Best warhammer movie or short?

Best warhammer movie or short?

Attached: jumdn7id9t031.png (750x960, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SUplioG2DC4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4
youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's the warhammer audience?

Astrates

closeted fascist neckbeards

Mostly neckbeards, but their trying to bring in kids.

Literally autistic losers with way too much disposable cash, and the occasional well adjusted dude with too much disposable cash who just likes to build/paint the models.

Am I missing a reference or are you just semi-illiterate?

There are non, play total war: warhammer and wh40k:spess muhreen

fantasy > 40k

why the hell is everything getting labeled as fascist or proto fascist these days. Every fandom is regarded as being closeted fascist or just outright fascist. What is the point? I saw posts about the new Star Wars being fascist a few days ago

what a fucking pleb

>well adjusted dude
more like autistic neckbeard loser who managed to bullshit a fat chick into having a kid with him, which he now parades around on social media in a desperate attempt to convince other neckbeard losers that he isn't one of them

It's a 40k short. Your picture is 40k so I assumed.

because it makes people angry and baits them into engaging in media designed to exploit their outrage for profit

No, I'm talking about the random guy (like 1 in 10) that shows up to a game store that isn't a neckbeard. Well adjusted, clean cut, dresses well, showers, usually has a good job doing either some kind of science or engineering, and makes so much money that they can afford to drop absurd amounts of cash on this dumb hobby.

Anyone with a hint of self awareness questions why they're there at all.

Event Horizon

youtu.be/SUplioG2DC4

Put down the capeshit for an hour and grow a pair.

my head canon

Attached: 40ktv.jpg (994x3404, 969K)

What days.

The best way to explain it is imagine if everyone got paid for having the most (you)s, what kind of content do you think would be popular? Yea Forums is in a way a microcosm of the world at large, tons and tons of bait.

>projecting this hard
wew

Fuck off, the story and lore of Warhammer are mouthbreather tier. 40k doubly so. If you enjoy them you should probably get yourself tested.

Attached: 1500310593802.jpg (947x734, 122K)

>SJWs couldn't get Warhammer so they settle on just shitting on it instead
Go watch your latest disney flick, plebs

Attached: god-emperor-trump-feature.jpg (569x366, 81K)

Dunno mate, you seem the one to be mentally ill.

>Uno, Mr.Bond

Attached: 1540082047325.webm (856x356, 2.45M)

Here now, have some goldfish and a nap sweety. You'll feel better after that

The ONLY good movie or short of 40k is the Dawn of War opening cinematic.
you cannot refute this.

Attached: 1547812616927.jpg (720x721, 52K)

I secretly changed the dice rolls when nobody was looking, I never got caught.

Attached: 1451446117816.jpg (500x375, 23K)

More like Warhammer is so shit the SJW's didn't even deem it worth "ruining."

>only 1-2 people of colour
Yikes

based cheater

Vulkan is the strongest primarch so it's all that matters

>Physically strongest
>Literally can not be killed
>Best craftsman/tech expert

I'd rather see a Battletech cinematic universe

>"Diagonally, Le Chiffre."
>'..Pretty sneaky, Mr. Bond.'

This is what you deserve

Attached: Hiveworld Rats.jpg (1612x982, 440K)

kek

Get this user several hundred million dollars.

And get del Taco signed

that fat spic hates white people and would shit on the franchise. he would probably let nurgle kill all the main characters before letting the tau claim victory

Watch more rome and spartacus

So much salt and hatred for 40k in here.
It’s not like a 50k player stole your GF, so you should all maybe chill the fuck out a bit.

I only know two guys playing Warhammer, they both have gf and are relatively fit, they're probably an exception tho

there's a lot of questionable choices here, but congrats on getting Mark Strong for Horus.

I'd pay just to see Urban as Garro

I'm glad someone saved my webm

James Purefoy is the only choice to play The Emperor, user.

Attached: 768B7469-1F76-4C7C-8EBA-052A5EA3935E.jpg (862x1293, 120K)

>marine capeshit

Autists

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY

The quality is absolutely top tier for a fan made creation

Local store here has a minority of neckbeards. Most warhammer players here are working familymen. Actual normies. A few guys who just paint miniatures instead of playing, some oddballs and of course some youngsters.

People who unironically use words like "epic" in real life.

They've tried actually. The problem is that they were almost instantly shot down once they started complaining about "muh gender/racial representation!" in the table top which is how they usually get a foothold in a particular hobby or medium.

People just pointed out that while there are armies in the table top game that are entirely male, there's also armies that are entirely female as well as a mixed armies and even armies that don't have genders at all. Then its also perfectly lore friendly to paint almost any human as belonging to any race so if you want to have an entire army of black space imperial guardsmen. So lack of diversity is not an issue.

The setting being fascistic is also instantly shot down with

>Its a nightmare dystopia where everything is as bad as you could possibly imagine they can be, yeah no shit its fascistic.

Basically the SJW work by claiming the moral high ground and once its clear that they can't, they fuck off.

Not really. Tons of nerd hobbies are filled with socially well adjusted people these days. Nerd culture is mainstream now.

It's all about the fucking money. WH40K has a pretty high entry level, but that's why some people use house rules to make the game more efficient and streamlined. Painting the fucking mini figures are a bitch too, but you literally don't have to if you don't want to do it.

It's literally all about the money. Tons of normies and Chads would unironically fucking love Warhammer if it didn't cost an arm and a leg for fucking 1 inch tall plastic toys.

t. poorfag /fit/izen with good hygiene, good social skills, and good with women

It's all about the fucking money. That's why I told GW to go fuck itself and just bought a bag of little green army men to run at home with my friends.

FUCK JEW-W. Bunch of money hungry kikes like a bunch of hasidic monkey pricks.

A del taco titan? A del taco dreddy? Band of chaos? Slaneeshi freaks? I'd buy that for a dollar even if he does hate my guts.

This meme that’s been developing on Yea Forums is extremely good

>Literally autistic losers with way too much disposable cash
Others
>and the occasional well adjusted dude with too much disposable cash who just likes to build/paint the models.
(You)

>Literally can not be killed
Just let it go darkie.

Brainlet here. I don't get how this /tg/ shit works.
Isn't Warhammer a board game? Why are all the threads I've read about it only talk about the lore? Do the figures/instruction manuals you buy come packed with novels or some shit?

Due to the tendency of the left to throw the term fascist at everything, people are unironically beginning to see fascism as separate from Hitler and starting to treat it as just another idealogy (which it is). This further enrages the left, so they redouble their efforts of calling things fascist, hoping the term still has some deterring effect.

Most non tabletop players got into it via the Dawn of War games, which used to be great, or the Space Marine game. There are a ton of games and novels though.

I unironically know a like 5 /fit/bros that got into it because a fa/tg/uy decided to get /fit/

Because fascism is unironically the endgame we’re going to. Humanity tends to love charismatic strongmen to be in charge.

Attached: 4L_lEMqbjHN.jpg (872x814, 369K)

There's always been a weird brotherhood between /tg/ and Yea Forums as well, I think because they're both fanatical about games.

Insufferable cunts mate.

The kind that will tell you how great something is but they only buy it to fit in with other cunts at the cunt convention.

it is a tabletop game with a big focus on building and painting the miniatures.
thought the /tg/ threads talk a lot about the game play, the narrative aspect of it is also pretty important. the rule book and army books all have lore about the 40k universe. there are also books and ongoing series.

>it's a super expensive hobby

It's like maybe 1k tops for a very large army. People who think this costs an arm and a leg have never had a boat or a project car in their garage

40k is indeed pretty expensive, which is why Kill Team is becoming more popular since it's only a handful of models.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4

Attached: tommy wisaeu emperor.png (486x602, 566K)

boats and cars are functional and serve a purpose though

Capeshitters are so brainwashed they only think in terms of superheroes

Haha what a cool story Horus!

but liberals are the ones who police what you can say and do in society, isn't that actual fascism? instead of you know, fictional pretend fascism.

None because it's shit and for autists. Just play the total war schlock and pretend it's a movie

Because it’s true. Also your annoyance over the (correct) use of fascism betrays your subconscious acknowledgement that it’s bad, which will make it even more hilarious when you start defending it. As a joke, ofc.

Starship troopers.

yes, i will pay the same price for a used sedan and some plastic autism table top game figurines, that seems reasonable.

You can buy a chess set for 10$ bucks and enjoy a far superior game, that's indeed too expensive.

In ancient times there were super smart space frogs. They were at war with space vampires that ate stars. The space vampires found the space egyptians and turned them into terminator robots to fight the war for them. The space frogs created space elves and space orks to fight the space egyptians. The frogs disappeared and the egyptians went to sleep.

Somewhere along the way mankind happens. A bunch of guys decide to suicide to create space jesus. Space jesus unites mankind and conquers the galaxy. But apparently being the most human human ever means he is terminally retarded and can't make one correct decision. He creates space marines who start space civil war and fuck everything up. Space jesus kinda dies but not really.

Somewhere along the way space bugs arrive and start eating everyone. Also the entire time everyone's emotions were creating evil gods in space hell.

It's frustrating because fascism IS a particular ideology with quite specific beliefs and constantly misapplying the term makes it harder to actually talk about fascism. Although honestly the same issue comes about from using "Leftism" or "the left" as umbrella terms to describe a huge number of wildly different ideologies.
>tfw once saw an user unironically claim that anarcho-communism was literally exactly the same as social-democracy.

Nerdy Brits.

Cast him.

Attached: 1534647066114.png (780x780, 80K)

>thread starts with Warhammer Fantasy
>autistic 40k fucks immediately start bringing it up
40k is pretty cool but fantasy is far superior. Fantasy also has the better playerbase.

>Best warhammer movie or short?
Obviously Helsreach
youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4

fantasy is dead, you have AoS now.
also the OP's pic is 40k.

>Do the figures/instruction manuals you buy come packed with novels or some shit
Unironically yes, the rulebooks have a lot of lore. The warhammer fanatasy 8th edition rulebook is a little over 500 pages of which over a 100 pages are pure lore. Each army rulebook also has pages and pages of its own lore. Then there are entire lines of novels from the Black Library. The monthly Warhammer magazine also used to have short stories about the lore.

Idris Elba

Both are fine (or shit), depending on the author

And here is why that's a good thing!

Attached: ss.jpg (785x913, 230K)

UK incels

with that said, orks>>>>>>

that's...actually a fairly based casting.

Whf was a pretty great setting but it's all AoS now.

One of the bad Primarch's Konrad Curze got so frustrated trying to kill Vulkan he threw him into his ships plasma reactor and disintegrated him down to atoms. Still regenerated.

Primarch's are basically superheroes so he isn't off there

There is literally a Tau army in OP's pic, fuck off

he just mistyped, you nigger. Astartes is on youtube. it's good

I think people ignore the fact that once you have an army, you essentially have it for life and can just keep making little additions when you want to. The start up costs fucking suck because you need to buy in bulk and to build a paint collection but it's not a constant financial drain unless you're always buying miniatures.

Attached: 90s guilliman.jpg (758x960, 50K)

stop doing this faggot reddit shit. no one gives a fuck that you made something you dumb cunt

if only my man, if only

Fulgrim needs to be prettier

purefoyfags are the worst
>wHy doN't yOU JUSt CAsT This SHIttY aCtOR in EVerYtHinG
kys

Attached: 1547595559353.jpg (599x325, 25K)