody dubs guys, they have some genuinely inventive stuff, even though their chat is obnoxious as all hell

Not enough attention yet, girlbrain?

Defending yourself is the first sign you know you’re in the wrong bud. Man up, go golf, and network for a promotion. It’s not that hard. I got my DMD at 26 and run an office for a national dental chain because instead of dumb shit like watching children play games, I networked. I have my dream job, make millions, and NOW have the free time to watch streams or stream myself. Work hard now so you don’t have to later. I’m on easy mode for life. You’ve got some hard labor ahead of you.

you are the same as people that think they're cool for browsing Yea Forums

Twitch is pretty good for vidya dev streams

have sex

>Defending yourself is the first sign you know you’re in the wrong
Imagine the complete lack of rational faculties it takes to write something this moronic.

Attached: 1536494168207.png (994x583, 440K)

I'm retired

For me, Is Puddle

Attached: 2139987-screen_shot_2012_02_02_at_4.11.48_pm.png (208x252, 85K)

>girlbrain
Yikes, was that the best you manchild brain could think of? Grow the fuck up dude, you sound like a middle schooler

You lost, kid. Get over it.

Stop pretending that the main audience for stuff like Riverdale and flavor of the week meme shows like Chernobyl aren't zoomer infested.
And also go back to Yea Forums or else lose your twitch account :^)

>he isn't watching jerma RIGHT NOW

Attached: D5OrvAbW4AEPqne.jpg (1024x745, 116K)

Brenton made it lads. He's a top Twitch streamer.

>shitskins
>Yea Forums
Really? All joking aside, I thought Yea Forums had the greater concentration of muds, and Yea Forums the greater concentration of pedophiles. I just see a lot more of
>n-nuh uh, racism is b-bad
on Yea Forums

Limmys is far too good for twitch but its nice to see him rake in the cash at night while playin euro truck sim ans he makes his next tv show during the day

>posted by an angry zoomer on an anonymous anime site
I'm laughing. You should probably know how femme using caps for emphasis is, girlbrain.

>Less restrictions
>Easier access

Do you think for one minute (((they))) would let something like that pass? They've been buying up the internet for the last 15 years, wasn't that a clue?

>go to any popular stream
>its a bunch of kids spamming some emote/copypasta
>not even possible to read anything because its moving so fast
serious question, what makes people do this? Is it some sort of disorder or like a syndrome or something?

Attached: 1440605480096.jpg (600x404, 68K)

*burps*

All those are great, Eugene and mel have great chemistry and I enjoy them the best, but SilentSentry is probably the most talented. Cyr is also great with his anime character. It is really amazing how much content you can get from a server of like 30 people interacting with each other in character, really is a strange phenomenon. Much better than what any Tv show could do today.

who is this semon demon?

Attached: her.jpg (504x366, 133K)

Popular streams are inherently garbage because they pander to retards and kids. What you're seeing is how retards and kids behave on the platform. Never watch someone who gets more than 5k viewers on average. 500-2k are usually decent communities.

no it's just ices content was clearly different than every streamer. desktop streams are fucking boring bruv, friend simulators are for literal faggots

it occupies those with autism and without friends. The chaotic atmosphere but minimal expression allows them to feel like they're part of a social event, and the handful of emotes allow them to feel like they're keeping in touch with the emotions of the crowd.

>bruv
Obviously someone with valid thoughts and feelings.

this, his cancer community made him and he betrayed them

Attached: 1559003626217.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

You said what I was thinking, but more articulately.

I watch way more twitch compare to regular television. although I do put on a series if it is interesting, I didnt bother with got but I'm enjoying Chernobyl.

I mostly watch people my age play games I cant afford to play, sips would be the first followed by danehearth.

I dont really watch it half the time, just listen to whatever while poking around the house or work.

you're mostly right, but you're in a thread about twitch, which panders to "racists" so

>zoomer cringe
You're exactly the kind of kid everyone pictures when they think of Ice or GGX. Human garbage.

I dont watch the popular streamers, was just curious why someone would enjoy taking part in spam
>allows them to feel like they're part of a social event
this is probably accurate

I go to a random streamer with almost no viewers playing an old game and say hello

prntscr.com/nunwlh

twitch.tv/videos/206738448

Attached: buyit.jpg (516x378, 49K)

>I dont watch the popular streamers
Fair enough. Just letting you know why they're cesspools.

PogChamp

Attached: PogChamp.gif (435x250, 1.01M)

someones mad lmao go spam some more emotes in chat maybe your favorite eceleb will notice you