Do yourself a favor and watch this movie

Because it’s about damn time we celebrate women

youtube.com/watch?v=UUwZ5Yo3Urg

Attached: ,1000_AL_.jpg (666x1000, 109K)

>no more wars
Lol

I couldnt possibly be bothered to attempt to care about women stroking their egos.
i honestly wish I could finish thi-

It looks like shit but I have a soft spot for a Sci-fi Channel original movie from the 90s called "The Last Man on Planet Earth" where women declare war on men and take over the planet. It's of the so-bad-it's-good variety. At one point the cops realize a man has been somewhere recently because the toilet seat is up

>toilet seat up

gf tried to bitch about this and I literally told her to grow up and fuck off. if i can let it up, you can let it down.

it looks like what wwe do in the shadows but good

take that back

>about damn time we celebrate women
jfc. we've been celebrating women non-stop for like 30 years now.

I never got this. I not only put the toilet seat down, but do the same for the cover. Why are you faggots and thots arguing about the seat? What about the cover? Why do you want to look at the toilet's insides?

is it a comedy? Looks pretty funny.

>praise nature
>when they can't even compete with men without rules helping them

Beautiful and powerful!

Flushing sprays shit everywhere. You definitely need to put the cover down.

yes mam god i love femdom please sit on my face

Dunno about the first part, but ether way I always put the cover down. It just looks better. And yet I was always seen as weird for doing, even by my parents. Why are normalfags such morons?

I think its a parody of how people view a world dominated by women. It looks like one of those movies where if you're offended by its percieved message, you dont get it and if you feel empowered by it, you dont get it

it's definitely satire, marketed in a way to cause butthurt in as many folk as possible in order to drum up attention. I'll probably watch it if I manage to remember it's existence upon release.

Attached: 1558868390158.gif (480x640, 738K)

SNIPER! GET TO COV

I unironically liked it

God that would be so fucking hot. Imagine if you were the only man in a city and you were also hot as fuck.

Trailer was funny. Sure.

I am also having a war with my gf over this. we both agreed that if we have a boy we get to keep the seat up and if we have a girl I must keep the seat down

give me one good reason why

looks pretty funny desu