CMON IT'S A PRANK BRO IT'S A PRANK, IT'S A PRANK!

CMON IT'S A PRANK BRO IT'S A PRANK, IT'S A PRANK!

Attached: 1558366275447.png (778x777, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GOqLaCXOeo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rent free

Wow some people don't appreciate artistic liberty.

She asked for it.

at least he is up front about it

1) tv and film board
2) roasties deserve it
3) western europe and especially france deserves it, they were the first ones to turn their capital city into a nigger ghetto

>Paul Joseph Watson
boring
next?

All the nigs are in banlieus though. If you walk through Paris you need to look out to find one.

In any country with self respect, he would be sent back in his country. Or hanged.
But now, at least, there is no middle ground. With us or against. The masks are down. And it us a good thing.
All these missing links must be sent back. And if we don't do it, chinese will do the job and leave no survivors. It's a wonder why we tolerated their existence for so long.
T.frog.

>5,000 euros
wow, that showed him, I'm sure he's a good boy now

HAHA BIGGEST LIE I EVER HEARD

in fact everywhere you look you can find several

what re you talking about they're fucking everywhere. The run unofficial parking spot protection, they do that shit where they try and throw a bracelet on you and force you to pay for it, they have that annoying shit they throw in the air and give half assed apologies for when it hits someone in the head around every landmark.

You've never been to Pris

>invaders calling for genocide and advocating murder is boring
You are fucking scum.

i've been to paris and i had never seen so many blacks as i saw on Sacre Coeur or whatever and i live in a black place

>strangle a woman
>get away with this, feminists weren't looking

>one guy say there were no black celts
>gets jailed

please nuke us already, we're sweden tier now, they even want to put a restaurant as a new notre dame rooftop

>invaders
Is this a false flag or are you retarded?

You would expect this from a negroid. The thing that is actually sad about this is the fact that some French woman accepted the role.

I work in Paris. Every single fucking day. These anons are right. STFU piece of shit.

Can't you /pol/ incels just stop pushing racial division? It's getting tiresome.

Attached: 1556255329002.png (709x1323, 247K)

Where's her dad?

>>one guy say there were no black celts
>>gets jailed
imagine being so low iq you believe things you read on /pol/

>africans in europe are not invaders
Are you super retarded ?

racial division is biological, acting like it isn't is an act of violence :)

>Paul Joseph Watson
Oh thank god it comes from a totally impartial and reliable source

Why don't they just burn france already

Based

Where in Paris? Go aheas. Surely you needn't google names

Why ? Showing reality is a problem ? Showing what is awaiting us is a problem ?

I'm not racist, but why do black dudes always target white WOMEN? Why aren't they brave enough to attack men?

youtu.be/GOqLaCXOeo4

The Japanese literally have a term for when they visit France and are shocked to realize it looks like a filthy arab bazaar and not the beautiful romantic city they were told it was.

no

>black calls for the rape and murder whites, in particular white babies
>UM /POL/, SWEETIE, CAN YOU STOP PUSHING RACIAL DIVISION PLEASE, THANKS