I don't get the praise for this show. It seems like another run of the mill incel power fantasy

I don't get the praise for this show. It seems like another run of the mill incel power fantasy.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (750x1000, 148K)

>It seems like another run of the mill incel power fantasy.

Isn't that every popular TV show ever made?

What's wrong with that?

is mad men good show or is it meme like wire?
>just watch 50 episodes dude, youll be hooked

Attached: brucewillis.jpg (612x407, 60K)

>somehow failing to notice the fact that Don was actually JUST as all fuck
You got filtered hard

Attached: IMG_7600.gif (220x220, 491K)

this is unironically true. Theres a certain threshold you have to pass until you truly start enjoying it, but it does take a while.

Same thing goes with the Sopranos.

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid fucking nigger, he fucked like 30 women on the show

zoomer autistic faggots will never understand this show because it's about how men and women interact with each other

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

plenty of sex for women
plenty of muh I have a secret and I am all alone for omega males

yeah to it is kino according to reatards

Its just fucking boring. Why would anyone want to watch silent gen boomers pitch ads, drink and cheat on their spouses?

>silent gen boomers

Toasty Roasties: the thread

I know you’re just baiting but I hope there aren’t people out there who watch the show and walk away thinking that Don is anything but an absolute mess. He’s got a horrible life and handles everything so fucking poorly lol total disaster

I don't think you know what silent gen means. Almost all of the main cast higher-ups/execs are greatest gen and older.

BECAUSE HE IS JUST LIKE ME!
SMART, HANDSOME AND VERY CONFLICTED! DAMN I FEEL SO LIKE HIM!

t. fat chick

have sex

Yea Forums, which Don are you today?

Me, I'm eating lunch so I'm the Don eating a french fry.

Attached: 1538849307543.jpg (1280x1280, 429K)

I'm the Don giving the Hershey's presentation.

3rd row second from left
so far so good, that's me

I've been this Don for a few years now

Attached: IMG_7608.jpg (810x483, 216K)

weird flex but ok

almost entering my thirties and realizing all is going to shit, top right

Run of the mill incel power fantasy recommendation thread?

BR2049, American Psycho, TDKR

I like it. It really is a show about nothing which turns a lot of people off. You just watch these characters live their lives. Aside from some cringeworthy "REMEMBER THIS?" dialogue and bettys entire character arc its just pure comfyness.

Honestly if you can’t enjoy the show don’t watch. It’s imo one of the best shows ever, and yeah part of it is Don shitting on all the women in his life. But there’s also a lot of interesting history of the boomer generation, Don trying to control his shit life with alcohol and whoring, and the psychological problems everyone was dealing with at the time that they couldn’t grasp. Also Don blackout drunk is BASED.

none of them. don is so chad, he doesn't even have doomer mode.

Attached: 54731682_385294885641386_8048983912223611045_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>doomer mode.
You must be 18 yeas or over to come here.

you can't even be a doomer if you're younger than 24

Ah, I see... it's good because it's boring.....

Fake show about the 1960s written by a jew who never lived that era.

Madmen is the worst show since The Sopranos, dumb incel fantasies about power, ridiculous

>fake show
No, the show very much exists, user

I’m watching Mad Men for the first time and finishing S6, my god what a great show.

Did everyone drink so much during work back in the 60s, or is the show exaggerating it? Either way, I’m jealous.

you know you're watching a normiecore show when someone cheats in the first episode

It's my second favourite show and second to The Wire. I don't think any other show comes close to those two. I have literally no idea what your complaint means thogh, I'm simply too old for that.

Hence the incel power fantasy. They like to pretend they are like Don but in reality they are early seasons Pete.

>tfw halfway with S7 for the first time
the ride ends soon brehs

Attached: 1545125467120.jpg (480x454, 76K)

wrong, early seasons pete has sex. Yea Forums is father gill.

Attached: father-gill.jpg (700x1000, 88K)

It's actually good unlike The Wire which is just ok

When will these useless mods filter that word already?

>not Lane

Maybe a safe space on reddit is more your speed?

Workplace safety regulations didn’t come in full force until the 90’s.

perpetually bottom left

The real redpill is understanding that certain aspects of Don's character were admirable and worth mimicking. The "duuuuude Don's a guide as to what not to do" plebs are stuck in the middle.