Cast it

Cast it.

Attached: 1 FvZliVsT8TKAEfE5471jWQ.jpg (1600x1600, 264K)

op as the dude who gets fucked in the ass repeatedly

Fuck this meme book, everytime I try to read it I fall asleep but it's so fucking boring

>tfw you try to personally move the literary field beyond irony but just end up killing yourself

Attached: 1507035047508.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

maise williams

what is this about and convince me why its worth reading

Gately- Dave Bautista.

DFW will be forever considered a hack amongst any respectable author

Hal- Paul Dano.

Himself- Paul Bettany

directed by, adapted by, produced by, starring - james "I have no understanding of personal boundries" Franco

The Moms- Jessica Chastain.

Orin- Dave Franco.

It's about entertainment, addiction, drugs, and tennis. Also quebecois terrorists. It is thought inducing and DFW's maximalist language is unique.

Name one respectable author.

Joelle (PGOAT) - Elle Fanning.

Not an argument

Steeply- Josh Brolin.

Sounds pretentious and lame desu
Ted Kaczynski

in his defense, the prose isn't exactly glowing
like tolkien or philip k dick, wallace seems like more of an ideas guy

Lentz- Steve Buscemi.

George RR Martin

Reddit:The Book

>Sounds pretentious and lame desu
BASED, thank you user for calling it like it is.

I read a lot of fiction; I have zero desire to pick up that phone book.

I would just read the escaton passage and if you don't like it just skip the whole book.

Yeah right into the fire pit.
YEEET

Marthe- Mark Strong.

Mario- RJ Mitte

Pemullis- Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Gay Tony- OP.

Rod (THE GOD) Tynne- John Malkovich.

Leslie Jones as Wardine

Amy Adams as April/Luria

kek.

>666
>Kaczynski

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 53.jpg (1024x1276, 119K)

Mike Myers as every character

Lateral Alice - Rachel Dratch

>Reddit:The Book
nah /r/books is full of fantasy bullshit. meanwhile IJ threads are a hourly occurrence on Yea Forums

>ideas guy

Attached: sammy 13.jpg (1532x938, 154K)

>Fuck this meme book, everytime I try to read it I fall asleep but it's so fucking boring
yea the problem with this book is you have to read 150 pages of boring nonsense for every 3-5 pages of interesting shit that motivates you to keep reading. it's a challenging book and i encourage all young white men to read it to properly develop their sense of superiority.

>I read a lot of fiction
Sci-fi/fantasy trash, I bet...

You gotta be kidding me?*

*I once met a guy in a Whole Foods who said this to me after I cut in front of him in the line. He said ‘kidding’ with a slight Southern drawl which made him sound a bit mentally retarded. I laughed, but only internally. On the surface, I was placid. If you look at the definition for ‘kidding’ in Vol. IV of the Merrimack-Webster Unabridged Dictionary, you’ll see that ‘kidding’ has 5 different definitions. Mr. Whole Foods was not exactly the sightless type, and so I guessed he wasn’t under the assumption that I was some sort of recently-pregnant female goat, and that I wasn’t (to use the present participle term) ‘kidding’ (as in (of a goat) giving birth). But rather, I was ‘kidding’, as in ‘being playful’ or ‘playing around’. Interestingly, the Goat Farmers and Goat Milkers convention is held off a highway in Connecticut every year in April (just before the lambing season) and there is (as a result of both the subject matter, and the American Farmers Association-sponsored free bar) both excesses of kidding and kidding, in both senses of the word. Needless to say, I digress. I wasn’t kidding.

how is that good prose?

based

Oh wow, this is absolute shit. Thanks for saving me a read

This is good.

It's funny enough wordplay. I wouldn't call it great prose. I'm a Pynchon guy, myself.

>Sounds pretentious and lame desu
based. if it's not about dragons, I don't care

kek, the guy writes like a high school sperg, but it's not without a certain appeal. might have to check this shit out.

Nice footnotes

if you havent read the meme trilogy get the fuck out of my face

it's fake you morons

Attached: fake.png (604x39, 9K)

well fuck.

disappointing, it made me want to read it

Pretty proud that I managed to imitate Wallace so well that you all believed me, desu.

How bout we adapt my book instead: infinite bust

but user, the people who believed you didn't actually read anything from DFW. i was the first user who read anything from him ITT and i immediately called you out

True enough, pretty funny all the same.

>claims to have gone through a phase where he struggled with drug addiction but it's pretty obvious he's only smoked weed a handful of times
>took anti-depressants like a genuine soib0y
>brett easton ellis called him a fraud
>large parts of IJ are literal transcripts from his time spent researching addiction
>watch his interview with charlie rose and you can tell he takes himself way too seriously
>he sexually assaulted several of his students and taunted them afterwards
>listen to his commencement speech for his perspective and how he cant be bothered to wait in line at a grocery store with subhumans everywhere
>rumored to have multiple STDs from frequently indulging in "audience pussy"
>tried to start an artistic movement where work was "sincere" and free from irony despite writing only ironic works and nothing with the slightest hint of sincerity
>hung himself because midway through his next big book "pale king" he realized literal accountants have a more rewarding and fulfilling life than him
>hanging himself was the most honest thing he's done in his entire life
yea, what a real ideas guy. "hack and fraud" should be on his tombstone.

Attached: dfw.jpg (800x526, 63K)

Wallace is garbage

trips confirm

good job user, this is very well written.

This book is the ultimate pleb filter.

>Heh...smug comment.......................................
Yea Forums is such trash

>This book is the ultimate pleb filter.
it's so easy to say shit like this when you dont list any patrician literature choices. it's why plebs like to make these types of comments. makes them feel superior without actually having to do any thinking at all.

>when you dont list any patrician literature choices
oh like you're doing now?

>oh like you're doing now?
no because i didnt shit on IJ. you did.

Kek

Yeah of course. Also gay vampires.

"pleb filter" is a compliment, he didn't shit on it. Pleb filter means it filters out the plebs and only the non-plebs remain. how do you not know this?

If they don’t get mommy Eva Green to play Avril Incandenza, I will be sad.