Itt: the exact moment where a show turned into irrecoverable shit

itt: the exact moment where a show turned into irrecoverable shit

Attached: 1533896245509.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: 1x09.jpg (970x545, 105K)

That car scene was great

BBBBONFIRE

If you get your hands on some money you would definitely not buy an American car.

Incorrect assumption

that was a very based scene tho

watching the new Lonely Island Boys movie about Mark McGuire and Canseco.

As soon as song 1 started I turned it off. Maybe 2 minutes.

Attached: file.png (224x225, 93K)

is that new mustang even expensive or is it like, a car that plumbers buy

The only problem is the only thing shittier and more broken than American cars are high end European cars. If you want anything other than Japanese don't ever buy a car made after 2007.

i mean like i didn't know what to make of this scene because these cars are so marginally better than the pt cruiser

>BMW and Mercedes are of lower quality than literally any American car

lol ok

Their newer models are low quality.

>is it like, a car that plumbers buy

High schoolers lol

try again

Attached: 2x13_Wayfarer_crash.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

I'd test drive a ford GT

i just looked it up and they are like 25K. that's fucking ... a mcdonalds worker could buy one. did the writers intend this?

That's an absolutely retarded statement, and I drive a Lexus.

> Lexus driver thinks he is fancy
go back to /o/ scotty kilmer

What do you drive bro?

>middle class suburban New Mexicans wouldn't buy updated models of "cool" cars

never seen a show jump the shark so hard

Attached: a9387306183e523787b1cfeb1b3af7a9.png (643x369, 253K)

i mean, that's fine so - it's actually like what i'm realising about more and more scenes, we're not supposed to think it's badass, we're supposed to think, what a dork. like I am the one who knocks

The magnet episode with the epitome of shit.

Like a guy that spent over a decade building up his own distribution empire conducts business on a non-decrypted drive. It was all the more infuriating when they say it was anyway after the episode. Fucking garbage.

they ruined the whole show by making satan into a literal person

Attached: satanx750_1.jpg (750x422, 44K)

i don't understand? showing her ass has been - i was going to say the basis of the humor since the start, but actually the 'funny shows' she makes are only a pretext for her to show her ass in this "yep here's my unappealing stink hole and you have to deal with it" way. She was doing this even before she made the show in like this web series she made. Totally no reason to show her ass but her there it is again

They've taken the place of pt cruisers, so basically soccer moms.

Lol, is this what poorfags actually believe?

>muh leased bmw
Queer.

When he shot Mike for no fucking reason.

Mercedez have quadruple the sensors and annoying shit parts but that's kind of what their german buyers want.

BMW is trash tier now probably below American but it's actually in that grouping of cars a pleb buys that they think are fancy like new mustangs. That user is not suggesting you'd get a bmw. you'd get anything but american or bmw

>The only problem is the only thing shittier and more broken than American cars are high end European cars
Tru
Enjoy having to import tiny bulbs and have something new break or stop working every two months.

>virgins think their civic/cla/2series/tlx whatever cuckbox is cooler than a challenger

Shut the fuck up, retard, you don't know shit.

>30 posts before someone recognizes that its a challenger and not a mustang
>even worse is some retard above tried to redirect to /o/

Attached: 600.png (680x350, 121K)

he was angry, retard

BB was shit close to the first episode, reddit

It's stupid to buy a non-Japanese car unless your FILTHY rich.

So basically a diet mustang

>diet
>fat fucking dodge

Kek

No alcohol version then?

either way, i like the scene now. it shows how un-gangster walt is

Attached: la_gresillement.gif (500x600, 577K)

homeland spoiler

it's the last good scene of the show. don't even remember what was after it

Attached: 4b23.jpg (634x446, 35K)

last good scene was right before he decides not to blow himself up at the end of s01

Nah, the next season in Pakistan and the next one in Germany were great.

People claim that Death Note went downhill after L dies but I think it went downhill even before that

Attached: Death-Note-Season-1-Episode-17-30-6ad5.jpg (720x480, 29K)

>living in the 90s still
BMW is fucking garbage. All companies which had a good name have been 100% ruined by Jews to the point they're just consumerist trash that breaks down within 5 years ideally.

I think Deathnote went downhill the second Light instantly became a massive psychopath in 2 seconds. Would've been a much more interesting story if we saw him go down the path leading to that mentality, a smart well-meaning boy becoming corrupted by his own ambitions and power to the point where he doesn't give a shit about doing good anymore and just wants to be God.

>buy japanese car
>open the hood
>FIAT engine

funhouse was the last good episode (and the best one of the entire show)

Attached: funhouse-the-sopranos[1].jpg (1200x600, 75K)