Movies for this feel?

Movies for this feel?

Attached: FB_IMG_1547117287654.jpg (625x605, 59K)

>FB_IMG
Cringe

movies about losing your arms?

I don’t get it

Balloons aren't bubbles

bitcoinfags never actually own bitcoin
it's just cope

>mfw it was actually a bubble and retards got their lives ruined

Attached: UXyrRFP.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Wolf on wallstreet

i need someone to tell me to have sex

Did he get dismembered by the bitcoin mafia or something?

>yfw you didn't fall for this ponzi scheme

Attached: cd2.jpg (261x199, 14K)

Attached: I don't know why they didn't just screenshot the page.jpg (750x1080, 386K)

Why did bitcoin strawman devolve into a lack of hands?

Is this the artist who worked with Candace J*nes on that website to dox right wingers because they were pretending to be right wing, but in actuality aren’t

This. People seem to forget how many people either contemplated or even committed suicide because they invested their life savings into bitcoin mining. Crypocurrencies can be a nice way to earn money, but you shouldn't invest everything into them.

It literally already burst, it's having a second, not so big growth spurt now and will settle at a more reasonable value, bitcoin is still over inflated but I do agree it will probably be the future of currency.

I remember feeling bad I didn't get in on Bitcoin early on. Happy now in retrospect.

How do I make money off cryptos guys? I would ask /biz/ but I don't want to go bankrupt

You're still poor and gay and don't even have a cool investment tale to tell.

Invest in ripple.

You buy the dip aka any time before this month. I made the mistake of buying 1.5 Ether at $500 last year and now it’s $146, I’m just waiting to recoup my money at some point

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>bubbles
>is clearly a balloon
what did retarded normies mean by this?