Have we lost her?

Have we lost her?

Attached: Untitled.png (1100x945, 1.39M)

>we ever had her

> we
>lost her

Stop trying to create false sense of political tribalism. I don't fucking care about this shit and I never have.

this

She's always been a braindead SJW cunt like all the others and you were delusional to ever think otherwise.

probably volkisch undertones

Attached: 1541541800113.jpg (800x1200, 205K)

thanks for posting

No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>Stop trying to create false sense of political tribalism
HONK

Attached: white genocide netflix media niggers.png (705x700, 425K)

blessed post

She was always shit desu and only retards listen to her music.

she got like 30 different boyfriends. and those were confirmed by her, no one knows how many blacks she fucked. probably millions.

>white people now literally minorities' bogeyman

Attached: 1558990575377.gif (404x416, 204K)

She is pure
Also Trump will destroy the Jews

toasty roasty

Attached: taylor roast.png (714x1031, 667K)

What if she hired a surrogate to have a child in secrecy? Don’t most of these celebrities do that unless they get caught, sort of like Darke?

>being a "pop start" at 29
pathetic

>you wouldn't ask a man this question

no, you wouldn't. would you.

Attached: 1489691546583.jpg (618x597, 144K)

She’s a stupid cunt and her music is horrible

Hope she dies

a follow up question to help prove your point "which gender of babies have you aborted more of?"

She’s come off as a lesbian for awhile now, probably sick of men and sexual abuse. Her reputation album is an expression of her guilt for using men as a cover for furthering her career.

Let’s face it every 10/10 girl has been or threatened to be sold to men for sex, especially in the fucking bayou where she grew up.

>>you wouldn't ask a man this question
>no, you wouldn't. would you.

men get asked this sometimes , usually when they are over 50 though. Its a stupid question and she could have just said - I don't answer questions like that , but she couldn't resist playing the 'sexism' card. Its a feminist dog whistle and there are dozens of click bait articles about this.

>men don't get asked this question at 30
it's just snarky womencope, she knows that having kids past 30 has more risk, she just wanted to look cool for the cameras

I heard Raimi co/ghost wrote some of the new music

TOASTY
ROASTY

she grew up in a family of millionaires, she wasn't getting trains run on her by bubba and his pet gators

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY ANGEL

Attached: D7fk_c5WsAIRdaD.jpg (1553x2048, 317K)

>give me your shekels lefties

i didn't know she was a jew

guess the curly hair should've tipped me off

taco here, i love you whites, especially white bitches. god damn nothing sexier than white silky white girls.

>give me your shekels lefties
she was making way more before this shit
she just made enough that she doesn't need your incel bux anymore