For his part, Ghostbusters (2016) star Chris Hemsworth says he wishes his movie had gotten its own sequel after all...

>For his part, Ghostbusters (2016) star Chris Hemsworth says he wishes his movie had gotten its own sequel after all. As he revealed in an interview with Variety, Hemsworth also remains upset about the backlash that dogged Ghostbusters and its all-female cast during the movie’s run at the box office. Hemsworth said:

>“That whole period I was like, ‘What ownership do you guys have over those characters? Oh, you watched the film, therefore you should have a say over where it goes?' I thought it was very unfortunate and kind of disappointing.”

You dont own Ghostbusters/tv/

Your arrogance has upset Thor

Apologize

Attached: 20190528_214104.jpg (720x547, 188K)

>buy a movie
>actually just end up with a license saying i can watch it
>buy an album
>actually just end up with a license saying i can listen to it
>buy vidya
>actually just end up with a license saying i can play it

no one owns anything anymore.

He’s one of the worst parts of that fucking awful movie.

>lol it’s loud and he covered his eyes
>lol we repeated that same joke
>lol dance break!!! That’s cut from the movie but we’ll stick it in the credits for extra laffs

Except the jews, they own everything. You own nothing, goy.

why didnt you protect his smile

How about he takes some of his Avengers money and help finance a sequel if he really wants one.

If you actually buy physical media you do own a copy, not just a license. You can sell it, burn it or simply leave it on a shelf.
Unlike Netflix who can revoke streaming content, physical stuff stays with you for as long as you want

I remember people saying he was one of the better parts of that shit movie. Defending a soulless cash grab, which is what GB 2016 was, is inexcusable. They marketed as a sequel to try to bring in old audiences looking for more of their beloved franchise, but pretty much ended up remaking it beat for beat except worse jokes and uncharismatic characters.

The movie was shit, Chris Hemsworth can fuck off defending it and telling people they don't own it because they were too smart and realized what the movie was despite its marketing.

>ruin the sequel by not seeing it
>what ownership do you have!?
I'd say complete ownership m8, but I don't expect someone from a colony of criminals to understate something as complex as property rights.

hence the push on all fronts to digital marketplaces over physical ones.

Chris Hemsworth is probably so self-secure and has so much pussy thrown at him, he probably just has a laugh for the entire thing.

For him, even the "stupid" role, probably represented a fat paycheck and endless goofing around in the set and bars after the shooting is done.

Yet, I cant help but feel that, a rich, beautiful women playing the "dumb bimbo", would probably somehow still not be able to have a laugh over it and instead would be giving interviews about how humiliated and violated she felt.

The cast of the Ghostbusters remake was fine, actually. It's just that the actual script was about as funny as a funeral.

>melissa mccarthy
HAH

Why does he keep playing the white male punching bag in social justice films?
He's the same character in MIB International to Tessa Thompson.

>‘What ownership do you guys have over those characters?
What ownership did Paul Feig have?

The audience does own movies, they decide if something gets a sequel by the amount of money they spend.

>Makes a shit movie.
>Blames the fans for it.
Just cuck my shit up.

This is how George Lucas/Disney view Star Wars

Fuck off Thor, I thought you were based. Pratt is now the Best Chris.
>blondies BTFO by gingerchad

Attached: 186609411.jpg (1996x3000, 1.81M)

Could have done fine. They could have gone for the relatable working class mentality the original Ghostbusters had. Instead they went for exaggerated "zany" performances.

Of coarse he wanted a movie he was in to do well? Why the fuck would he want it to do bad? What even is this thread?

Attached: 1558992054842.png (284x281, 164K)

Based Christ Chris

you're retarded.

legal

That's like saying the corn was the worst part of my shit.

what the fuck is up with the grammar in your pic?

>“That whole period I was like, ‘What ownership do you guys have over those characters?

The free market has spoken. Your time will come Hemsworth, you and all your kike cunt friends will be dealt with

>"I don't like this movie."
>Like, hey man, like, what ownership do you even have over these characters? You don't own this movie, asshole! How dare you say you don't like a film you don't even own the rights to YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!
What did he mean by this?

>Oh, you watched the film, therefore you should have a say over where it goes?
yea, turns out consumers are literally the true and final say over whether a movie gets a sequel in capitalist america. i never took the hemsworths as intelligent people, but come on now.

>Oh, you watched the film, therefore you should have a say over where it goes?
No, but I do have a say over where I spend my dollar, and your film didn't inspire me, Chris, I'm sorry

If as many people bought a ticket for Fembusters than defended it on Twitter it would have made a billion dollars. What happened to all of the supporters? They weren't just shills or something, were they?

I love how they call it a backlash and not just the fact that people didn't like the movie because it's shit. Make a not-shit and people will like it more.

35 years of people enjoying the real ghostbusters. I mean CBS accept it enough to let someone rebuild the entire set of TOS star trek in bum fuck nowhere upstate new york. That's the problem Hollywood has. People expect a certain level of storytelling and craft. If you can't reach the bar how well the the original was don't fucking bother with the remake or reboot. Just a set a story in the same universe with a different cast.

it was unwatchable. i remember when i first heard about the all female cast i was intrigued... thought it could be a good way to bypass being compared to the iconic old gang. but they done goofd... like they watched interviews or doc about the original, people figuring out why it had something special and tried to recreate lightning in a bottle by improvising and not really giving much of a fuck... none of the shit they came up with rose it all fell flat. you can't recreate something like a comedy "rockstar" murray snubbing that movie , only making it to make his artsy fartsy movie of his own to prove he is "bigger than just a comic"... being all loose and sarcastic in a fun way.

It's cool negro twitter speak xD

I hope you're not one of these people who installed your games on multiple computers, goy. That would be a violation of contract.

The chad pirate versus the virgin streamer.

Looks like Pratt is /ourchris/ again. As if there was any doubt.

In America, you technically don't even own your house. If you really wanna get into it, the government doesn't even own any land outside of the District of Columbia.

And here I thought this dude was sort of based

Attached: 1556310277143.webm (720x404, 692K)

In what way? Does he own the franchise? I'd like to see proof he owns any bit of it

Actually, you're wrong.

>That whole period I was like
welp

explain it then, fucking faggot, you just dont say "you`re wrong", explain why, you fucking wise guy.

You thought he was based, despite the fact that he worked on Ghostbusters (2016)?

I don't own anything, but I spend money on things, if I don't spend money on thing then company decides that thing is bad.

You're talking about Fair Use. You still don't own the product, even if you buy it. You're given a license to use it, like user said, and some other minor conditions under Fair Use, but it is still not yours.

Attached: female takes a picture of something.jpg (1200x1016, 247K)

It felt like they all wanted to be Venkman

No fucking way, really? I do that all the time when I travel.