JESSICA JONES Season 3 Teaser

>youtu.be/aFGm_E9UeBE

Who fucking HYPED?

Attached: VIOLET_211_Unit_01568R-38675d5.jpg (768x574, 92K)

nobody

Who cares? The whole universe the show resides in has been cancelled.

I want to have sex with her

>DKEKS still mad shazam bombed lmao

Attached: The-Hurt-Locker8.jpg (845x573, 62K)

Without Kilgrave there's no draw

lol, she looks so old and tired

the scenes where she gets blacked are so fucking hot
I hope they do more

Unironically not as good as Ducktales.

Season 2 was shit though

>that one scene where she gets absolutely wasted in the bar and some smug guy says nice ass, she turns around and looks angry
>cut to her getting pounded from behind in the bathroom stall
was diamonds

tfw crushed on a girl that looks exactly like a young Krysten Ritter but found out she has a manlet babyfaced boyfriend just out of high school.

Really wish this was canceled

>with a roastie

probably cos she's a roastie

Or how about just dont watch it and have sex manbaby. Tho im sure netflix and chill is foreign to you huh booboo. Thats right, get btfo

>lets try and bring in this guy who can make everyone do what he wants
>gets 49 people killed because she just wants to save hope

god i hate these autistic netflix "heroes"

Attached: 1517714057852.png (625x773, 111K)

This. I didn't even watch Punisher Season 2.

>how about just dont watch it manbaby
don't worry. I won't

Nobody cares about some coal burning cunt

Kys

no you

I thought it was cancelled with season 2, which was utter garbage?

your dad did, enough to marry her lmao

Someone post the fat guy running video

S1 was one of the best seasons of marvelflix, but S2 was easily the worst of them all.
Hope they redeem themselves by pulling some Lukecage-y plot twist.

>but S2 was easily the worst of them all.
*Defends in your path*

Attached: Defenders-TA1.jpg (2400x1800, 454K)

was that bad then?

im so glad netflix cancelled all these awful capeshit shows

I still think it is way worse. The defenders at least had a couple of decent moments.

Worse. Completely uninteresting, badly choreographed and there was zero chemistry between all the cast.

They also killed off one of Daredevil's best characters in the most uninteresting way, not to mention the "main villain" was one of the worst villains in tv history despite being played by one of the best actress ever to be on capeshit.

the worst was clearly Iron Fist season 1
it had a single good 5 minute-scene (the drunken master) and that was it

For me the worst wad jj season 2

the first episode was the worst thing my eyes have wittnessed, though episode 2 and the rest made the series more interesting

daredevil season 2 (first half) > daredevil season 3 > daredevil season 1 > luke cage season 1 (first half) > jessica jones season 1 > luke cage season 2 > punisher season 2 > daredevil season 2 (second half) > luke cage season 1 (second half) > iron fist season 2 > punisher season 1 > defenders > jessica jones season 2 > iron fist season 1

/thread

I was pleasantly surprised of the overall quality of Luke Cage's S2.

this man is unironically correct

I love how the cop was the "bad guy" for wanting to kill Killgrave from the very start and everyone wanting to not kill him was a "good guy" and then suddenly they decided to kill Killgrave after a dozen more people died and the cop was still the bad guy for wanting to do it but they were all now heroes for being brave enough to kill him.

Fucking Netflix shows are basically 13 hour movies with seven hours of filler. I just rewatched the most recent season of Legends of Tomorrow and nearly every episode in some way or form contributes to the final episode while still feeling self-contained as a story. Netflix shows every episode feels the same for every show.

at least they're not like CW shows with 147 housewife tier "drama"

Holy shit this on the money. Should be capped

Bump

based and bumppilled

umm sweetie all strong independent women fuck black guys

Wait, wat? I thought we weren't getting any more Marvelflix after Daredevil S3? Hopefully they finish the Alias plotline with her oopsie baby with Luke.

Attached: 1558078550875.gif (500x486, 1.88M)

Why the fuck are they making this shit but cancelled Daredevil?!?

Attached: 1558555788126.jpg (257x196, 5K)

they already made JJ before they cancelled everything, no point scrapping a program you've already made for no reason