Muh amazon box that directly quotes Karl Marx

>muh amazon box that directly quotes Karl Marx
>kenny listens to the communist amazon box and doesn't do the bike parade because of some social construct term
>muh workers of the world revolt
>Jeff Bezos is just a giant condescending brain
>wow Jeff Bezos Kenny and the communist box were right about you all along
>muh communism has moral integrity
>orange man is in cuffs at the end

So what's your opinon about the latest south park episode?

Attached: south-park-trump-handcuffs.png (328x237, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/fee.org/articles/if-amazon-is-a-sweatshop-why-do-so-many-people-want-to-work-there//amp
youtube.com/watch?v=Njp7ZPeUy2w
fee.org/articles/the-fearmongers-are-wrong-about-artificial-intelligence-and-robots/?utm_source=zapier&fbclid=IwAR27v6bsJ7LE-AiEbm6TM6GEDu5qu6zty9AJUsA13udnNIO9SaBr5JaRCEQ
vox.com/new-money/2016/12/7/13867150/automation-amazon-go-mcdonalds-otto
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/bernie-sanders-nordic-countries/473385/
claremont.org/crb/article/bad-marx-for-thomas-sowell/
youtube.com/watch?v=HBkeM92wBoc
fee.org/articles/capitalism-is-good-for-the-poor/
fee.org/articles/you-may-not-like-capitalism-you-may-not-be-good-at-capitalism-but-capitalism-is-good-for-you/
ign.com/articles/2013/10/15/the-real-cost-of-gaming-inflation-time-and-purchasing-power
fa-mag.com/news/most-millionaires-self-made--study-says-14565.html
forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2014/10/03/there-are-more-self-made-billionaires-in-the-forbes-400-than-ever-before/
investopedia.com/terms/l/lawofdemand.asp
insitetrack.co.uk/price-is-the-most-important-factor-for-consumer-shopping-globally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sneed

>South Park
Oh, that's still on television? How quaint.

sneed sneed

I liked the bit where Bezos listened to people fucking through the Alexa. kind of an obvious one but how could you not put that in

sneed sneed sneed

Do you guys watch this stuff to be outraged? I don't get it, if you don't like it, stop watching. I dropped it years and years ago and never looked back.

sneed sneed sneed sneed

>/pol/cels still salty over a dumb cartoon

Attached: slowpoke.png (312x295, 13K)

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

How anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of basic economics can support communism is beyond me.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

Didn't they both become like massive SJWs in their personal lives, one of them even becoming a literal cuck when his mutt wife had a kid from some random black guy?
They are at least not as bad as the Wachowskis brothers at least...yet

Attached: Confused.png (295x343, 128K)

They're not libertarians anymore?

How anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of basic feed and seed can support Chuck is beyond me.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

Yeah they hit the wall so damn hard

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

Nah, they are like far leftists nowadays, even having entire episodes about how awesome trannies are even though they rightfully routinely mocked that shit before.

I thought this show got cancelled after Matt & Trey clearly lost interest and sold out.

Attached: Book of Mormon.jpg (460x340, 15K)

Matt and trey are foolish enough to believe their shitty neurotic ideas are good when the shitty twitter writers they hired fake laugh at it, and they also insecure enough to seek the approval of those same shitty twitter writers by adopting their tiny brain beliefs

>unironically supporting communism

Attached: 1540514969642.jpg (500x485, 69K)

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

Imagine being the kind of person where satire is COMPLETELY lost on you.

Same, I haven't heard or seen anything about this show since Trump winning completely fucked up their entire season, I though for sure they had called it quits or something like that.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

>Implying the whole Garrison sex change was supposed to be supportive of trannies
Are you for real? Did they live action footage of some mental patient getting his dick and balls chopped off in graphic detail and the doctor saying how "normal" that was, just too subtle for you?

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

The Establishment had recognized them as influential rather than just mere comedic "toilet humor" as they used to dismiss them.
They brought them into their Hollywood inner circle, gave them recognition, granted their wish to make a Broadway hit, wrote glowing reviews... and all it cost them was their souls.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

Actually pretty good compared to everything else that aired since 2015. The message was absolutely right in every way.

I can't remember when I quit following the show, but it was some time after it became clear that they were sticking with on going storylines. It just doesn't work, and the humor just isn't there any more.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

Except for the fact that communism is an idealist concept that doesn't work in a pragmatic world due to very basic economic concepts. Or the idea that trump will ever go to the jail.

The last season with an ongoing storyline was 20 iirc. There's just more two-part episodes nowadays.

Wait, I though they said they were going to stop with the Trump bullshit after they fucked up season 20.
Why are they still beating this dead horse, it stopped being funny almost immediately.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

millenials really are a shit generation

And I'm not a communist. What I meant was how they portrayed Amazon and Bezos as a whole. They deserve all the ridicule they get for treating their workers like shit and complete disregard for small businesses.

Liberals get their news from Comedy Central

I'm pretty sure Matt's wife is separating from him, looking to take half his money with her.

>>orange man is in cuffs at the end
Let me guess, these idiots actually bought in into the Russian Gate bullshit and though Trump was going to be jailed.
Jesus Christ, how the fuck did they not learn their lesson after how badly they fucked up after the election?

Attached: baffling.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

The Super Hard PCNess episode in recent years satirizes millennials a big deal.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

Wrong.
google.com/amp/s/fee.org/articles/if-amazon-is-a-sweatshop-why-do-so-many-people-want-to-work-there//amp

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

For money, your point?

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

The gist of the plot is that Amazon are cunts but it's really our own fault.
And fuck mall nostalgia.

So the same as any job? If it was really the sweatshop libbies claim it to be, it wouldn't have reached 300,000 workers at a faster rate than any other public company in history.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

youtube.com/watch?v=Njp7ZPeUy2w

This.
>implying they're not automating a good number of those workers in the future

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

dude why do people work for retail stores, i can't figure it out

>gets BTFO with basic free market logic
>posts a meme video as a rebuttal
K

They made fun of my favorite Israeli puppet !? How dare they! MIGA!!!

Because they either want money and/or are low IQ or not aware of their rights as workers since America is the dumbest first world country on Earth.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

And the other one is a jew

Explain the millions of retail workers, you think they want to end up working there? Are you sure it's not because the job market suppresses them? Just how naive are you?

>muh automation
I wouldn't worry about it.

fee.org/articles/the-fearmongers-are-wrong-about-artificial-intelligence-and-robots/?utm_source=zapier&fbclid=IwAR27v6bsJ7LE-AiEbm6TM6GEDu5qu6zty9AJUsA13udnNIO9SaBr5JaRCEQ

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

This proves you wrong: vox.com/new-money/2016/12/7/13867150/automation-amazon-go-mcdonalds-otto

Attached: sweat pledge.jpg (1024x862, 190K)

Unemployment is low and there's still countless jobs elsewhere. People go where opportunity exists and where they prefer. Mind blowing, I know.

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

>vox

I didnt watch a single episode last season. Im so bored of SP.

And not by choice. But by basic necessity. Can you stop bootlicking for once and understand how minimum wage people live their lives? I live in Waco, Texas, and no, you can't live successfully off minimum wage without having to pay not only rent, but for countless other things like car, utilities, and phone bills. You probably don't understand how the late stage capitalist world of Weimerica works at all.

>I DON'T WANT TO WORK
>I WANT MY JOB TO BE EASY
>GIBS
You bitch about blacks being lazy fucks yet you're completely unaware of your hypocresy.

Read the article and refute it then. We're tired of the ignorance of MIGApede goobers like yourself here.

Actually put those NEETs in the workforce. They'll see the true horrors of being a wagecuck and wish they went back.

Nah I'll just take the word of the Foundation of Economic Education on the topic of labor supply over Vox, thanks though.

Enjoy being a slave the rest of your life, goy.

>muh late stage capitalism
Ah yes, the staple libby buzzword of choice - right up there with trickle down economics.
Artificially raising minimum wages only increases unemployment due to the law of demand. There's other jobs out there. No one is forcing them to work for Amazon.

Enjoy blaming society for all your shortcomings in life.

>late stage capitalist
Capitalism is never, ever going away. Deal with it.

Attached: morgan.png (162x197, 14K)

NOOO THEY MADE FUN OF TRUMPENSTEIN

Then how come automation will be the inevitable end result should they choose not to work for Amazon? Read again and refute the entire article to prove your thick as pigshit ideal.

I don't really think they take any POV seriously, they just like to make fun of everything.

Enjoy blaming society for all your shortcomings in life.

It's about to crumble either way when more unions begin to form. Amazon, Riot Games, more... You're missing out. This is just the beginning.

It absolutely will. Either it will contradict itself into oblivion or we will all be destroyed.

I call it the clowndela effect because everything that was satire 10 years ago is now reality

Attached: 1551938279395.gif (511x512, 105K)

>here read this vox article please!!!
Nah I'll stick with the Foundation for Economic Education on this one

Explain why we UNIRONICALLY have people like Eric Butts then

>This is exactly how I felt watching the trailer— the waterworks were REALLY about to take hold, but luckily my wife's boyfriend heard my sobs and came into the room with a box of tissues! He's always such a good guy. I'm so glad my wife is with him, and I'm glad he's a part of my life.

>Oh, and I'm glad Star Wars is a part of my life too!

When people like these are culled, you know what's coming next. SECURE THE BAG.

It literally won't because socialism doesn't work.

How did we go from this

Attached: southparkglorydays.jpg (339x594, 46K)

Capitalism's contradictions cannot be reduced to any individual. Love the mindless regurgitation of your master's lies.

They're still doing this? I thought South Park used to be fun with guest appearances but is Trump actually a main character for them now? Are they literally stephen colbert tier?

Attached: 1504892961246.jpg (474x753, 90K)

I said read and refute, not provide more non-arguments you Israeli slave.

to this?

Attached: nusouthpark.jpg (590x590, 320K)

Finland for one, try traveling for once and see it for yourse- oh wait you're a Weimerican Jew slave.

he didn't appear for the entire season, it's literally one second lol

>even having entire episodes about how awesome trannies are
Wait what? Did I miss that?

>any Nordic country
>socialist
Can we end this fucking meme?

Almost like Trey became a Chad and went the colonized route? Pretty based and redpilled if you ask me.
It's amazingly sad how many slaves walk among us in Weimerica. We desperately need another rapture of some sort to man them up.

>thinking its a meme
It's the basis for DemSoc
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/bernie-sanders-nordic-countries/473385/

You still watch this shit? I'm genuinely curious as to why? Is it because your friends do it? It seems like the same thing as still watching The Simpsons. I just can't get into that mindset that I'm going to watch trash just because it's been on so long.

They’re neocons now

>socialism and communism don't have masters
>these masters aren't ultimately more corrupt
>these masters won't exist in an environment with poorer resource allocation and less purchasing power
>people won't be absolutely fucked
Socialism and communism simply don't work due to scarcities produced from central planning and price controls. That's why anyone with any understanding of economic history doesn't support it.

Right wingers, especially Libertarians like Trey and Matt, who talk about or have any opinion on communism when they clearly know nothing about it, should be sent to a gulag.

Attached: gulag2.jpg (552x640, 40K)

My source is more reliable and posted first, and yet you didn't refute any of it. Why should I?

It's my favorite TV show user. I'll probably never watch it again after Season 23 but I've grown too attached to it that I couldn't even let go after the shitfest that was Season 20. Even up until Season 17 it was still semi-enjoyable.

>Almost like Trey became a Chad and went the colonized route? Pretty based and redpilled if you ask me.

so based hes raising her black son and shes also divorce raping him now. Should've stayed with the cute asian but he's a degenerate dumbass now.

>the made up "science" of describing capitalistic processes through empirical (i.e. essentially useless) data proves that capitalism is the only functioning system

They're not socialist, they're social democracies that rank as high as America on the Economic Freedom Index (a definitive indication of capitalism). Bernie was scolded before for making this socialist claim.

>south park
>my favorite
Oh. I'm very proud you can read and write so well.

Which is sad, because they used to be a lot more chill and did things their own way.

Now they suck popular opinion cock.

I wish they’d just retcon Trump and Garrison to be two different characters so he can come back

The only good post on this thread

You can look at history too. Socialist countries always do worse by comparison. You don't have to be an Econ wiz to understand how important free market price controls are in any economy.

Communism from Stalin onwards was nothing but old-school absolute monarchy with a 20th century update or three. It was actually based AF.

Not him, but when I worked minimum wage, I could still afford
>Rent
>Food
>Bills
>Car
>Gas
Could it be that people just suck at managing their finances?

None of you brainlets even know what communism even is

No it wasn't. The USSR under Stalin was the most democratic nation ever to exist up until that point.

Yeah, real based of him to kill off his economic analysts for arguing against a centrally planned economy

Then he had his time of being a Chad and then became a cuck fast. He's hopeless.
I'm a thirdie Bolshevist, it's eventually going to be the norm for the West with the UK and Corbyn taking the reigns for PM.

>a system that favours human wellbeing performs worse in economic growth than a system that is designed to push economic growth at the cost of essentially enslaving their workers to shitty wagie jobs destroying their mental and physical health in the process

Wow, who woulda thunk?!

You got a source on that?

It's flawed idealism that results in poor resource allocation.

Those kike-owned and sponsored reports? Pass.

Haven't watched it since the election episode, I should have stopped when they started doing season long stories

I don't watch it and haven't for years, but if this particular episode is 'tism triggering /pol/cel trumplings that's a-ok in my book.

>favour human wellbeing
>always results in mass starvation
Didn't think that one through did ya bud

As opposed to forcing slavery as a means of economic growth? Are you an actual Jew slave IRL? Holy shit, bruh

If you look at history it's countries run by NW Europeans or NE Asians that do the best, regardless of economic system.

Actually I dont think they ever once made a collusion joke surprisingly. They pretty much just made Mr. Garrison off to be a dick always worried about his approval ratings. Pretty weak stuff that wasn't even funny.

>always results in mass starvation

Are you referring to Venezuela and USSR? Countries where the ruling dictators hoarded wealth instead of redistributing them? Doing the exact opposite of what communism is supposed to be?

Is that what you're referring to?

Why are you conservative retarded so thin skinned?
You should get used to it because 2020 you'll be totally blown out the world is sick of you.

This. Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the Netherlands, Ireland, and China are always among the highest ranked countries in those reports. And they have social or Democratically social systems.

Why do communist countries always seem to end up that way? Maybe because the concept is fundamentally stupid.

South park hasn't been any good in years and the writers became the clowns they used to make fun of. That and CC has made them go further left. God forbid they make fun of trannies because the people ITT and the viewership will get mad.

>My wife's son

Attached: 1558990575377.gif (404x416, 204K)

You sure it's not foreign invasions subverting the said regimes? Think for yourself, my good little slave. Learn some history.

I'm sure

Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell

That doesn't work tho because people end up worse off. Goals =/= Results. Stagnant growth in GDP with a growing population means they lose purchasing power - people become worse off as their dollar loses value. Capitalism is why the poorest Americans are middle class on a global scale. When communism tried to centrally plan resource allocation, it resulted in scarcity and famine because a free market is always better at managing resources. They literally had rich black soil farms a few miles away from starving cities, but due to inevitably poor central planning, people starved. It's not how many resources you have in your country that defines your standard of living, it's how well you allocate them.

There's nothing wrong with raising another woman's son. It actually takes balls to do this. You're just an incel.
>what is foreign influence and then invasion and nation-building

>Maybe because the concept is fundamentally stupid

Or maybe the people who present themselves as socialists/communists are actually just trying to get power so they can steal money. Maybe all the politicians who present themselves as the above are liars. Don't you think that's possible? That schlubby humans looking to make money would exploit an ideology?

cope

>(((Sowell)))
claremont.org/crb/article/bad-marx-for-thomas-sowell/

Not communism, that's fascism, try again, Jew slave boy.

I don't vote trump, but who do you think is going to beat him in 2020? the dems have water water everywhere but not a drop to drink.

>There's nothing wrong with raising another woman's son. It actually takes balls to do this.
Yeah, you keep telling yourself this, cuck.

Attached: 1558893608680.gif (269x297, 1.03M)

No, just history in general. Look at the famous bet between Ghana and the Ivory Coast between the 60s/80s over improving living standards. The country that adopted capitalism's lower class was better off than the socialist country's middle class after a few decades. Look at the fact that Switzerland showed more economic growth when it was a more free market during the 70s. Look at the fact that (despite being one of the most well-endowed countries with natural resources in the world) Russia's economy utterly failed under communism - producing massive surpluses and scarcity due to central planning and price controls.

I am willing to bet you don't even know what would constitute someone being "far left".

>It's not how many resources you have in your country that defines your standard of living, it's how well you allocate them.

There is nothing inherent to communism that causes poor resource allocation. US was able to allocate its resources effectively because it's a huge country that has operated on a federal basis for 150 years. The USSR, though comparable in size, was never as centralized as the US. Even the EU is unable to organize its countries on a centralized basis because of the resistance from each country and the lack of history. In theory, the EU is great. In theory communism is great. In practice, nobody's been able to execute either.

>City States are never, ever going away, deal with it.
>Agrarian Olligarchical Empires are never ever going away. Deal with it.
>Dark Age warlordism is never, ever going away, deal with it.
>Feudalism is never, ever going away, deal with it.
>Centralized Monarchies are never, ever going away, deal with it.
>Classical Colonialism is never, ever going away, deal with it.

Literally the dumbest kind of prediction you can possibly make. Capitalism is about 3-400 years old. That's not a long time for a dominant mode of societal organization and in that time its had the largest 30 year crisis in human history and lost half the planet for a couple of decades.

Source: My Pink Ass
Have Sex

>he thinks authoritarianism = fascism
>he thinks authoritarian left doesn't exist
>he thinks communism is essentially non-authoritarian

ITT: butthurt discord trannies mad that people say mean things about communism

Attached: tranny fantasy vs reality.jpg (1261x731, 129K)

Those countries rank just as high as America on the Economic Freedom Index. It's their capitalist policies that continue to improve their GDP, because socialism and communism aren't efficient.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBkeM92wBoc
sneed

>raise another man's son
You're a waste and your pretend son knows what a piece of trash you are.

Have Sex

what is it with anime, trannies and communism? they're like all hand in hand and I don't like any of them

Jesus Christ, what a disaster.

Attached: 1455213297773.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Not an argument

What does this prove exactly? Pure communism and pure socialism have never worked due to poor resource allocation. You can't be this economically illiterate can you?

>there is nothing to communism that causes poor resource allocation
Yes there is. Centrally planned price controls

>source: Economic History
Ftfy

>in theory comunnism works

Yes, this is true. "In theory, capitalism works" is also a true statement.

Thing is, neither have worked in practice. The fallacy comes from people thinking that the current status quo is "working". People are kept content because retarded, construed indicators like GDP show growth. The numbers are bigger so that must mean capitalism works, right???

People are using all the wrong metrics to evaluate whether a system works or not. You're using the metrics that were made up by people lobbying for capitalism. You're using the metrics that were made up by people who look ONLY to expand their own wealth and push you into dirt. Thing is, the dirt they're pushing you into has slightly less shit than the dirt USSR and Venezuela pushed their own people into. So that must mean capitalism is good, right???

Honestly ask yourself, are you happy? Are you happy with the job that you're doing, the money that you're making and the way you are treated within society? Does capitalism work for YOU?

I don't know man, I just wanted to post Sneed because of the tenuous Simpsons connection.

Attached: sneed do it.jpg (1024x769, 447K)

the irony of all these mentally ill weirdos praising some idealistically fake version of communism is that they'd be the first to die under the rule of actual historical communist rulers of the past.

trannies are mentally ill which is why they like communism, and the anime avatars let them pretend they're pretty and not horrible abominations

This. Under communism, everyone is happy and communism works for everyone. At last, I finally see.

>Tranny trying to defend communism
Do you faggots no realize you would be the first to get the bullet?

Attached: Eva green.png (550x381, 205K)

Based Duginchad

>Yes there is. Centrally planned price controls
That has literally nothing to do with poor resource allocation. It's just a policy that you BELIEVE is damaging to the economy. You can't prove without empirical data that it actually is.

in a communist society disgusting city slickers would be entitled to an equal share of feed and seed. Doesn't sound very based to me

Capitalism is not a zero sum game, whereas communism is. That's why it fails. And yes, GDP per capita is the best measurement we have for living standards. Anytime you see big increases in it throughout history, you see lives improving. Look at the effects of the industrial revolution.

fee.org/articles/capitalism-is-good-for-the-poor/

fee.org/articles/you-may-not-like-capitalism-you-may-not-be-good-at-capitalism-but-capitalism-is-good-for-you/

>Honestly ask yourself, are you happy? Are you happy with the job that you're doing, the money that you're making and the way you are treated within society? Does capitalism work for YOU?
absolutely, yes. i think a better question to ask oneself is, if you aren't happy, why do you think that truly is? do you think it's all the bogeyman factors that you screech about autistically on the internet, or is it yourself and your own low intellect, mental illnesses, personality disorders, etc. to blame?

Why are you such a shill for FEE? They're all dishonest crooks who pay you to defend modern day Jew slave labor anyways.

>Honestly ask yourself, are you happy? Are you happy with the job that you're doing, the money that you're making and the way you are treated within society? Does capitalism work for YOU?
Just speaking for myself, yes it does. I'm happy with my life and my job right now.

Anime, especially most modern successful anime that has been popularized the past few years since anime and geek culture became mainstream, glorifies cuteness and for trannies it's an outlet that they self-insert themselves into to feel warm and fuzzy. Then they progressively become more and more obsessed with kawaii culture to the point where they want to mirror it. And this leads to a downward spiral of trannies trying to become their favorite anime girls.
As for communism, that's cause trannies don't want to be comformists. They need to feel special and being a basic run-of-the-mill liberal is not good or special enough. Trannies need constant validation and their political affiliation is just one of the means to get it.

Attached: 1558100173334.png (900x822, 385K)

>GDP per capita is the best measurement we have for living standards

Fucking LOL. The GDP per capita could increase over decades while the bottom 90% of populations had the same wealth and the top 10% expanded their own. How is that a good measurement for living standards? Do you even understand how mathematics work?

Happiness is a meme, my gullible Jew slave. You're born a slave, you will die a slave. Unless you're Sisyphus himself, you're doomed to not achieving one's true potential under a fair and just system. But we get it, you're a frail little Jew slave and you'll be smashed by the iron fist of neo-Duginism when it overtakes the West.

Hahahahahahah lol yes on all counts fagget

>reminder if you are still working "hard" after you're 30 you're an unequivocal failure

Is that why you spend your time arguing with faceless anons on the internet? Is that why you're not spending your time self-actualizing?

well there's the reason: your own low intellect and mental illness.

Yeah, that's pretty unbased. "Cringe" even.

Attached: chocolate sneed.png (720x1002, 298K)

It's basic economics. Anytime central planning takes place, that means you have a few analysts deciding prices for resources that have inherent value with multiple different products. If you place the price too high, you cause surpluses - too low, and it results in scarcity due to the law of supply and demand.

>they just like to make fun of everything.
They made it very clear during the election episodes that this is not true. Hillarys whole campaign was an untapped fucking goldmine of jokes they could have used, but they didn't touch her at all beyond a stupid little "she listened to what her adviser said even though she shouldn't have!" joke.
>Hillary collapsing at a 9/11 memorial talk
>Hillary claiming to be in perfect health, and literally a week later admitting to actually be sick
>When she was claiming to be healthy, she opened a jar of pickles on a show to prove she's healthy
The list goes on, but even right there we have enough content to make a few good jokes
>Mr Garrison keeps cutting her off as she's trying to talk, demanding her to open some pickles for him to prove she's sooo healthy
>She finally gives in and takes the jar, only to pass out trying to open it
>Media immediately says how brave she was for trying to open the pickles despite her illness
Except they weren't looking to make fun of both sides, they only wanted to shit on Trump

I'm unironically 6'5" and /fit/, come the fuck at me pinko.

>I'm an angry, depressed incel who came here sometime after 2010, therefore everyone who uses this website is just like me

You're doing the same thing. It's fun as hell and you can't be working hard all the time.

>If you place the price too high, you cause surpluses - too low

Yeah I guess that's why we have surpluses of iPhones and shit in capitalism. Your argument totally works bro.

TL;DR: trannies are redditors who want to feel special and unique. They like moe anime because it's a slightly less mainstream form of nu-geek culture and also because they want to self-insert and they like communism because radical change is "good" and also a way to stick it to dad who cried himself to bed when his son told him he was a girl.

Attached: 1556443144712.png (1193x1294, 637K)

Nice projection of yourself, Chief.

you are unironically a mentally ill LARPing /pol/cel

>don't post article that disagree with me!!!

They don't have the same wealth though because products get cheaper and improve due to free market competition. Dollars gain value in a forward moving economy. It's why the poor in America aren't really poor by global standards.

This is what happens when you get a degree in political science from the University of Yea Forums.

I fucking love this picture. Trannys btfo

>accurately called out
>"I'm rubber you're glue!"
based predictable incel

>I'm so happy and content about my wageslave life that I actually spend over an hour on an anonymous internet board arguing with strangers. I'm so secure about my life. Capitalism is totally making me happy right now.

Post your bank statement and then say you're happy. Living in your 1,5 bedroom apartment, trying to save up for a car, thinking twice about buying new shoes, while the top 1% owns several mansions and DOESN'T spend their time posting here.

Whatever surpluses/scarcities may occur in a capitalist society, they would be much worse in a communist one due to the free market being more responsive to price changes. Hell, the iPhone would have never even been invented in a communist society due to the lack of free market competition.

art imitates life

Attached: 1556446628478.png (705x767, 682K)

Facts don't care about your feelings, sweety ox

>unironically communists itt
No wonder theres so many retarded posts on Yea Forums. Fuck off to leftypol you children.

Notch is a billionaire and he posts here. Not posting my bank statement, but I'm quite comfortable myself.

>There's nothing wrong with raising another woman's son. It actually takes balls to do this. You're just an incel.

Attached: 353EC653-2D18-440E-876F-F61E5998AF77.gif (240x155, 1.91M)

Fuck off

>products get cheaper and improve due to free market competition

Citation needed. There's free market competition in the following industries, yet prices aren't lowering, and instead they're increasing:

- video games
- fast food
- smartphones
- clothes
- to think of it, pretty much any industry outside of the food industry

unironically looks better in this case

And I seriously mean it, bootlicking cuck. Do it so we can laugh at how pathetic you are. It's always the proles who defend capitalism this blindly as you. Show us your fucking bank statement.

>if you aren't part of the top 1% you must be impoverished and unhappy
based /pol/cel retards. black and white thinking is a strong indicator of severe autism, btw. you should talk to a professional about it.

Make me

>Whatever surpluses/scarcities may occur in a capitalist society, they would be much worse in a communist one
>would be

Wow dude, nice non-empirical proof. I guess you're right. Capitalism IS objectively better than communism!

You're asking for reports? Another violation of the rules. Bye ;)

>>>/discord/

Attached: 1558102200648.jpg (652x700, 73K)

Lots of video games are cheap now and everybody I know has a huge backlog. Even AAA games are cheaper than back in the 90s.

The majority of the top 1% are self-made, and most of them don't even remain in that bracket for more than a few decades at most. Capitalism is the one form of social governance that can pick a sheep out the herd and make him king for a day. The majority of them also create situations with economics of scale, new products, and new technology - which means prices get cheaper and life gets better for everyone.

Literally who? And I doubt it either way.

The creator of Minecraft.
Old article, but more on this.
ign.com/articles/2013/10/15/the-real-cost-of-gaming-inflation-time-and-purchasing-power

SNEED

You clearly don't belong here, let alone, in real life social circles as well. The whole world mocks you, actually. Show us your fucking bank statement.

>toastme, as opposed to roastme, is a sub where users submit pictures of themselves for compliments rather than insults
Trannys are literally fishing for compliments. Give me more these are great.

Factor in inflation you dumb faggot.
Also HD TVs, cell phones and computers are much cheaper than when they first came to market

>it's a south park fans think they're smarter than they are and want to praise communism episode
Out of all the shows out there this one is probably the least surprising to see it has a following of idiots. Even Simpsons fans are probably more self aware than this.

FUCK TRANNIES AND FUCK JANNIES! NIGGER MUST HANG!

Yeah. You also have to consider the difference between modern computers and old ones. Buying something equivalent to a top-end computer from a decade ago would be dirt cheap now.

fuck off back to your /pol/cel containment board you schizophrenic election tourist retard.

>ITT: men in girls clothes and taking bitch pills
Here's a way to piss them off. Call them AGP and attention whores because that is what they are.

Attached: the graph.png (738x669, 186K)

>self-made

HAHAHHA WOW do you seriously believe that? Sure man. I mean Putin won the 2018 elections on his own too. It had nothing to do with him essentially blackmailing an entire country. He's a totally legitimate democratic president.

I wish I was this naive.

Show
Us
Your
Fucking
Bank
Statement

>used incel and /pol/cel
>calls anyone else reddit
Oh (You)

Attached: 1551636990919.jpg (1024x784, 134K)

Hey, can I just ask you for a second? What do you think causes inflation? And why do you think inflation would exist in communism?

Yeah wow you're really taking the high road, huh? You're hella cringe, dog.

Well it is. Free market economies have always been better at dictating actual price values. It's much easier for millions of people to constantly define the value of an item as opposed to a couple Economic analysts who would have to infeasibly monitor them at every second - with each and every one changing in relation to another. It's basic logic really. Have you taken Econ before?

Fuck off back to r*ddit. Obviously you can’t handle being on /po- I mean Yea Forums

Attached: 0D54013B-E69A-4561-8204-CA8266B08F9F.jpg (767x737, 488K)

I'm sure you're just baiting, but it's actually true. Statistically, most millionaires and billionaires are self-made.
fa-mag.com/news/most-millionaires-self-made--study-says-14565.html

In one episode, they let the poor little syrian refugee kids out.

But instead of 30 year adult bearded men saying akbar, they showed kids. Missed opportunity.

They didnt show hillary get violently thrown into an ambulance and kicked in like how you handle trash.

They had endless content to make funny jokes with but they didnt, because matt and trey had their balls in a vice and they are cowardly homos

Attached: gkN6YrQ.jpg (2016x4154, 673K)

>Actually typing this out
Yikes!

Wasted quads. Show us your bank statement, Jew slave.
I said show us your bank statement, Jew slave.

>Free market economies have always been better at dictating actual price values
Citation needed.

>It's much easier for millions of people to constantly define the value of an item
Oh really? You're saying, a million people sat down and said, "the new iPhone should cost this much"? Or was it the corporation that set the price and indoctrinated consumers to accept it through marketing?

based

But user, I am a Jew!

>You're hella cringe, dog.
SHUT UP, NIGGER!

>Financial institution aimed at upholding capitalism says capitalism works

Wow dude I'm completely convinced.

Show
Us
Your
Bank
Statement
Jew
Slave

Sneed's
Feed
And
Seed
Formerly
Chuck's

A guy who has fuck you money and laughs at people like you on twitter because he doesn't give a shit.

Attached: 1552336079150.jpg (1080x1475, 529K)

Show us your bank statement, Jew slave.

forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2014/10/03/there-are-more-self-made-billionaires-in-the-forbes-400-than-ever-before/

>Forbes

See

Notch is such a fucking moron

there, happy?

Attached: bank_account.png (1682x768, 52K)

Notch is a brainlet who unconsciously bootlicks himself.

But how is he wrong? Are you trannies by any chance?

Attached: you will never pass.jpg (454x1600, 183K)

As the owner of this bank, I can confirm the legitimacy of this statement.

>he's a bootlicking billionaire
Yikes

Is bootlicking a new term coopted by trannies?

Who's boots is he licking?

>citation needed
Basic economics by Thomas Sowell

Millions of people choose what's worth the price, and the market reacts by increasing decreasing prices/supply/demand. This isn't even mentioning the prices of the resources that companies need to decide on when producing goods. A batch of economic analysts couldn't humanly monitor and set these changes as efficiently. And if they're wrong (which is inevitable) scarcity and surplus result. You have t taken Econ have you? Price controls is like chapter 1.

>imagine being this afraid to show strangers your wealth

Wow. Capitalism is a hell of a drug.

>cuba, venezuela, ussr, north korea, cambodgia, mao...
>this isn't true communism I swear

communists are just people believing fairy tales are real and then goes full denial once you proved by experience that it's utter shit and doomed to fail

Why don't you post your statement first then?

>communism bad

Attached: trump-israel-696x464.jpg (696x464, 33K)

So is South Park officially the show for trannies now?

Hey retard, check the image again. I showed you my bank account and even gave out my real name. Get a job, commie retard. And open up an economics text book when you grow out of that phase.

>posts a source whose job is to monitor the wealthy, on the topic of the wealthy
>REEEE stop posting things that disagree with me!!!

S

N

E

>muh economics
Refer back to Economics has no objectively measurable grounds. It's essentially the same as astrology. It's designed so that you can't prove it wrong.

>Millions of people choose what's worth the price, and the market reacts by increasing decreasing prices/supply/demand
Untrue because of 21st century marketing practices and indoctrination. Nobody actually believes a Gucci bag is objectively worth thousands of dollars.

>The tranny still seething
Dude, this is getting embarrassing

half-based

N

Here you go. Keep in mind, I come from a country that was raped by communists several times over. And it was still a preferable system to the "free market capitalism" that exists currently with oligarchs becoming billionaires essentially overnight.

Attached: 61158754_1092320577622923_4697258594645573632_n.png (540x960, 72K)

I

Good to see you admit that you don't care about economics, you just want an excuse to cope with your lot in life by blaming capitalism.

Attached: 1552595353484.jpg (2048x2048, 782K)

liberals are stupid and will soon get overthrown by muslims once they become a large part of the population.

The value of any item is defined by the consumer, it's how markets work.

>dude economics isn't real!!!
K we're done here.

4,587,180 Ft = 15348.89 USD for anybody wondering.
Learned about a new currency today. How do you like Hungary nowadays? I knew an exchange student from there when I was a kid, he was cool.

Hey man posting something like this on Yea Forums or anything other site is something you should just not do. You could accidentally have some personal information. I know there is none this time, but if you don't stop yourself from making these kind of posts you could fuck up one time. All memes aside I am just trying to help you.

>The value of any item is defined by the consumer, it's how markets work.

So marketing doesn't exist? And people don't overspend on commodities to pretend they enjoy luxuries? That people don't try to pretend they're better off than they actually are?

Is this really what you believe?

This is good advice.

Really? I watch it and dont take it seriously or tie my ego to my actions.

Has suspension of disbelief now a redundant term or what?

no. they are just Libertarians that hate Trump

I know it's not much but I make 370k HUF a month where the average pay is 210k HUF. So I'm a supposed "beneficiary" of capitalism yet people like Simicska László, Mészáros Lőrinc, etc. accumulation billions of HUF over a 1-2 year period just because they are close to the current government. And people pretend "self-made" millionaires exist.

Who cares, we're all gonna die.

Yes because the value is defined by the consumer by comparing it to other products they value, and how best to spend their earnings. Marketing promotes, but the ultimate decision is in the hands of the consumer.
If an apple costs more than a peach, and the consumers likes both equally - then they buy the peach. As a result, demand for the apple has decreased, which is followed by a decrease in price. It's the law of demand.
investopedia.com/terms/l/lawofdemand.asp

>Marketing promotes, but the ultimate decision is in the hands of the consumer
>If an apple costs more than a peach, and the consumers likes both equally

How are either of these statements any less of a fairy tale statement than "communism is beneficial to everyone"? What you described literally never happens. Marketing is too sophisticated to let a pricy, inferior product be overshadowed by a cheap one.

Matt and they are pushing communism in sp now? What??

South Park of the anti zionist war "team america" era is murdered. Bill Hader is the charles krauthammer of southpark.

Attached: 356493569.png (392x324, 163K)

They're doing what all the millennial media companies are trying to do: "side with the audience."

It does not matter if you are telling the truth or not anymore. They believe the audience wants SJW propaganda so that's what they have to create even if they know the information they are conveying is misleading or dishonest. They think their audience will leave if they hear something that they don't want to, and they have a very specific idea of who their audience is.

How is that not basic logic? Just look up the law of demand. People make choices on their purchasss by comparing products all the time. Do you just blindly go out and buy the first product you see on tv with first making a comparison to all the other options? I really don't know how to break this down any further but I HIGHLY recommend taking Econ 101 holy shit.

without first*

Making fun of an Israeli puppet? Holy shit South Park is awesome!

>Do you just blindly go out and buy the first product you see on tv with first making a comparison to all the other options

Have you never met a human being in your entire life? This literally happens on a daily basis. Consumers aren't conscious. Your ideas of capitalism are based on a fairy tale.

Look man not everyone's an NPC like you. That's probably why you hate capitalism so much, because you're so pisspoor at financial management and assessing opportunity costs that you need to blame the system for your failure.
Whether it's a grocery store, a toy store, a car shop, or a gym membership - people are constantly comparing prices of products to get the best deal - and markets react accordingly.

So you're claiming, when the average person wants to buy bread, they look up each story within 20km, look at the bread prices, add the price of fuel it takes too get to and back from that store and pick the overall cheapest option? Instead of going to the nearest fucking store even if it's more expensive and shittier quality?

Fucking face it. Most people aren't as autistic about as prices as you (and admittedly, I) are. People buy whatever the fuck is shoved into their fucking faces. And that's why your capitalistic fairy tales of free market don't work. There's no such thing as a completely FREE market in practice.

>political discussion on a non political board
Hiromoot should just delete this whole site. Post election has been beyond cancerous.

unironically kys

They look at the prices of the different brands of bread at these locations. They make their decision based upon that. The other brands react by raising or lowering their prices. Again. Econ 101

South Park should stop doing season long arcs. It doesn't work for comedy at all

Also Matt and Trey are too old to make this shit and should pass the torch to someone else while still doing the voices

Remember when an entire season of South Park was basically setting up Trump losing and they had to rewrite episodes afterwords. Hilarious!

>in theory communism works
This shit. I hate this fucking shit.
Literally the first thing we "learned" in the first class of the first year of high school. It's a retarded, parroted talking point that needs to fuck off already.

That wasn't real communism tho!!! We must try again!

There is literally nothing wrong with cuckholding if both parties are ok with it stfu

Stfu cuck

>talk with a Commie
>in their explanation of why Communism will work literally everyone in society is smart, never desires any power, never does anything wrong, and always make the best decisions etc etc

I can see why Communism is so appealing now, because it's literal fantasy

Every communist country has been interfered with by outside governments
Every single one.
Its called sabotage

if you have two loaves of exactly the same bread, but one has nice branding and marketing, even if it's more expensive 80% of the time people will buy the more expensive one

You sure called that one:

Kek

Upvoted and starving-pilled

>exactly the same bread
How would this be if they are different brands?

Execute//=\\][]command{notreal@communism/π™retard™

sliced white bread is sliced white bread. it's literally all the same. are you gonna buy the super cent saver super value brand bread or some wonder bread

Attached: so_i_fucked_up_by_murrlogic1_dcpvp0g-fullview.png (1024x725, 1.2M)

They literally aren't the same because they require different materials, different amounts of ingredients, and formulas to bake. I worked for a bakery and subtle differences produce different texture, size, and taste. If it really tastes that similar then people will choose the less costly one. It's the Economic Law of Demand: As price goes down, demand goes up.

How many of these threads are you going to make in a single day, /pol/tard?

Remember when they called Bush jokes during his second term hackneyed? Fucking hypocrites.

Remember when they used to push communism back in the day in old South Park episodes oh those were the good old days.

You realize the majority praise trump right? It's actually going against the grain to criticize him when you see people shouting in the fucking streets about liberals.

but many times they are. a lot of store brand stuff is made by name brands. they're the same exact thing but since they don't have to pay for advertising it's cheaper. but people still buy the name brand, simply because of the marketing.

>Political parties I disagree with are all stupid and millions of Americans are by extension, also stupid
>But to be honest, I really don't know what the word liberal even means

Ummmm for sure...

It turned to shit as soon as they started doing season-long plotlines. Then the Colbert-tier drumpf bullshit completely destroyed it.

Attached: b93.jpg (558x592, 93K)

Or it could be you have nothing to spend your money on because you're a shut in outside of going to work.

Supporting trump is the norm. And apparently that bothers you that you aren't counter culture or a contrarian anymore.

damn libruls, how dare they make fun of MY president!

still defending that good goy neo-con? yikes

you fell for the marketing

>Imagine believing this when not even 40 percent of the voting population votes.

Trump is zionist shill, don't tell me what I think you parasite. All you guys do is invert everything, co opt shit, and project. Disgusting...

I'd rather live in a "late stage capitalist" world than a communist one, cuckboy. Go line up for bread and water.

It depends on the value of the product. If the product is the same and they are aware, most purchasers will pick the less costly one because that means they can buy more products afterward with their remaining earnings. Again, I'm not going to argue one of the most basic standard rudimentary economic Laws with you, when you clearly are just going to believe whatever you want despite the authorities on the subject making this obvious for anyone who's actually studied the subject.

>he fell for the marketing

>His smile and optimism: GONE.

But doncha know that bread lines are a good thing! And here's why!

Trump is an extremely divisive and unpopular president who goes to war with his own people, supporting him is not the norm.

>should've stayed with the cute asian

No, he was right to dump the chink. Yellow fever should be punishable by death.

Attached: yellowfever.jpg (562x390, 47K)

nigger he isn't even my president, I'm Canadian

>he fell for bernie sanders telling him that bread lines are a good thing

XD XD XD

nice fallacies

>Foundation of Economic Education
>libertarian economic think-tank
lol is there a more sunhuman creature than a libertarian?

Attached: 96f.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Yes, a communist.

Is cartman even edgy anymore?

when did I say I support Bernie, he isn't even a commie, just a Jewish champagne socialist who manipulates retards for his benefit

The only thing fallicious here is your brain.

insitetrack.co.uk/price-is-the-most-important-factor-for-consumer-shopping-globally/

Well you clearly agree with him that bread lines are a good thing.

hello underage.

>dude fuck freedom

He's right tho. Communists pretend to know Econ then shift the blame when it's been proven to never work.

Your views on economy are some of the least respected in the whole wide world.

Attached: wait-for-replacement-steal-manhole-cover-austrian-economics-buy-drugs-2620923.png (500x335, 46K)

>How to spot a retard tranny

Have dilate

Woah this unsourced mspaint diagram really turned me around. Fuck the free market!

first muh breadlines strawman and now muh trannies strawman. for idealogues whos entire economic system supposedly idolizes logical debate, freedom of speech, empirical data and btfoing commies with facts, logic and reason you guys sure make a good argument

You can’t instal communism without fascism

Stfu stupid tranny, 40% yourself

Just read up on how central planning over price controls within a communist Russia resulted in thousands up thousands of deaths from famine. That should be plenty enough facts and logic for your pallet.

Oh btw calling you a tranny isn't a strawman, you're stupid. Learn your terms before trying to pretend you have a brain, you stupid tranny garbage.

where did anyone say they were a stalinist in this thread?