DUDE WE'RE SHITTY PEOPLE LMAO

Attached: 30188hiseinfeld1.jpg (2000x1857, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEOOoDpSKcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they really arent though for the most part

>they really arent though

its SOCIETY that is shitty

it's funny how pretty much anything from the 90's makes zoomers lose their shit

They all became the Jokers

Name one thing apart from Jerry stealing the marble rye.

eating from the trash can

That's not morally wrong and doesn't make you a shitty person.

it makes you a garbage hoodrat

I think you're drawing a long bow on this one.

He offered that bitch $200 for that rye. At that point she only has herself to blame.

Kramer starting a riot at the Puerto Rican day parade.
George hoping Elaine's fat artist bf would die so his triangle paintings would increase in value.

he didnt have the self-control to delay gratification and not eat from the fucking trash can and debased himself in front of everyone

George parking in a handicap space.

you are what you eat

The riot was an accident.
Second one is pretty shitty but everyone has thoughts like that. Not like he acted on it.

Shitty admittedly but everyone has done it at some point.

That just means he's weak not a bad person.

kramer posing as a cop to steal a statue from Jerry's butler

Sneedfeld

Nigger that was a good deed

No one parks in handicap spots barring some serious emergency, you're full of shit.

They filmed someone getting robbed and didnt help.

You are wrong lol

none of these meet the criteria for "shitty" people imo

Anyone else would have done the same thing

Jerry letting his girlfriend use a brush that fell into the toilet. Jerry committing mail fraud.

George pretending to be handicapped. George knocking over an old woman when running out of the burning building.

Kramer ruining the life of that student who interned with his fake company. Together with Newman exploiting the homeless people.

Elaine throwing away George's expensive rug. Also not giving George a sponge despite knowing how difficult his relationship was.

What was Larry David thinking?

Attached: chrome_2019-05-28_01-44-46.png (241x165, 105K)

>zoomer with his 5 second attention span fails to get the concept of this generational show
>he says while spamming memes built around a main character from a series, and derived from a meme at least 5 years before he started posting here

>Lol no u
No one does this. Fuck off unless you can post something that actually proves me wrong.

Attached: 1554060167452.jpg (254x283, 12K)

I know. I'm 20 years old and I think shit from the 90's is the fucking best. Honestly the last time America wasn't so fucked up everywhere.

you sir just won the internet for today

I like Elaine finding out that she's the shitty version of herself.

Attached: MV5BNDAxODE0NDUtNjA0Ny00MWY3LTg1NWEtNWQ5NjFmNzBjMTEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk0NzgwMTE@._V1_.jpg (1280x739, 217K)

they were ahead of the curve considering that's exactly what happens nowadays

I could see myself reacting many ways and not one of them involves standing there watching especially not while making fun of the guy being robbed

that was jerry's statue you fucking retard

i never really watched seinfeld until a couple of years ago but i never really got the seinfeld is not funny meme, there are still some really funny episodes in there

the george is a nazi leader and iq test episodes are some of the funniest things i've ever seen

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Jerry roofing that lady to play with her action figures
George accidentally murdering his fiancée because cheapskate
Elaine running the soup nazi out of business because she found his recipes
Kramer BTFOing his own career because DUDE NIGGERS LMAO

Jerry for being Jewish.
George for being Jewish.
Elaine for being Jewish.
Newman for being Jewish.

He gave the intern the opportunity to walk away if he wanted. He willingly wanted to support kramer.

George was Italian silly

Yes they do. I do. I don't care what you think fag, this isn't court of law.

>George accidentally murdering his fiancée because cheapskate
That was an accident. The company shouldn't have been producing poison envelopes.

>Elaine running the soup nazi out of business because she found his recipes
The soup nazi was a boomer cunt, he had it coming.

>George for being Jewish.
>Elaine for being Jewish.
They weren't. Newman I can't confirm or deny, I don't think they ever mentioned it.

DUDE WE'RE THE ABSOLUTE WORST LMAO

Attached: always-sunny.jpg (1000x563, 380K)

this show was funnier without danny devito desu but i'm probably in the minority for thinking that

Attached: 1558383032153.jpg (807x659, 37K)

The show only got better over time. The first season is mostly shit.

They poked fun at the fat guy getting robbed

The awfulness of the narcissistic New York boomer Jews is supposed to be amusing, user.

>Seinfeld followed shitty people around
>How I met your mother followed extremely shitty people around
>Friends followed shitty people around
What a coincidence these are all almost the exact same show and they all do almost the exact same thing. Sometimes the same thing theres a ton of examples of them copying eachother.

George is a liar
Elaine is a slut
Jerry is a superficial cynic
Kramer is a neet
They also tend to ruin random lives. And they're all jewish/cryptojewish and live meaningless urbanite lives.

why are the jews spamming this shit??

The Friends were self-absorbed cunts but they weren't bad people.

>Alexander was born in Newark, New Jersey, the son of Jewish parents Ruth Minnie (née Simon), a nurse and health care administrator, and Alexander B. Greenspan, an accounting manager whose first name Jay later borrowed to create his stage name.
>She is a great-great-granddaughter of Léopold Louis-Dreyfus, who in 1851 founded the Louis Dreyfus Group, a French commodities and shipping conglomerate, which members of her family control into the 21st century.[6] Her paternal grandfather, Pierre Louis-Dreyfus, was president of the Louis Dreyfus Group.[7] Pierre was from an Alsatian Jewish family

I thought so to

It being accidental doesn't absolve George of being a poorfag who didn't have a hand in her death.
Soup nazi was an artist who cooked amazing food, fuck Elaine for running that for everyone else.

seems like a reflection of the average person in the west.

>watch latest season
>dennis needs a new car and spots an exact replica of his old land rover
>BEGONE FROM ME NOW
>BEGONE FROM ME YOU BASEDBOY BETA KEK
>THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE

Those are the actors, ass clown. Their real names aren't george and elaine you fucking retard.

Dee and Dennis starting to use memes as insults is mildly amusing.

They're really Jewish though and their innate evilness shows through their acting facade.

I don't disagree and that's why I love it, but they're still shitty people.

hey at least they're shitty people who are entertaining, unlike you

Double dipping the chip.

at least im not a virgin, unlike you

>Yea Forums has become this contrarian that it hates Seinfeld
Makes me think that a certain group of tourists who came here 2016 or later make up the overwhelming majority of this board's userbase.
>h-have sex you incel!!!

I actually looked it up and apparently double dipping a chip doesn't spread anymore germs than just dipping once.

who are you quoting

Nothing wrong with being a slut or a neet or a cynic.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEOOoDpSKcE

its a matter of etiquette

Were you going to tell me "have sex, incel" if I didn't put it down, my Reddit browsing newfriend?

I don't like this show because they're "shitty" people. I like it because they're genuinely the only sitcom characters I can relate to.

nope, take your meds

George peeing in the shower

And that's the other thing. E-celebs need their own goddamned board. What have zoomers contributed to Yea Forums other than Pepe, Wojak, and the "have sex/incel" meme?

>What have zoomers contributed to Yea Forums other than Pepe, Wojak, and the "have sex/incel" meme?
To be fair, the have sex meme is a very quality meme.

It's literally a show about new york jews that they wrote some superficial gentile backstories for to make it more relatable for everyone else. I'm pretty sure even larry david (or maybe someone else who helped write it) has said as much and it's obvious in any case. Frank and Estelle being italian is only believable because east coast italians are the only people as obnoxious as jews. Not to mention italians are basically jews genetically.

>thinking zoomers came up with pepe and wojak

Attached: 05ZmUc5.png (302x329, 170K)

Do you not understand the difference between actors and characters?

Maybe if you use this site entirely for shitposting and screencapping.

they're all pipes

Attached: 1535792278100.jpg (410x338, 34K)

I meant the 1000 variants of Pepe, Wojak and X Pepe and X Wojak, whoops

I gotta disagree on the slut part, but i'd still marry elaine since my personal flaws far outweigh a woman liking sex.

do you use it for serious intellectual discussion?

I too would marry Elaine

Attached: 45D45317-B0FB-4F1B-A841-AF9BC47DACA0.gif (1120x630, 2.7M)

>seinfeld is not funny meme
It's incredibly New York and Jewish. To a non American that is perhaps the most off-putting thing ever.

>average people
>NEET as a bad thing
Every time. Zoomers are fucking pathetic.

muh zoomers, I'm 32 buddy

>newman steal arby's wifi

You're not me. Im 27 though, and being a neet definitely is a bad thing if you spend your days doing fuck all. More power to you if you can get by on autismbux, but use it for something you can at least pretend is productive.

>You're not me.

Yea, I am.

Attached: noshit.gif (480x192, 889K)

the bizzaro jerry
the cafe
the little jerry

Do YOU use this website entirely for shitposting and screencapping, and then proceed to brag about it IRL?

If so, get a hold of yourself, Matt.

This. They are regular people who do small fuck-ups that any person could do, except in the weird world of this series those fuck-ups are overblown into crazy proportions

the autism

I was thinking about this and if George is taking a shower, then either two things had to happen.

Either that guy had to be watching really hard to notice George peeing or George had to been causing a scene and spraying all over the place.

>Do YOU use this website entirely for shitposting and screencapping, and then proceed to brag about it IRL?

nope

>To a non American that is perhaps the most off-putting thing ever
I don't know about you but i am non-american and i like Seinfeld.

>that episode where george was afraid he was a faggot
different times

Attached: d0833afcafced1f87889a4d119b80f6a.jpg (1140x641, 88K)

Negative, Friendship 7. Dude probably smelled the ammonia scent of George's alpha piss, which clued him in that someone was making pee pee. Then he looked and saw peeps coming out of George's peen, and accused him!

George deliberately sabotaging a female prisoner's parole so he could continue to sleep with her and not have her "pop in".

>was afraid
He flat out was by the end of that episode.

This is one of the best scenes of the whole show

Attached: always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg (680x454, 53K)

kek

George shoving women and children out of the way when that fire alarm went off

> Elaine is a giant slut

> Has never seen a foreskin before

Statistically unlikely.

I actually like Sienfield so have sex.

That's a good way to get shot. It should not be some requirement to be a decent human.

Gypsies do it all the time in Finland.

Me my mom and some other people I know use relatives placards to park in the spots all the time.. Because I have no taking one at 11pm downtown when there isnt another one I dont have to pay for in 10mi , and no handicapped person is going to use it at that time and place anyway

lol if anything George was the slut

kramer at the laugh factory