ITT: Actors with criminal records

ITT: Actors with criminal records

Attached: OJ-Simpson-Naked-Gun-800x445.png (800x445, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuhrman_tapes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did he do

Worked as a toll man

nuffin

faked a landing on mars.

got away with it because he was famous

Took back his stuff

tried on a glove that didnt fit

>Marry white woman
>She starts fucking a younger italian waiter
>Fucks him in the house you pay for
>Lets him drive a car you pay for
>Everyone knows she's unfaithful
>You snap and kill him and her
>Beat the charges because some rhyme about gloves
>End up kickstarting the Kardashian family
>Are subsequently responsible for Kanye West's worst albums

took back some of his rightful memorabilia

he lied about going to mcdonalds

Based

You forgot how he beat his wife and cheated her several times. Stupid roastie could not let go of this psycho.

So he was being a Chad so what. It's ok for men to cheat and beat as long as they bring home the bacon. Webm related. Hes also a chad.

Attached: 1558962623465.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

I also left out how kim kardashian and her sisters are almost personally responsible for the thottification of the american female and that OJ was only drafted by the bills because of a missed fieldgoal the season before. He wouldnt have met his wife if he went to a different city.

That one fieldgoal sent shockwaves through the country

Attached: PQEBCLBKEQI6TGCNTOH3UAB6QE[1].jpg (1484x1094, 74K)

kek

that webm is kino.

Killed a coal burner. Too redpilled even for /pol/.

absolutely fucking based. stupid whores will learn to go out of the way from now on.

Why would she? He had money and was obviously a man worth keeping if there was another woman trying to win him over.

wtf?

>old lady dies 5 seconds after the hit
What's that technique called?

More like this?

Killing your wife should be legal anyway

Story? Where is this, is the old lady alright and did they catch him?

One Balled Fist Exploding Heart Technique

Attached: 18364096.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (400x600, 45K)

My boss asked me one day who my favorite serial killer was and I told him OJ, right before he fired me.

IRL Kenshiro.

Why would they catch him? He is based.

was your boss black

Goldman also was a blackbelt and shit went down in the courtyard of an apartment complex.

That security tape would've been kino of the highest order.

Attached: 1558963500359.webm (202x360, 883K)

wtf

based

got the one of the guy elbowing the drunk chick in the face beside the car at night?

Unironically nothing

based alpha response

What game was that? It is probably one of the most important games in US History

Did she live

source/story?

seed/feed?

Either broncos or miami

Attached: Capture.png (538x429, 34K)

The old lady survived the hit later died in the hospital due to an unfortunate nerve gas leak.

Light exposure to nerve gas, causing uncontrollable convulsions of the extremities

got no one to blame but herself really

what his endgame?

Attached: untitled.png (112x189, 40K)

dude gave them that fuckin bruce lee punch they literally took a few steps an DED

Be black in America.

I 100% blame him for inflicting Kim Kardashian upon the world.

He's the Watcher.

He punched them because they gave the beggar money. Happened in Moldova.

Kek, I like how the blonde roastie is preparing to fake her collapse, but the old woman collapses first.

>Yeezus, Ye, KSG
>Bad
Fuck you.
Pablo wasn't super amazing but it was still alright too

the old woman clearly faked hers too, she obviously looks before she falls

Where the fuck is the decency in that kid? Literally doesn't do shit when the senile old lady falls down. Instead he helps that roastie that we know will be fine.

Why does the camera do the Dutch angle right when she starts falling?

Attached: B6771D0B-F4C4-4C20-8F4F-8A18FFB5C39E.jpg (1600x687, 104K)

It actually looked like the old lady was about to walk it off, but she tripped trying to console roasty

I think she was going for the handrail but missed.

I don't see that guy giving them any bacon

creative license

>sneak attacks an old whore and a weak little slut

Lol, what a fucking beta

Attached: whatafaggot.jpg (317x345, 25K)

I mean I guess technically he doesnt but his record should be 2 homicides

Attached: MatthewBroderick-2017.jpg (300x451, 22K)

>2
I thought he just killed the one person in the "accident".

no matter how big the man, your nuts are still the same
and oh boy wouldn't hesitate to rip its whole anatomy off and shove it down its throat

No, he was a nigger.

Whatever. Either way hes a murderer but hey scott free just pay a fine lol

>Are subsequently responsible for Kanye West's worst albums
You had me until there nigger. Ye and KSG are both top 5 for Kanye.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_05_02_at_4.10.22_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

When you reach SL120 in Dark Souls

>sneak attack
He walked right up to their faces and looked them straight in the eye.

>he doesn't know the five finger heart exploding technique

Pathetic.

Asshurt roastie detected

Owned a pair of ugly ass shoes

Attached: 1557255636830.jpg (254x300, 18K)

nah seriously, dis real or no?

He's not giving shit, he's bringing home the bacon (probably in that bag). Those two got in his way

>When he was only 25 years old, American actor Tim Allen was detained by airport security for trafficking over one and a half pounds of cocaine. Faced with serving a life-sentence in prison, Allen pleaded guilty to drug trafficking and gave the names of 21 other dealers to bring his sentence down to 5 years, of which he only served about 2 and a half

Attached: tim allen.jpg (610x458, 71K)

kek

omae wa mou shindeiru

>tfw pablo accidentally became your favorite

Attached: 1556162682321.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Daily reminder that Rolf Harris spent three years in jail for indecent assault

Attached: an-rolf-harris-mugshot-300x0.jpg (300x439, 38K)

OUTTA MY WAY VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

>O.J. Simpson bragged that he had steamy sex with Kris Kardashian, his best friend’s wife, during a 1990s hot-tub tryst that ruined their marriages and friendships, claims the disgraced footballer’s former manager.
>Simpson said he and his then-wife Nicole, and Robert and Kris Kardashian, were in a Jacuzzi one night while vacationing together, according to Norman Pardo in his new documentary, “Who Killed Nicole?”
>Nicole and Robert turned in, leaving O.J., then 44, and Kris, then 36, alone in the bubbling water. Kris and Nicole were also good friends.
>O.J. said he stood up, pulled his shorts down and, I’ll give you exactly what he said: ‘Her eyes bugged out of her head and I f–ked that B until I broke her,’” Pardo recounts on camera in a segment previewed exclusively by The Post.
>The alleged one-night stand had longstanding consequences for the four glamorous pals
>From what I’m understanding, from what O.J. told me, everything was great up until [the] little fling that they had,” says Pardo, 55, who says he managed Simpson from 1999 to 2012 and has 70 hours of videotape of his former friend
>The fallout from the hot-tub incident” damaged all their relationships, contended Pardo
>The Kardashians divorced shortly afterward in early 1991 and the Simpsons split by early 1992
>Pardo claims Simpson told him the alleged affair also caused Kris — now known as Kris Jenner, the 63-year-old matriarchal manager of Kim, Khloe and company — physical pain
>Simpson said “they had to take her to the hospital at 2 or 3 in the morning,” Pardo continues in the movie. “She came to [O.J.’s] room and said, ‘Can you take me to the hospital?’ He said, ‘No. Have Rob do it
Who was in the wrong here?

Mark walburg was a cocaine addict and involved with organized crime at the age of 13

Attached: mark-wahlberg.jpg (1200x1200, 198K)

So that's how he got away with it? Dumb motherfucker. Which is it, blacks get off easy or blacks always get shitted on?

Might as well been the soundtrack for that year but wish he'd go back to more experimental shit like MBDTF that's not just yeezus runoff.

But concept albums are so fucking rare.

Edward Bunker (Mr. Blue from Reservoir dogs)
>He was convicted of bank robbery, drug dealing, extortion, armed robbery, and forgery. A repeating pattern of convictions, paroles, releases and escapes, further crimes and new convictions continued until he was released yet again from prison in 1975, at which point he finally left his criminal days permanently behind. Bunker stayed out of jail thereafter, and instead focused on his career as a writer and actor.

Attached: Edward_Bunker.jpg (214x295, 9K)

Lots of actors have criminal records for protestin' republicans, pollution, starvin africans and shit.

Attached: asdf.jpg (468x532, 59K)

Martha Stewart is based as fuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuhrman_tapes
This is pretty much why he was acquitted

Attached: 9B513B0F-09F2-40AD-9325-D2A501EFB316.jpg (750x1128, 389K)

Literally who?

sucks that boomers got jane fonda's fine ass and this is the best we can get

Attached: rs_1024x759-161010171500-1024.Shailene-Woodley-Mugshot.ms.101016.jpg (1024x759, 41K)

Yeah but just listening through pablo while waiting for Ye I just fell in love with it. Sadly this left me extremely unsatisfied with ye. I would have loved to hear the record that ye originally was and for the love of god let Yandhi be as daring as Yeezus

Mark Furhman was the detective that originally found the infamous glove that could not fit

fake af

Would you have fucked her. I would.

Attached: Martha-Stewart-1976.jpg (1024x760, 97K)

The reason why he got off because was celebrity.

Judge Ito fucked it up. OJ Simpson was on trial, not Mark Fuhrman.

>pablo got me into kanye
>and its still my favorite album

Attached: 1513136153161.jpg (2598x2598, 316K)

Based kid trying to get some pusy

Ye actually was trash though

I have to agree. I've given ye many listens and at one point I just had to give up. He scrapped the entire album and created a 7 piece sober trashbag of an album over a fortnight.

Attached: 1361720531018.png (184x200, 82K)

Tie me kangaroo down sport

It was the Broncos that stopped the field goal from happening, I believe the Jets beat them with an interception

I would

>Father stretch my hands 1 and 2
>Famous
>I love Kanye
>Waves
>FML
>Real Friends
>Wolves
>30 hours
>No more parties in LA
>Facts
>Fade
Only contrarians think this album was bad.

Attached: 1448384456412.jpg (250x241, 28K)

>goldman
>italian

He was allowed to beat the murder charge in exchange for paying every penny he had or would ever earn to the Jewish family of the slain Jew. They even took the rights to his likeness ffs

>unironically listening to and enjoying Kanye West

It's about wealth, not color. Rich people do whatever the fuck they want and get a slap on the wrist. Poor people get bent over and fucked hard by the system. Blacks are mostly poor, famous people are mostly rich. It's why you hear people bitch about blacks getting shit on by the justice system but then you see shit like the OJ trial. They're not mutually exclusive.

>didn't even crack her skull open
that cuck is as subhuman as a hole

Attached: jk669oQlBkol.jpg (428x516, 79K)

How come white incels can never take a fucking prank? Why you have to sperg out over that?

Attached: 1557357249807.jpg (306x542, 44K)

he read online that you need to treat women like shit
his american incel mind can't differentiate between cheerky banter and physical assault

>all the retards thinking this is real

Heroin

The last kick to the head looks real.

Attached: 1550882772837.png (937x638, 298K)

The neymar

yeah because kicking like this is so powerful

Attached: soykick.png (162x221, 59K)

>micks
>people

A typical australian nonce

Thots: PATROLLED!

>all these virgins thinking the women got hurt
Women are fakers. They tried to get attention so they overreacted. Have sex, incels.

Not like someone as famous as OJ could've ever gotten a fair trial anyways.

That said if there's one place in the entire country that would've saw someone acquitted due to a completely fucked legal presence it's LA.

>On August 5, 1987, while driving a rented BMW in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, Broderick crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 30, accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, killing both instantly

He's a nigger

Fucking snitches man.

>Leaving out his racially mortivate gook bashing
Why?

This might shock blue pilled men, but women who land alphas don't care when they cheat on them. It's to be expected that desirable men with options will not be faithful.

They hate it on a conscious level but love it on a subconscious level. That's why you never take bitches' advice.

nothing wrong

Blacks complain either way. It never ends.

No problem here

Attached: 354312341456.jpg (607x608, 34K)

5'10 ?

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

underrated post

How big is his dick?

Isn’t sharia law pretty rough on women, Omar?

Kek'd and check'd

obviously fake

Fuck I love that scene, really captures the tensions in Ethan's mind perfecty.

This can’t be real lol

Fucking hate this sensationalist writing it’s so ridiculous

IF THE GLOVE DONT FIT YOU MUST ACQUIT

What did she do again? Tax evasion?

Cocaine?

Attached: EYUUUGH.jpg (569x802, 109K)

I still can't believe this, he's such a boomer goofball, I can't imagine him ever doing cocaine

one of them was 82 years old, she was knocked unconscious

kek

AAAAUGH?

ITT: Incel virgin losers.

>hanoi jane

yikes

Me and Marcus Allen went over to see Nicole
When we heard a knock at the door, must of been Ron Gold
Jumped behind the door, put the orgy on hold
Killed 'em both and smeared blood in a white Bronco

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 9K)

assassin's creed 2