Now that the dust has finally settled. Was it good?

Now that the dust has finally settled. Was it good?

Attached: avengersendgame2.jpg (643x482, 72K)

Meh

It was amazing and I can't wait until the labor day re-release clinches the record

Pic related and antman were the only good characters

Attached: 20190528_192647.jpg (561x390, 97K)

no, the justice league is a much more well planned out and satisfying conclusion to a cinematic universe saga

Not really. I love time travel movies but hated that element of this. The Steve hammer wielding part was okay. Tony’s death was good. Meh otherwise

>justice league a satisfying conclusion

Attached: 1483549560353.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

It's the Pinnacle of capeshit so it's like the smartest kid in the retarded class an achievement but not very impressive

No, it needed a fuckton of editing and at least 30mins less screen time. Putting aside any problems with the story they objectively fucked up the structure dragging out the first hour so much.

not good. KINO

>justice lea

Attached: 1552118695409.jpg (500x525, 27K)

Rewatched it the other day and wtf is with the overly long ending? Tony dies around 2hrs 30 and the film drudges on for another 30 minutes. His death sucks out all the momentum, why tf did they keep it going so long

lord of the rings has 3 movies and it's a 15 minutes endings

MCU has 22 movies

Budget $356 million[3]
Box office $2.683 billion[3]

It was decent for what it was and full of fanservice.
On the other hand it makes sure the status quo is maintained for quite a few characters with no end in sight or potential character development. The formula has come full circle.

Fuck no, it was bloated piece of nonsensical fanservice. IW was peak mcu.

you do realise tLotR was a set trilogy right? just because marvel has created a series doesnt mean they follow the same grounds and that they had to end everyones arc in THAT movie.

That wasnt my point anyway, it was that tonys death made the last 30 minutes boring because it sucked out momentum

Now say that without crying, joss

Attached: 1558509095678.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

>IW was peak
>Not Ragnarock or Iron Man 3
Wow what’s it like being such a pleb?

Iron Man 3 was complete shit

I have a lot of gripes with Marvel movies, some of them looked like they were made by an automation. But honestly, this was a brillant conclusion.

eh no
least story-wise

No
Now stop watching capeshit

Does anyone have that pic of 80's chad action stars vs. 2010's numale action stars?