Is Chernobyl Overhyped?

Does it really deserve all the high praise it's been receiving? Certainly being #1 on IMDB is unwarranted, right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 9.56.48 AM.png (2212x1288, 480K)

Yes, it is that great and incels here only hate it because there's a strong female character

user, stop

Attached: 1539046409704.png (345x348, 252K)

Its great

>there's a strong female character
Dropped before I even picked it up.

Yeah it's Amazon. It's only #1 cause of the hype. Lots of stuff is overrated on imdb after lunch or when it airs. Will drop over time with more votes. There's also the Indian hate brigades on imdb that love breaking bad and Nolan and manipulate the rankings to up the scores. Pajeets are OBSESSED.

I like it so far

If Chernobyl were a woman I would let it shit on my chest.

This. You just don’t get it because you’re from polredditdiscordtrannytumblr.

SJW character inserts and anglo accents and English language in a show about Ukrainian history? Fantastic. Couldnt possibly be better done. Based HBO and Sky Productions literally giving us zoomers exactly what we hold as the highest achievable standard in television. Chernobyl truly is a representation of our generation.

*amazing

But nobody cares that Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones are considered good enough to be in the top 10.

you would let any woman shit on your chest

Reminder to report all tripfags and not respond to them

why didn't the sopranos come out?

It's a sign of the times. It's a great show but it really stands out because everything is so shut lately. Most other big shows have gone on for too long or dropped the ball.

*shit

wait why do pajeets love breaking bad specifically?

Aaahhh...

Attached: 1558662073897.png (1519x957, 1.25M)

when you have bot accounts across the internet trying to promote your show because HBO knows without GOT they are done it's possible to be overhyped

inb4 8 seasons of Chernobyl

got would probably be first if the last season wasn't so bad, chernobyl isn't even finished, probably in a couple of months we will have another #1, basically everything that comes out nowadays it's "the best thing ever"

No, but it does have flaws that cant be called out without getting your opinions disregarded.
I think people were just starved of anything good thay when something good came along they thought it was the best thing ever, coupled with people coming to terms with got being shit.

Chernobyl > any burgers tv series

episode 1 was excellent
it lost a lot of the tension at episode 3 though

>What is True Detective S1

cause they love reddit and white people and fanboy what they like to imitate. That's why they love Nolan too. The rise of Nolan and BB happened around the same time. They have been manipulating the ratings for a almost a decade now. It got so bad imdb split Indians from the website. Not sure if they still do.

TD is shit even s1

Yeah 3 wasn’t as good as the first 2 by a long shot

>blatant social programming
>muh nuclear bad
>muh wamenz great
Why are normies so desperate to be told how to think?

AAARRGH

Attached: stannis.png (591x559, 499K)

At no point during the show do they say that nuclear power is bad.

This is the definition of gripe this site won't even be remembered after it airs and won't win any awards